GhebSaga

FurryYunSeong

MFV's Opening

GhebSaga Patch -v23 Go on, play it, you know you want to. (1% less hard, some pallette fixes.)

Latest Update:

Test 10: Missiles and Rockets

Test10c.pngTest10d.png

Test10e.png

Test 11: Hmm... Zombies

Test11d.pngTest11e.png

Test11f.pngTest11Zombie-1.png

Test 12: Lyn's Stormy Night

Test11c.pngTest12a.png

Test12Lyn.png

The patch is almost here, I just need to replay this in Hard mode and fix any inconsitencies I may find. Enjoy!

After GhebFE:

After they defeat Gleb, they decide they need some much needed rest. But the love for Gheb can only exist with an equal amount of hate. That hate has a voice, which is female, and it is very mysterious. She twists and turns everything to her will. While outside she killed female testees with deadly neurotoxin, inside, she had fun playing Fire Emblem, until she saw Gheb, and she hated Gheb. So now she's making a mysteriously epic plan to destroy Gheb once and for all.

One day, while Gheb was raeping lolis, the sky turned black, then red and blue portals opened and sucked his posse out of Magvel. Magvel was lonely and schmexyless, and ripe for the taking, but that's another story that does not concern us. Elibe, which was terrorized by Nergal in a constant time loop, is granted the presence of Gheb. The red and blue portals open up everywhere in Elibe, and spit up the schmexy posse, scattering them. Gheb, for some reason, was knocked out unconcious.

Then Batta awakes to the voice of a mysterious female. She's telling him what to do, and somehow, he feels compelled to do so. And by his side, a box with a heart. His beastly heart feels some hint of warm and fuzzy when his eyes meet the heart of the box that sat loyaly beside him. Why was the box there? Why does it have a heart?

The box knew why. It had asked the voice to let it help in her destruction of Gheb. But the box had other plans. How the box convinecd the voice? How did it speak? We shall never know. But now, it was no longer alone and companionless.

And so I, the Mysterious Female Voice, shed light into this new world that I have created. Now you know. I know you know.

Starting today, I begin singing the siren song that you will dance to. Dance, Gheb. Dance, Glass. Dance Batta. When my song ends, you shall be... no longer. And I'll be Still Alive.

I don't want to spoil much of the info, but here are the basics.

Batta takes Lyn's place, Gheb Eliwood's and Glass Hector's (seemed pretty obvious no?). The whole schmexy posse is back, plus some characters from your own FE7, other FEs, original characters and guest users/friends. I'm accepting more users (if they're willing to be subjected to Gheb's corruption).

More pics and info to come.

Who's MFV? What's the Companion Cube's purpouse? What else did the red and blue portals bring? Stay tuned to find out.

Treason. Raep. Insanity.

Dance to the siren song...

Edited by FurryYunSeong

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm on Test 10 now...and I must say that this is a great hack. I'm not too fond of the overuse of swearing and sexual jokes, but the mysterious voice had a lot of great lines, and gameplay-wise it is almost perfect. The difficulty now feels more strategic rather than luck-based as in GhebFE.

My only problems are that it seems anyone who isn't either a new class or a prepromote seems to kind of suck. My Ross, Bronze and Denning have all been failing to do much damage at all compared to people like Batta and Ai-ke.

By the way, is there any way to get new Psychic Blades and Knives? Natalie and Ai-ke are useless without them.

The swearing and sexual jokes are mainly because of how the characters are. Batta's not that smart, so you can't really expect him to come up with something witty without him saying some swear.

At the last test (12), you can restock on those special weapons.

I'll be working on balancing out the rest of the cast before moving on.

Either way, thanks for playing!

Well, I'll need specifics. After some thinking, I'll put you in, but you have to suggest the name, description, mug (you don't have to have it made, just a minor descirption. If you do have it made, then even better), and stats, those too. From there on, the character will be subjected to further corruption.

As for updates, I'm making sure Batta's mode is as glitch free as possible, and finishable with the least amount of restarting.

Well, I'll need specifics. After some thinking, I'll put you in, but you have to suggest the name, description, mug (you don't have to have it made, just a minor descirption. If you do have it made, then even better), and stats, those too. From there on, the character will be subjected to further corruption.

As for updates, I'm making sure Batta's mode is as glitch free as possible, and finishable with the least amount of restarting.

hey please tell me if you are going to keep in Canas

So far Mr. Canas is gonna be an enemy, just like the rest of them. But I'm sensing something else here...

you're killin' me smalls....

(I hope that something else is good for my soul0

You could always make him a babbling servant to Gheb. That generally works. When Gheb doesn't want to think he turns to his accountant(SP??)/slave Canas. (Just a theory ^^?).

Edited by Rellik

I'd prefer to have him as a boss (preferably second to last, as Vali is the son of Odin). His mug would be something like a combination of Brendon Reed and Georg, who would have less helmet and horns longer and made of ivory (but not to the point of it ruining the mug or being completely ridiculous). Scars would be very visible, and around his neck I'd like a norse pendant like the (http://www.ragweedforge.com/5114.jpg), but if there isn't room to display it properly or well then cutting that out is fine. His sole purpose of birth was to kill Höðr (lolwhore) so if he could kill a minor character girl, or any girl, that'd be good. But of course, you can incorporate him into the story however you like. I think having him kill a girl called Höðr could fit the theme. Preferably he'd be pretty strong, and pretty tough, but you can change his stats to fit the game better, or to make him a human controlled character. For personality, I honestly have no preference for the archetype he falls under. His character would probably fit badass or "boss without much personality" but I know you want to have humor in it, so if possible give him a dry, sarcastic humor. Or just don't have him talk much.

Berserker

LVL 18

HP 76

STR 30/30

SKL 23/29

SPD 27/28

LCK 10/30

DEF 18/23

RES 14/21

CON 17

Weapon: Mjollnir, range 1-2, MT 26, WGT 20, ACC 85, CRIT 0, 15 uses, rank S, proof, or A.

If he isn't a boss and becomes playable, then make him have an insanely high strength base, but with a low skill and speed base, below average defense with a decent growth, average/low resistance, and High CON. I'd like his growths to be good strength, good skill, good/great speed, good enough defense, and average resistance for a physical unit. Oh, and low luck in general.

Anything you'd like me to change for you?

Indeed. In search of lost manliness.

Vali, that's good, very good indeed. You get a cookie ( :: ) *cookie*

That's most definetly a late game character, so for his appearance, you'll have to wait. And Mjolnir? Rawr, leave that to Thor. Isn't there another Norse axe we can use?

Edited by FurryYunSeong

That's most definetly a late game character, so for his appearance, you'll have to wait. And Mjolnir? Rawr, leave that to Thor. Isn't there another Norse axe we can use?

canas can be the dude that sent him on that search or something like that, or that gheb likes canas's bacon making monocle or like ^x4 said an accountant

*enjoys cookie*

Thanks, I don't mind waiting, but idk about the weapon. I searched for other Norse axes, but the closest thing to an axe I found was a hammer, and the only mythical hammer was Mjollnir. I guess we could rename someone unimportant sword and give it to him as an axe. *looks around* Dáinsleif could work.