A good wife for Kaze

Sir.Henry

If you saw my last topic i said i would get Fates on Thursday (2/25/16) well i lied somebody i know who works at a retail store graciously bought me a copy so i have it!

Now for the topic itself i want Midoriko b/c she's cute but i want her to have good stats (potentially be op) so any suggestions?

Mozu is a great mom for sure, especially for Birthright. For Conquest, I've have people recommend Peri for Midori since Arthur benefits from Mozu.

Azura shouldn't be scoffed at too, because she can pass down Miracle to Midori if she has an A+ support with Sakura. This is only possible in Birthright and Revelation, though.

That seems to be for Pair-Up focused. I concour to Rinkah being a good Pair-Up Bot for Kaze.

Mozu is a great mom for sure, especially for Birthright. For Conquest, I've have people recommend Peri for Midori since Arthur benefits from Mozu.

Azura shouldn't be scoffed at too, because she can pass down Miracle to Midori if she has an A+ support with Sakura. This is only possible in Birthright and Revelation, though.

Azura is 2nd best imo. Mosu!Midori w/ Miracle is my favorite. Everyone and their mother has a Mozu to buy from (most worthwhile 2nd Gen).

I would go with Mozu as the mother of Midori. If you reclass Mozu early she can always pass down her Quick Draw skill, which gives +4 damage on player phase. If you do grinding you can get Bowfaire and pass it down, but if not then Quick Draw should do. Not to mention Mozu has good mods to give Midori and is the one out of three moms to be able to give Midori a neutral and not negative luck mod in Conquest. (Two if we do not count the F!Avatar) Not to mention when you master seal Midori into Merchant, since she has the Villager class from Mozu, she'll gain Aptitude on her first level up in the class since Merchant is also tied to Villager.

Of course the problem is that Midori will have two class that share a promotion so she'll have less classes if you paired Kaze with someone else. And, to me at least, the support wasn't that good between Mozu and Kaze. However, since you want a powerful Mozu I'll assume the supports don't matter all that much.