Are these pairings good? (Revelations)

Pokechu

Topic!

sqNu1cd.jpg

I'm really worried about Setsuna!Percy and Peri!Dwyer. Should I switch Peri and Setsuna around? Setsuna and Arthur are real cute together but I'm not sure Lutz needs that speed. Are those two good pairings? Should I make it Peri!Percy and Setsuna!Dwyer? Like, how bad is it right now? Is everything else good, too? Is Elise!Nina good?

*asks more and more questions*

Edited by Pokechu

They seem mostly good.

I would recommend switching Orochi to Saizo, Elise to Odin and Sakura to Leo, but that is just personal bias (See signature).

As for everything else, pretty solid. Can ask I ask what female was left over? TBH, I am too lazy to go and check for myself XD.

EDIT: Oh I see you left Rinkah out.

Taking that into account, everything is solid. If your worried, you could always switch Setsuna and Kagero around. Percy woudl be pretty strong and Shiro extremely fast. Though it does not matter. Peri!Dwyer is fine too.

EDIT 2: Derp, just thought of something. If you wanted, you could give Setsuna to Hisame, to fix his horrendous Spd, Kagero to Percy and Rinkah or Mozu to Ryoma. Hisame is a pretty shit child IMO and really only Setsuna, Oboro or Peri make him decent and I would recommend this switch. Rinkah messes up about every child but Shiro and maybe Ignatius but Beruka is fine for Iggy too.

If I think of anything else, I will post.

Edited by Azz