Anybody who doesn't like it can three themselves.

Nayr Farros

Just want to hop in here and add that, while I also dislike Nayr, I don't see the point in jumping on him. There's no practical reasoning to it and it's just going to make him more defensive overall, so even if you don't like the guy, if you don't have anything on point to say to him, then just don't say anything.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss eCut, I apologize, but there's one thing I've got to say. All I did was poke fun at his ridiculous censorship and mocked his response to sprite critique, and he responds by leveling an incredibly personal assault on my character.

Arch is the type of person who is nice when he wants something, but when he doesn't his real thoughts come out. And he thinks jumping on the Nayr-bullying bandwagon will keep his new contributors(people who don't like me very much) happy so they'll keep giving him stuff. So he's a kiss ass, a whore, and a backstabber all rolled in one. Qualities commonly found in politicians actually. :p

First thing: fuck off. You make me out to be some sort of villain, it's actually kind of hilarious. You think I poked some fun at you to keep some people happy? Because I'm some master manipulator using you for my personal gain? Hell, you used to be my friend. I'm mocking you because you make it so damn easy. You even responded with this "Arch is a bastard" shtick, just like I knew you would (which, by the way, is way funnier than some shitty Carlin skit). Here's something to think about: what if there's a goddamn reason you inspire spite in so many people? It's not like a bunch of haters just congregated and just randomly picked you. You're stubborn and unresponsive, and the work you produce ain't worth the pain of working with you. I once mentioned making a tale about Zealot: you delivered a recolored Orson and told me to use it as Zealot's dad. When I said that the proposal was absurd (which it obviously fucking was); you just dug in, like you always do. It's just a perfect example of what it's like to work with you. Even still you were my friend, aggravating qualities aside. But eventually I just had enough of working with you. You can ask anybody else he's worked closely with; none of them want anything to do with the guy. I ain't no fucking villain, just one of many annoyed former cohorts who finds him endlessly mockable.

Again, sorry to eCut for making her oversee this shitty little squabble. Warn me if you please, but I wasn't about to let this worm spread blatant bullshit about the content of my character to make me look bad without a proper response. I won't reply to this topic again, I've said my peace. Really, he ain't even worth the trouble.

Miss eCut, I apologize, but there's one thing I've got to say. All I did was poke fun at his ridiculous censorship and mocked his response to sprite critique, and he responds by leveling an incredibly personal assault on my character.

First thing: fuck off. You make me out to be some sort of villain, it's actually kind of hilarious. You think I poked some fun at you to keep some people happy? Because I'm some master manipulator using you for my personal gain? Hell, you used to be my friend. I'm mocking you because you make it so damn easy. You even responded with this "Arch is a bastard" shtick, just like I knew you would (which, by the way, is way funnier than some shitty Carlin skit). Here's something to think about: what if there's a goddamn reason you inspire spite in so many people? It's not like a bunch of haters just congregated and just randomly picked you. You're stubborn and unresponsive, and the work you produce ain't worth the pain of working with you. I once mentioned making a tale about Zealot: you delivered a recolored Orson and told me to use it as Zealot's dad. When I said that the proposal was absurd (which it obviously fucking was); you just dug in, like you always do. It's just a perfect example of what it's like to work with you. Even still you were my friend, aggravating qualities aside. But eventually I just had enough of working with you. You can ask anybody else he's worked closely with; none of them want anything to do with the guy. I ain't no fucking villain, just one of many annoyed former cohorts who finds him endlessly mockable.

Again, sorry to eCut for making her oversee this shitty little squabble. Warn me if you please, but I wasn't about to let this worm spread blatant bullshit about the content of my character to make me look bad without a proper response. I won't reply to this topic again, I've said my peace. Really, he ain't even worth the trouble.

1. Back when I did the Orson thing, Elibian Nights was supposed to be a simple hack. Story > Spriting. Which was why I suggested that, because it was a shortcut and back then, all the tales were roughly 5 years after FE7, and at that time, Zealot would have been an adolescent. And since pretty much everyone in Illia serve as mercenaries, having his father play a part would fit in with FE7's trend of showing the parents or older relatives of FE6 characters(examples: Karla, Bartre, Rath, Geitz, Hawkeye, Pent, Louise, Eliwood, and even Hector). So don't give me flak because my suggestion fit with what we were doing at the time.

2. Also have you forgotten how you a) used me as a scapegoat when MarkyJoe bashed the early EN(you did apologize for that at least), b) Shut me out of the project I helped you create when you started bringing in the people who everybody knows don't like me(you even replayed my PC sprite with Dei's in the beginning), c) left me in the credits as a footnote and lied about how I left the project(you said my involvement diminished or something like that, but the only reason that happened is because you stopped communicating with me and moved all EN related stuff into a private Skype room.) even though had I not done anything, your hack would have died as an unpursued BSFE remake, and d) started joining the bandwagon and began jumping on me too almost immediately after(Even in non-spriting related subjects; like when I didn't get all outraged over Klok reverse engineering Yeti's FEXP, or when I dared to have a more conservative opinion about the subject of abortion). So tell me, in face of all that, how the fuck am I supposed to see anything you do as anything different than a knife in the back?

You just played nice and used me until I was inconvenient. You only used my work until you got something better, which frankly, was every motherfucking time because you knew none of the others would be content to let anything I do stay in. So you more or less led me on and wasted my time to provide glorified placeholders until the others delivered something better.

So if you don't like the fact that I am bitter over it and the fact that you've been acting like some pompous bully, you can kiss my ass.

Nice to see things still haven't changed..

Well this was random. Thought you left, Niko.

Edited by eCut

Enough. Enough of this idiotic, melodramatic, soap opera. None of this has to be said in public for everyone to see and comment on, and I frankly do not understand why you choose to do it publicly.

This topic is supposed to be for showing off sprites and for getting feedback, not for bashing people or for hashing out whatever silly issues you have with each other.

Let's see what rules have been broken since Nayr decided to post his last sprite (I'm not saying who did what, just making a list):

- 2.2: "Do not make one-line posts, unless it adds something new or interesting to a discussion. In other words, do not spam."

- 2.3: "In the Creative board, posts are required to expound on the reasons for why something is good, or not good in your opinion. For example, if you want to say someone did a good job, you must tell them the specific reasons why."

- 2.4: "Do not derail threads. Our definition of derailing a thread consists of going off-topic for 3 or more posts."

- 3.1: "Show respect towards all members, no matter who they are."

- 3.3: "Do not flame people, or bait them into flaming you."

Honest to God, this is beyond ridiculous. You're, I assume, at least 20 year old men, acting like prepubescent children who're not getting their way. Please, do grow up and try to act mature. I understand that you have a personal beef with each other, that you feel betrayed, wronged, like you're being unfairly targeted, but it just looks childish from my view.

Nayr, it's been years, it's time to let it go. What happened in the past is in the past, don't let it dictate your actions and let it turn you sour. Holding on to all of this anger and frustration you have is doing nothing good for you and it only makes you lash out for no reason. You take every chance you get to point fingers and preach about why Arch is a "terrible" person, what he did to you, and how he has made "everyone hate you", but stop. We've all heard it before and we don't need to hear it again.

Arch, can you please try not to push Nayr's buttons? At least not for everyone to see. There's no need for it. The guy is obviously still hurt, there's no reason to throw salt on his wounds. You seem to take every chance you get to poke at him, to set him off, and you shouldn't. I get that you're trying to have a bit of "fun" but Nayr's still human. I am sure you would get upset too if someone poked at you like that.

I'm not trying to sound insensitive or like some huge bitch -- because I have no bad feelings towards either of you -- but enough is enough. You're both acting like little kids and are making giant scenes for no good reason.

Anyway, I've locked this topic because it's poison and I know it will just lead to more spamming, trolling, and flaming. Enough is enough. I feel like a similar thing is going to occur in the Elibian Nights topic, so please don't make me have to do the same thing there.

eCut out~