Project 76

fuzz94

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played it on my forum. So far the only thing that kept me from enjoying it was the bad choice of music selection for everything, but that's because fuzz always forgets due to playing with the volume off. The dialogue was pretty good and the gmeplay was solid otherwise, but hearing Lyn's Theme during a dramatic bandit encounter was killing it for me.

Yeah the music is something we'll fix up. Agro did make tons of cool songs and all, so we'll probably use a bunch of those.

And to clarify what I said earlier, a patch will be released once chapter 5 is complete.

It's old news at this point, and he was holding up the works for quite a while actually. We actually had more if a loss with ThatGuyDownTheStreet leaving. He was a really big help with hacking and sprites, and helped out alot with the initial writing. It's sad to see him go :/

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! Posting in this for several reasons.

• It's not dead, it's just flesh-wounded
  • I've never posted in this topic
  • We're also looking for writers! Not that I can't write, mind you. No I'm amazing at writing fuck you. But we really are looking for more writers who can hopefully bring something fresh and new to the table! Also I am swamped and overcommitted which isn't helping
  • And musicians! I'm looking for a different kind of sound; the kind no one's heard before. So if you've some talent with music and think you can write a song or two, PM me! I won't hurt you much!
  • Eternal Bond isn't dead, I just want to finish the first release before I post in the topic again

[spoiler=stuff more those who are interested]Good writing is secondary to commitment and openness to critique :): It's nice and all to have someone who's a great writer, but if you can't get anything done in a timely manner cough cough Hamlet and myself cough or you can't handle people telling you when things need to change, it defeats the purpose. We have a somewhat extensive plot outline, yes, at least for the first plot arc. What, there's plot arcs?!

Our ideal is to have a team of writers to whom we can delegate specific scenes and/or chapters and work around the clock to get the job done, like the writing staff for a good TV show. If you're still interested, PM me some samples of your work and we'll take it from there. That goes for anyone else reading this topic who'd like to join, too!

Edited by Agro

Good writing is secondary to commitment and openness to critique :): It's nice and all to have someone who's a great writer, but if you can't get anything done in a timely manner cough cough Hamlet and myself cough or you can't handle people telling you when things need to change, it defeats the purpose. We have a somewhat extensive plot outline, yes, at least for the first plot arc. What, there's plot arcs?!

Our ideal is to have a team of writers to whom we can delegate specific scenes and/or chapters and work around the clock to get the job done, like the writing staff for a good TV show. If you're still interested, PM me some samples of your work and we'll take it from there. That goes for anyone else reading this topic who'd like to join, too!

Are the editing positions available? I like to think I catch most grammatical errors, and can rework awkward or unnatural phrasing to sound more natural and realistic. I don't know how committed I can be, especially while schools still in.

Good writing is secondary to commitment and openness to critique :): It's nice and all to have someone who's a great writer, but if you can't get anything done in a timely manner cough cough Hamlet and myself cough or you can't handle people telling you when things need to change, it defeats the purpose. We have a somewhat extensive plot outline, yes, at least for the first plot arc. What, there's plot arcs?!

I have all the time in the world. My own hack has been my life for the last 9 or so months, but I would not mind setting some time aside for this if I like what I see. I would like to be sent the plot outline for what you have so far, though, before I make the final decision to commit myself. In the meantime I'll get ready a sample. What format do you want it sent in?

Are the editing positions available? I like to think I catch most grammatical errors, and can rework awkward or unnatural phrasing to sound more natural and realistic. I don't know how committed I can be, especially while schools still in.

I think we're alright in the regard, but if anything changes I'll let you know.

GreatEclipse, I'll send you a PM with further details.

• 1 month later...

Sup guys. Been a while since we posted anything, so we'll share a wee bit of Chapter 1! We kinda haven't updated any progress in months so yeah, here ya go.

teaseruc.png

Our team has expanded a lot, and we're happy to have people like Acha and Mewiyev helping in the mug department. More of the chapter to come in the near future!

Yohohohoho.

It's good to see progress on this, at least. To whomever made the lady on the right, face is a bit masculine, could tone it down a tad ;D

Hope you finish a chapter soon.

Yohohohoho.

It's good to see progress on this, at least. To whomever made the lady on the right, face is a bit masculine, could tone it down a tad ;D

Hope you finish a chapter soon.

Thank you! That was Acha, Mew and myself, so I'm not sure who exactly made the face.

The events for the opening scene are done, it's just some mid chapter stuff to do and Agro needs to get off his lazy ass and write the ending of the chapter.

I'd like to know more about the story, but I guess the only way to do that is to join the team!

This is accurate! If you've got some sort of talent you'd be welcome aboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 1 screenies~

66181889.pngteaseruc.png72549052.png

39007559.png15172214.png64585963.png

11333778.png11582299.png23831164.png

Yeah it's been a while since an update. I've had school stuff and sports slowing me down, but I'm pretty much done with both, as well as the rest of the team. We've increased by a lot since the last time we had progress, and we seem to keep doing so. We'll hopefully finish chapters in quicker intervals for the summer, because I'm going to college next year, and I'll have even less time.

[spoiler=Credits]

Map: Aura Wolf

Orlan: fuzz94

Ren: Acha, fuzz94, Mewiyev

Parker: Agro, fuzz94, Acha

Frames/Chibi: L95

Edited by fuzz94