Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition Preorder | Up Now @ Bestbuy, Gamestop & Amazon

Elieson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*All three games are on a single cartridge

Are you sure all three games are on a single cartridge? I thought for the Japan special edition, Nohr and Hoshido were on one cart, but IK had to be downloaded like normal from an included code? I might be mistaken, though.

I know all three games are on the cartridge, but why do they only show the artbox for Birthright? I'd really prefer a Conquest artbox over a Birthright one, if the game card will be within one...

(Also, Amazon says "currently unavailable. Is it already sold out?)

Edited by Minischew

(Also, Amazon says "currently unavailable. Is it already sold out?)

Presumably, yes.

Unless they restock, which is possible after gauging initial demand.

They did it with the Japanese stock as well, so don't get too worked up if you can't get it immediately.

If you're super hyped and impatient, though, maybe keep a lookout on other vendors just in case. Better safe than sorry.

Amazon sold out.

Dunno what the deal is with the Birthright case holding all 3 games....

$64+tax and instorepickup or free shipping with BB is the way I'm going. I line my BB so I opted for InStore Pickup.

For $64, the bundle is worth it. Otherwise, potential 20+20 on top of a single game's value is the same 80 and no artbook or pouch

GameStop, Target, Toys R us and WalMart are all licensed retailers too. They may have it and not yet announced...

Edited by Elieson

Oh man, talk about disappointing. I didn't know Amazon would sell out that quickly... I do hope they restock then, haha.

And I hope they make the case design optional, because I'm hugely biased towards Nohr... to the point that I'm hesitating on pre-ordering simply because Birthright's case seems to be the only one I'll be getting, orz.

And I hope they make the case design optional, because I'm hugely biased towards Nohr... to the point that I'm hesitating on pre-ordering simply because Birthright's case seems to be the only one I'll be getting, orz.

I think the Conquest artwork is on the other side for the game case and the art book.

Edited by Tsuky