Super Robot Wars

Rei

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting closer to the release of ps3 srw. I might be hyped for the wrong reason but i would love to see the battle ship attacks in 3d and if they're better. If they do bring the accuracy upgrade then i would say yes.

Edited by Generic Operator

Looks like I'm not the only person to have bought this game. Too bad I can barely read any of the text. I can only understand the voices.

I'll be starting a playthrough in like 4 hours cause I'm sleepy.

Too bad I can barely read any of the text. I can only understand the voices.

漢字の問題だな・・・

That tends to happen when you, in your situation, pretty much speak Japanese in your daily life moreso than reading. You can probably kick my ass at spoken language.

Oh hi there Euzeth, though you'd never appear in the OGverse save for that cutscene in OGs.

But now I'm a bit confused. All I've though of the situation of the Balmarians in the OGverse could now be wrong with Euzeth here. But in the meantime, I wonder why he's 2 games late. Hmm...

Oh hi there Euzeth, though you'd never appear in the OGverse save for that cutscene in OGs.

But now I'm a bit confused. All I've though of the situation of the Balmarians in the OGverse could now be wrong with Euzeth here. But in the meantime, I wonder why he's 2 games late. Hmm...

Actually, Euzeth has actually been the mastermind behind most of the events of the OG series so far, he even gave Egret DNA from Alpha Ingram in order to create Ing.

Actually, Euzeth has actually been the mastermind behind most of the events of the OG series so far, he even gave Egret DNA from Alpha Ingram in order to create Ing.

Well, in a way I'm glad. I had been worried the Balmarians were being downplayed in the OGverse, considering the events of the Alpha events portrayed in OGs in comparison, and some other pieces of evidence. On the other hand, Euzeth here to me doesn't mean the above is no longer the case. It could just be him having a bigger role then, but it would still leave the Balmarian situation as a whole unaccounted for as of yet. Unless I'm still missing something, which wouldn't surprise me since I don't know the detailed structure of the plot of this game.

Funny thing is that he took alot of precautions to ensure his success, such as keeping Cobray out of the picture and absorbing alot of factors like Ing, AI1 and Nashim Gan Eden, but the thing that ****ed over all his plans was the one man who he was positive about hating the Steel Dragon Corps committing suicide by ramming into his Adamatron and freeing Ing.

Heh, so in the end Lee was able to come full circle.

But back to Euzeth, do his motives differ in this game or were similar to those in Alpha? I don't quite remember much of Alpha, but I think it was conquering Earth as part of the Balmar Empire.

Euzeth's motive was always to destroy Balmar for some reason and become a god while doing it, but was was stopped dead in his tracks each time, the first time was in Super Hero Operation and after that Super Robot Taisen Alpha 1, Even during his rants he brings up "Yes... And as I chased my destiny Ingram Priskan endlessly appeared before me.", in the OG timeline, as I mentioned, Euzeth had broken down the events of his previous defeats and slowly removed all opposition.

But in the end it was that one tiny miscalculation (Lee) that led to his downfall, just like all the other times.....makes you wonder if a Z Universe version will appear and try again?

Edited by Cybuster

Euzeth's motive was always to destroy Balmar for some reason and become a god while doing it, but was was stopped dead in his tracks each time, the first time was in Super Hero Operation and after that Super Robot Taisen Alpha 1, Even during his rants he brings up "Yes... And as I chased my destiny Ingram Priskan endlessly appeared before me.", in the OG timeline, as I mentioned, Euzeth had broken down the events of his previous defeats and slowly removed all opposition.

But in the end it was that one tiny miscalculation (Lee) that led to his downfall, just like all the other times.....makes you wonder if a Z Universe version will appear and try again?

Broken down the events of his previous defeats? Maybe I'm reading that wrong but does that implies Euzeth at the very least is aware of his dimensional counterparts? It wouldn't surprise me (after all, he wouldn't be the first, since there are those that are aware like Kaworu, and we all know Gilliam went dimension hopping as a hobby atonement).

Heh, if Euzeth were to appear in the Zverse... well, that series is not over far as I know. Could be possible.

Well that now may explain a lot. Now that I look back, the Balmarians have stepped up their game each game they've appeared. Shin, SHO, Alpha, OG... yeah, I can see it now. Of course, far as I'm aware only the Alphaverse expanded it beyond Euzeth, which I'm certain the OGverse will follow suit someday.