Two new member badges added.

Tangerine

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ena badge is assigned to two post counts ;P.

I didn't want to make both of them too exclusive. The Rajaion one is fairly high, so I put Ena lower and in two post ranges.

Edited by Tangerine

Speaking of member badges, and since this topic is going to remain open because "I can't be assed to close it lol", I will attempt to make it marginally productive.

The exiled member badge is currently Almedeha. I think that this is a pretty shit choice, as I recall that Almedeha left Goldoa by choice (maybe?), but it has been awhile since I played FE10 so I could be wrong. I would instead propose that a different character, who there is no arguing over their exiled status, be used as the exiled badge.

Here are some candidates. There are more, but I can't think of them right now:

Leaf

Finn

Miranda

Edited by General Spoon

I would, but I really hated it when Leaf, Finn and Miranda got together and invaded Tellius. It was the low point of the series for me.

That was pretty bad but I always thought that FE1 was the low point of the series since it began this horrid mess of a series. :smug:

Isn't one of the characters on the badges not even real?

There are a few that aren't related to tellius.

But maybe she doesn't want to get any more that aren't FE 9-10 related.

Augh! Stupid horse! Why can't you just go die in a hole at the bottom of the abyss?! angry.gif

How close am I from reaching the next? But don't tell me the character, that spoils things and I don't like things spoiled.

How did you get an Ena badge? Is that a new special badge?

You really should've read this whole topic first before posting =b

Ena and Rajaion are the two new badges and we said it in here before you made your first post.

did you not read the OP where it says Ena is a new badge?

also @Swordmater Guy: you have 93 posts

stop it freohr that's the second time this topic

D:

Edited by Dirk Strider

You really should've read this whole topic first before posting =b

Ena and Rajaion are the two new badges and we said it in here before you made your first post.

Err.... Sorry, I got confused. I read the whole posts and I didn't see the Rajaion badge is new. Sorry.

Edited by King Marth 64

Oh, 93 posts. I guess the next change is 100?

And, sorry for the trouble I can't seem to figure it out, how might I know how much posts I posted?

I like the Ena badge, since its in this topic. . . and its pretty cool. Can I suggest one(if you are allowing it. .)? You should add some of the ones from FE2-5, like the most significant ones.

And, sorry for the trouble I can't seem to figure it out, how might I know how much posts I posted?
Find yourself in the member thingy, then switch to IP.board mobile skin.

Not your profile, though, in the search.

Edited by Dirk Strider