Doomsday Clock Mafia Signups - Confirmation

NekoRex

pNJhbOj.gif
"It's 5 Minutes to Midnight."

Pressures mount between the United States and Russia.
Diplomacy is strained. Peace talks turn hostile.
An arms race of weapons of mass destruction is now underway.
Scientists everywhere fear for the safety of all life on earth.
And when the clock strikes 12, all hell breaks loose.

Doomsday Clock Mafia

Rules!
-I am the U.N.. I made the rules and the setup. Decisions by me should be trusted and assumed to be be made in the interests of keeping the game fun. Please don't offend the UN Council or sanctions may be enforced.
-Don't discuss the game outside the thread to anyone but the game mod, or in a mod-sanctioned quicktopic. Personal quicktopics are an exception (and are encouraged), provided only the game mods have access.
-Posting will be disallowed whenever a mod posts something like "SHUT UP", typically before a flip. Posting is not allowed during the Night Phase. I won't delete posts, but don't abuse this fact.
-If you die, you can't post, period.
-Don't edit posts.
-Votes should be structured as "##Verb: Player". Failure to bold may result in the vote being skipped.
-Try to post actual, useful content at least once, preferably twice, every 24 hours. If you can't for some reason, tell me in advance. Otherwise I'll prod you with the force of ten thousand burning suns.
-Quoting Mod PMs is a kickable offense. Don't quote the mod from outside discussion without permission.
-Have fun and keep the thread fun for fellow players.
-Failure to comply with rules might result in a modkill. If your alignment benefits from this, they'll be punished too. Don't make me do this, it will ruin the game.

Setup!
-Gimmick Setup (explained below)
-This is a 14 player game.
-Closed discussion, or whatever the term is. Keep it in the thread, guys.
-72 Hour Days, 24 Hour Nights.
-This game is guaranteed to have at least one Vanilla Town.
-The Doomsday Clock (pictured above) is a very real and integral part of the setup. It starts at 5 Minutes to Midnight
--Each new Day Phase, the clock may shift position forwards or backward in time. You will not know what causes the clock to shift.
--When the clock reaches Midnight, Doomsday is imminent. Details for this are initially CONFIDENTIAL.
-Role Flips will provide a Role Name, Basic Role Description (ie Vanilla, Cop, Doc), and an Alignment. Role PMs will be provided, but some Role PM details may be kept CONFIDENTIAL until certain events occur.
--WARNING: Leaking of Top Secret information is grounds for immediate removal from the game!
-The following things are considered ridiculous and not in this game: Jesters, RNG-based Roles, Hidden Players and Role Info, Non-Sane Cops, Alignment-Switching Roles, Alt Wincon roles, Captain Planet, and Roleflip-altering roles.
-Town may no lynch once. A second no lynch results Mutually Assured Destruction. This is the BAD END.
-Scum may idle the Nightkill once. A second Idle will result in the kill being RNG'd.
-Play to your wincon. "Draw" is equivalent to "Everyone Loses".
-Don't speculate with Flavor. It won't work.
-Don't speculate the setup. It won't work.
-Seriously, don't speculate the setup. It's not designed to be "solved".
-On that note, don't send me PMs regarding Action Priority or "What would happen if X role is in the game" because I will hate you and not tell you anything useful and nobody will be happy. Assume roles work as per standard Mafia games unless your own PM says otherwise.

Signups!
-Eurykins
-Pascal
-Polywrath
-kirsche
-Elieson
-Refa
-SB
-Shinori
-Bluedoom
-BBM
-Curly Brace
-Polydeuces
-Scorri
-Mitsuki Edited by NekoRex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Junko, Hitori, and Poly were looking to be informed observers instead of playing.

NEKO! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING MORE AWESOME THAN ME?!

(in other words, do you mind posting that link in the Mafia Info Dump thread?)

Alright, guess I should actually expect /ins from people who want in then.

A little more clarity would help though, thanks :3

Edited by NekoRex

/in with the caveat if I do roll mafia, expect me to suck (PLEASE DON'T ROLL ME AS MAFIA :<).

Edited by Refa

"It's 5 Minutes to Midnight."

And when the clock strikes 12, all hell breaks loose.

Oh, so this is themed of DBZ, when Frieza tells Goku that Namek will explode in 5 minutes, right?

I guess I'll /in for this. It doesn't look like signups will fill and start before Sunday (and if it does, it's Father's Day, and I'm announcing busy-ness)