Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 Signups

Paperblade

#PeerPressurefromElieandButtnoriOP

/In, though considering asking to Hydra with Shinori or Elie. (Will ask to be moved to subs if I find I don't have the motivation/drive for this game [prior to it starting] though.)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love failing at things so sure why not.

I would like... echo what Prims said even though I know nothing about the setup, less so because of the roles than because of the flavour. The SFMM series is based on the SF mafia players themselves, and as such people who're unfamiliar with the jokes and history over the last few years won't find the game as entertaining.

I mean, I doubt the hosts would refuse letting you play if you really wanted to join, but I don't think this is a good game personally for it.

/sub from second week of September

Edited by BBM

Hi I have been granted access exclusively to play this game

Hi Iris :3

note that I start classes on August 25th and my activity might not be as great from there but I will try my best

Edited by Quote

hosts should probably know my current situation (like, i am getting behind on uni work this semester and i cannot really afford a lot of time)

i am unlikely to play without a hydra, so.

also hi lieris

If I'm taking someone's spot when they wanted to play this game badly move me to subs. I want to play, but I understand I haven't been playing mafia here for long, and other people would enjoy this game more than me.