Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

I too am unrecruitable

also kinda wondering if this is serious because this is another thing I was referring to.

It's Weapons though I don't really count on Weapons being serious but thought I'd ask if it is?

also @boron I don't really know how to answer that since I already tried to explain it best I could to BBM. Also feel kinda weird that he didn't unvote me after stating I was probably town but maybe he was just in a hurry idk @___@

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cause now we know there's cult

you could have just said "I know there's a cult in this game"

So we have a cult that's pretty boss, I say we kill them.

At any rate I'm not going to vote yet because I can't think of a reason and this doesn't feel like RVS anymore (but it might be who knows)

im laughing at my role

##Vote: Refa for probably being scum this game :D

well if i was actually a role then it'd be scum (that counts right).

hmmm, actually, that blitz vote switch was weird. noting this down for later

which one?

oh yeah by the way while we're talking about our roles and stuff, i have knowledge there's a cult in this game and also i'm unrecruitable so hi

we should lynch cult leader d1 so i can keep my role

Yay I'm home! Let's celebrate this joyous occasion with a commemorative vote!

##Unvote

##Vote Refa

Next time, say something you jurk.

also preemptive sorry town/CL (if you actually decide to recruit me fsr), i haven't won a paperblade game so far. ;_;

Via thank you for your consideration it means a lot that you thought of me when voting.

well if i was actually a role then it'd be scum (that counts right).

Or would it???????

I have no idea what to think rn, A lot of people seem to think Via is obv!town but I'm not really agreeing, Refa's BBM vote is idek.

I have no idea what to think rn, A lot of people seem to think Via is obv!town but I'm not really agreeing, Refa's BBM vote is idek.

literally 2 or 3 people vocalized that they think I'm town

and why don't you agree? don't really like this post and your last was so "hey guys I'm posting just for the sake of it lol"

really tho you don't have a vote but you're sitting here going all "ehh don't agree via is town" "ehhh don't like bbm's refa vote" ok but is bbm scummy for his vote? am I scum? come on now

Bear, if you're going to say you don't think Via is obv!town, you really should elaborate why. Also, if Refa's BBM vote is "idek," why even bother pointing it out?

##Unvote

##Vote: Da Bear

I actually prefer being scum than Town, tbh

I have no relevant comments on the RVS so far.

But you do not appear to be clinically depressed. Therefore you must be scum. ##Unvote, ##Vote: Proto

also kinda wondering if this is serious because this is another thing I was referring to.

It's Weapons though I don't really count on Weapons being serious but thought I'd ask if it is?

also @boron I don't really know how to answer that since I already tried to explain it best I could to BBM. Also feel kinda weird that he didn't unvote me after stating I was probably town but maybe he was just in a hurry idk @___@

Just try to recruit me. You will find I am unrecruitable <_<

##Vote: Iris

We got the band back together, scum team is me, Iris, Prims, and Manix, Via (they're basically the same person, right?)

(modposting)

I can confirm I'm definitely scum

(modposting)

Confirming that the scum team is me, scorri, Prims, and Manix. Manix is a hidden player (sorry for outing you, but like scorri pretty much did anyways). #throwbacktotheatre

But you do not appear to be clinically depressed. Therefore you must be scum. ##Unvote, ##Vote: Proto

Good deductive reasoning, 10/10.

##Unvote: Refa

##Vote: Proto

Anyways, I agree that Psych probably shouldn't have outed that he's unrecruitable (and I don't get why Weapons did too). I get why Psych did, because Psych is Psych, but why did you out that Weapons????

inb4he'srecruitablebutdoesntwantcult

That's awesome, bro.

Also from what I gather, both Weapons and Psych claimed cultproof? Honestly, I think it's rather unlikely that town would have 2 cultproof roles because that would really screw over cult but like...at the same time, unless scum is informed, there was no mention of cult anywhere in the OP (so how would they know that they were cultproof to begin with?).

i don't really think weapons was being serious, or at least i don't take his claim seriously

i also feel like he's faking since multiple cultproofs would be too hard for the cult especially considering i was alerted to their presence as part of my role and obviously blabbed that so early

so i feel like weapons hopped on the band wagon and is probably scum trying to look clear or even already cult trying to seem town

cult recruiting mafia usually has the cult die if i'm not mistaken?