FEXNA (Currently In Private Beta)

BwdYeti

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you release this right now, I will pay you whatever you want every month.

Yeti could certainly use donations. Donate to him and he'll probably share it with you. It's currently a standalone program right now so...

Edited by Klokinator

If you mean the mapping program and not FEXNA (Which I'm tired of saying "idk" about after the last 800 times I've been asked), I'd say within a couple weeks, actually. We're doing bugtesting right now and if I had to guess, I'd say within a few days wouldn't be too far off the mark either, but giving it a couple weeks is a better estimate in case of additional features being added.

If you mean the mapping program and not FEXNA (Which I'm tired of saying "idk" about after the last 800 times I've been asked), I'd say within a couple weeks, actually. We're doing bugtesting right now and if I had to guess, I'd say within a few days wouldn't be too far off the mark either, but giving it a couple weeks is a better estimate in case of additional features being added.

Damn it Klok hurry up so I can make Shining Force map remakes

Edited by Kysafen

If you mean the mapping program [...], I'd say within a couple weeks, actually. We're doing bugtesting right now and if I had to guess, I'd say within a few days wouldn't be too far off the mark either, but giving it a couple weeks is a better estimate in case of additional features being added.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50953

It actually looks like Yeti added frames and edited pre-existing ones to make the whole animation look better and flower smoother.

Not really.

But if you take a look at the Berserker's critical hit animation, you'll notice the extra frames.

Now if only we could add more frames to the cavaliers.

Not really.

But if you take a look at the Berserker's critical hit animation, you'll notice the extra frames.

Now if only we could add more frames to the cavaliers.

All you'd need to do is add two frames to the Cavaliers and it'd smooth it out quite a bit.

Pretty sure Yeti either already did that or was planning to do that @extra cav frames.

Why would he, when he has his own Cavs that are much better?

To be fair anyone could do it by adding all of two frames to the Cavaliers, though.