Elieson Plays: Fire Emblem Chaos Mode

Elieson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 18: How to get hit by many Sub10% Crits feat. Lowen

Clearly took a lot longer than I anticipated making that introductory thing. Gonna start placing brief notes in that, to act as a prelude to my future updates (which should cut some time down on my videos allowing me to pull out more filler bits).

Lowen ate a 6% and a 7% crit. The troll~

Chapter 19 took me about 2 hours of recording time to complete; I've got a lot to cut out of that even still...that's tonight's project to finish (now that I have an easily-updatable video intro set)

Edited by Sara.

Also also, Leila's animation is lolarious.Als

also also also viewers, I just told Dart to stay dead. His 1 DEF is useless to me. Sorry dart fans

Edited by Sara.

Yep I just realized that; i thought I cancelled out with of the Slim Sword equip with B instead of A. Loloops.

Still, Breikla's animation is pretty lol at 1 and 3 range

She's an ostian spy iirc. Ideally she could have supports similar to Hector (Eliwopd, due to knowing Elidad), as well as Oswin and Hector himself (plus Matthew).

Chapter Fucking Axereavers is up next yay setting up for this one! God I wonder how I will kill Kishuna (probably either a Devil Axe Crit with MANBECCA and or a Short Bow is the most likely thing I'll have to strive for

Chapter 19x

70 minutes. This one was a nightmare because my first 7 playthroughs of this featured every single enemy attack over 60% hitting whoever it was aimed at (and there's a lot of them). You think I'm kidding? You want me to upload that 4 hours of pure nightmare?

Finally nailed a playthrough that i was able to condense down to 70 minutes. I need to rework my videos editing here SOMEONE GIVE ADVICE PLZ THESE ARE WAY TOO LONG BUT I DON'T QUITE KNOW WHAT TO CUT

Also the cut at 15 seconds, right after the intro, for some reason didn't appear in Camtasia, but appeared on my published copy.

Edited by Sara.

Chapter 20

GDI I set it to upload while I was home and apparently I had to verify something from this PC that I couldn't do from work but it's done so

Oh shit the bar at the bottom is still there god damnit I thought i got rid of it oh well it's not that terrible for the time being i'll be more careful next time

Edited by Sara.

Ya Eli just to a whileto get going, but hes worth it now!

He dropped some derps on me in this chapter though, remaining true to his name of eliederp