Generic Fantasy Stat RP: Chat and Discussions

Rothene

News flash!

Characters all gain 1 Level and new characters start at Level 2.

Also new Ability:

Elite = Character gains 2 levels.Can only be taken once. Cost of stat points may be paid with the additional stat points gained with increase in levels instead of paid in full upon purchase. Criteria for picking this ability is character backstory has the flavour of extra renown/experience/veterancy instead of generic greenhorn.

Stat allocation are to be posted in the Sign up Thread so that I can record them.

Edited by Rothene

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roth and I (Zsword helped too) came up with quite possibly the most badass intro possible for Oscar last night, trust me, you guys are gonna love it.

Edited by Eail

I realised I forgot to add in the mechanics for tripling(meaning attacking trice instead of twice for really fast characters). If the character has enough AS to double the opponent AND has triple the AS, the character can attack Trice instead of twice. AS of 0 or less is considered 1 for this instance.

Also, Defending options have been expended to include options for defending the Team or 'blocking' a particular target. Guardian ability has been updated to accommodate this...

Changes are effective immediately.

Shifting most gameplay data to the first page of this thread. Mechanics shall remain in sign ups, but data such as items, class stats, promotion, traits etc are here.

Also, classes now have 1 less promotion option each and some class abilities have been changed and some classes even removed.

So item description from now on will be based of the one in this thread. Some Items(not weapons) have their uses updated here.

So I had this dream yesterday, I talked about it with Roth and now I want to post it here

It sort of went through the introduction of every character and also included the back story in some cases

Showed Alena walking off a ship then fighting the drunks with Qaahir

Then Zoey waking up with the Tsaens then her pulling out the Spear

Salicia was on her horse riding through a forest with people chasing her

Omair was in a library surrounded by books and was sleeping

The Tsaens traveling through a group of mountains for some reason and Sumomo was walking along the caravan and Rine was flying behind them

For some reason I had Alyssia and Oscar combining their intro's

Showed them leaving Alyssia's family house running as it was under attack then had them fighting about 30 Bandits in the desert by themselves

Onemore scene with them looking up at the stars like when Oscar was explaining his story to her in Chapter 2

then we cut to the title card that has everyone standing with each other and GENERIC FANTASY pop up over their heads

And that was my dream

Edited by Eail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Snow, if you're wondering, I'm in specific thinking of getting the killing Edge to Alyssia, it'd be put to better use in her hands than Sumomo's. <.< I will have so cover the lost weapon if you do so. (Most likely by buying a replacement Slim sword.)

I was gonna chalkt it up to the only guy that initiates conversation is knocked flat on his ass, and after 3 battles in 24 hours and the two weeks hes had I figure sleeping for a good three days has been earned