What Do I Do With Tharja?

Gaius

I'm a bit confused as to what I should do with Tharja's classes, and what to make her. It's obvious I want her as a dark mage and promote to a sorcerer, but I want to do more than just that. I'm really confused, because her other class selections are archer and knight, which don't use her magic stat at all. I do know that I want to marry her with Gaius, cause their support conversations are really good, and Gaius passes down pegasus knight for Noire, so she can get galeforce.

Great Knight Tharja is kinda awesome and really helps balance out some of her lopsided stats. Luna happens and thats nice. You want that and its better to pass down than something like Tomebreaker or Bow Breaker which Noire can get on her own. So yeah Luna. Go GK, brah! You wont be sorry.

Not sure if you got DLC, but Tharja likes an All Stats +2 scroll to get going...

After I get Luna, should I just change to sorcerer at level 10? Or is dual guard + worth it?

Go straight to Sorcerer (Or better yet, stop by Dark Knight and grab Lifetaker); DG+ kind of sucks.

I like to keep it straight forward and make her a sorccerer. But Henry's better at it anyways lol

For simplicity's sake, just reclass her through all classes just so she can pick up the entire extent of her skillpool. For my case, her final class was Sorcerer and I had Noire inherit Pavise from her just to save on grinding time -- grinding as a low-movement unit is not fun.

Posted · Hidden by Florete, July 31, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, July 31, 2014 - No reason given

F***

H**

R****

I*

T**

P****

It is a pain if Tharja doesn't have a partner that can attack at 1 range. Also, good snipers and perhaps other bow users rule on Lunatic+ difficulty especially on no-grind runs.

Not that Tharja is any good to begin with as a bow user.

Edited by Roflolxp54