Concubine Wars? [Possible Spoilers]

saisymbolic

So, I'm in the process of attempting to write short drabbles for my own little AU work and I would like to start with a piece including Camilla and the characterization I have planned for her. However, this piece takes place way before the start of the canon!storyline and depends heavily on the presumed incidents about her participation in murdering her own siblings that has been dubbed the "Concubine Wars."

What I would like is any information about it.

Supports, little snippets of dialogue, hints, things like that. Headcanon, theories and hunches are also welcome because the world-building in Fates is a bit lacking and I don't mind any bit to bounce my own ideas off of.

Azura's supports with Arthur and Leo do shed a bit of light on how Azura (as well as her mother in Leo's supports) was treated in the Nohrian court.

Azura's supports with Saizo reveals that Azura got a nasty scar from being beaten by a group of older Nohrian children (who could be children of Garon's concubines).

One of her supports with Elise states that Elise was born not long after Azura was kidnapped by Shura. (timeline info)

It's also been mentioned quite a few times that the Nohrian siblings that were still alive by the time the story began were discouraged from interacting with Azura when Garon married Arete after Katerina's death.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Azura's supports with Arthur and Leo do shed a bit of light on how Azura (as well as her mother in Leo's supports) was treated in the Nohrian court.

Azura's supports with Saizo reveals that Azura got a nasty scar from being beaten by a group of older Nohrian children (who could be children of Garon's concubines).

One of her supports with Elise states that Elise was born not long after Azura was kidnapped by Shura. (timeline info)

It's also been mentioned quite a few times that the Nohrian siblings that were still alive by the time the story began were discouraged from interacting with Azura when Garon married Arete after Katerina's death.

Thank you as well, kind sir.