Sakura re-classing

Eriotto

Hello, i want to buy this game when will come in english, especially third path anyway i want to use Sakura as a mage or something like that also i wanted her to marry Marx, the thing is how i can re-class her to the mage-type class w/o marrying Leon? I would do it but there is no sense to use 2 mages together, thier S support wouldn't be that usefull on fights i think, i would like to have them splited (Sakura and Leon) or something. I pray you undertand me and let me advice what to do. : p

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could promote her to Exorcist, basically a Sage type class that can use the typical Sage weapons, Tomes and Staves.There is also War Priestess.It uses Bows and Staves, which at first may seem meh for a mage, but there is this weapon called the Shining Bow that has 1~2 range and is Mag based like Levin Swords and Bolt Axes.It is buyable when you level up your shop to Silver level.Hope I helped.

Also, I love your avatar.

Well, you could promote her to Exorcist, basically a Sage type class that can use the typical Sage weapons, Tomes and Staves.There is also War Priestess.It uses Bows and Staves, which at first may seem meh for a mage, but there is this weapon called the Shining Bow that has 1~2 range and is Mag based like Levin Swords and Bolt Axes.It is buyable when you level up your shop to Silver level.Hope I helped.

Also, I love your avatar.

Yeah i knew about shining bow, i thought about it but also i feel like her war priestess class doesn't have much good growths, exorcist is the idea to go, she can normally promote on this class? Also somehow nohr one seems like more powerfull somehow for me, i mean thier magic looks like good old one, maybe that's why : p

Thanks that you love avatar? Or something like that!

Yeah i knew about shining bow, i thought about it but also i feel like her war priestess class doesn't have much good growths, exorcist is the idea to go, she can normally promote on this class? Also somehow nohr one seems like more powerfull somehow for me, i mean thier magic looks like good old one, maybe that's why : p

Thanks that you love avatar? Or something like that!

War Priestess has far higher stats than Exorcist. However, Shining Bow cannot land a critical hit, and it's far easier for Sakura to get Tomefaire rather than Bowfaire, so there's always that.

Well, if you want Sakura to be a Nohr mage class, I would say Strategist.She can get it via A+ with Elise.It is on horseback so it has great Mov and it uses Tomes and Staves.It is basically a Valkyrie.There is Dark Mage also, but since you are marrying her to Xander, you wont be able to get her the class.

War Priestess has far higher stats than Exorcist. However, Shining Bow cannot land a critical hit, and it's far easier for Sakura to get Tomefaire rather than Bowfaire, so there's always that.

Well if you say so then i'll see about it, i think she'll mainly support xander tho but additional magic damage always will be good : p

Well, if you want Sakura to be a Nohr mage class, I would say Strategist.She can get it via A+ with Elise.It is on horseback so it has great Mov and it uses Tomes and Staves.It is basically a Valkyrie.There is Dark Mage also, but since you are marrying her to Xander, you wont be able to get her the class.

When i'll get the game i'll see what class i like more, if war princess have better stats growth then i'll use it mainly but that's one of the way's to use tomes right?

Thanks for helping guys/girls, i really appreciate it!

Xander with renewal is a beast. The poor sods try to chip away at him only for him to be fully restored by the next turn. It's majestic, so definitely marry him and Sakura if you want.

I definetely be, also this war priestess with those magis bows seems really great, thanks for the tips tho : P Original plan was to sakura marry Leon for class but when support will have no sense, also using sakura as mage cause i have leo right? So Xander seems like great parring for her.

Also i can't wait to marry Zero, so naughty : 3

if you're going to Guard Stance, it makes more sense offensively to use 2 Mages together because of Support bonuses

Sakura's average stats at 20/20

War Priestess: 38/23.25/32.8/24.05/31.9/34(34.65 but capped)/19.4/25.2

Exorcist: 33.1/15.35/34.7/25/29.9/27(30.75 but capped)/17.4/22.25

Shining Bow: 13 Mt, 1~2, 70 Hit, -20 Avoid, can't crit, B Rank +1 Mt +5 Hit

Rabbit God: 11 Mt, 1~2, 75 Hit, Crit Evade -5, +1 Res, -2 Mag/Skill per use, +2/3? Mag +10 Hit

or no consistently multiple use

Tiger God: 8 Mt, 1~2, 70 Hit, -5 Avoid, Attack threshold -3, +1 Spd

so War Priestess has more bulk, only does 2-3 dmg less compared to Rabbit God's first use but is otherwise stronger, and is 1 or 2 pts faster and much less likely to get crit. also Effective against Flying. however, she'll be less accurate but in general that's not an issue

last con w/ War Priestess is Shining Bow is C Rank so you'll have to grind Bow Ranks

at 20/1, War Priestess has 15.65 Str to Exorcist's 21.4

but E Yumi is 7 Mt to E Spell's 3 Mt, so again, Exorcists only do ~2 more dmg

Edited by GoXDS

if you're going to Guard Stance, it makes more sense offensively to use 2 Mages together because of Support bonuses

Sakura's average stats at 20/20

War Priestess: 38/23.25/32.8/24.05/31.9/34(34.65 but capped)/19.4/25.2

Exorcist: 33.1/15.35/34.7/25/29.9/27(30.75 but capped)/17.4/22.25

Shining Bow: 13 Mt, 1~2, 70 Hit, -20 Avoid, can't crit, B Rank +1 Mt +5 Hit

Rabbit God: 11 Mt, 1~2, 75 Hit, Crit Evade -5, +1 Res, -2 Mag/Skill per use, +2/3? Mag +10 Hit

or no consistently multiple use

Tiger God: 8 Mt, 1~2, 70 Hit, -5 Avoid, Attack threshold -3, +1 Spd

so War Priestess has more bulk, only does 2-3 dmg less compared to Rabbit God's first use but is otherwise stronger, and is 1 or 2 pts faster and much less likely to get crit. also Effective against Flying. however, she'll be less accurate but in general that's not an issue

last con w/ War Priestess is Shining Bow is C Rank so you'll have to grind Bow Ranks

at 20/1, War Priestess has 15.65 Str to Exorcist's 21.4

but E Yumi is 7 Mt to E Spell's 3 Mt, so again, Exorcists only do ~2 more dmg

So there is only grinding problem? Well i think grind her bow skill won't be much trouble, Thanks that you wrote all those stats, this will help me alot. : )

So there is only grinding problem? Well i think grind her bow skill won't be much trouble, Thanks that you wrote all those stats, this will help me alot. : )

there's also the problem in general with using Sakura as an offensive unit is that she probably promotes later than others since the only way she gains exp is through healing, never kills. thus it might be harder to grind with her (or just use in general).

to add a few more final pts to Yumi vs Spell, she won't be doing too much less (ignoring enemy Def and Res) at 20/1 but she'll slowly do less dmg with Yumi as she levels since her Str growth < Mag growth but once you hit C Rank Bows (grind or Arms scroll), she'll jump back up in dmg. this is also slightly mitigated by supports since there's likely more +Str Guard Support than +Mag. oh and locked 2 range for Bows so no Enemy phase almost (not that you'd want her to since below average bulk)

Edited by GoXDS

An easy way to train Sakura is by reclassing her to Peg Warrior as soon as you get the Vendor.They sell 1 parallel seal at Bronze level and you can reclass at any level now.While you may be stuck for a healer, Jakob or Felicia can easily fill that role.

exorcist is the idea to go, she can normally promote on this class? Also somehow nohr one seems like more powerfull somehow for me, i mean thier magic looks like good old one, maybe that's why : p

Exorcists can use the same old magic that Nohr mages use if you give it to them. They also get Tomefaire to boost their damage.

War Priestess won't be much of a mage. Yes, she can use the Shining Bow, but Sakura's 30% STR and 40% SKL growths mean that her Strength will eventually get to the point where she'll be better off using a physical bow. The Shining Bow has 13 MT, 70 HIT, and can't critical hit. It also reduces your avoid by 20, so you're much more likely to be killed if caught at melee range.

The Shining Bow is not a weapon to build a character around. A natural mage like Exorcist will be more effective offensively.

there's that. gains useful Swallow Strike, gains 5% Str/Luc at cost of 10% Mag. though that means Master Seal and Parallel Seal to get her into War Priestess/Exorcist. up to you to decide if the extra resources (money or time if grinding money back) to do that.

Exorcists can use the same old magic that Nohr mages use if you give it to them. They also get Tomefaire to boost their damage.

War Priestess won't be much of a mage. Yes, she can use the Shining Bow, but Sakura's 30% STR and 40% SKL growths mean that her Strength will eventually get to the point where she'll be better off using a physical bow. The Shining Bow has 13 MT, 70 HIT, and can't critical hit. It also reduces your avoid by 20, so you're much more likely to be killed if caught at melee range.

The Shining Bow is not a weapon to build a character around. A natural mage like Exorcist will be more effective offensively.

I already showed what her average expected stats would be at 20/20. her Str would be a whole 9.55 less than Mag, so Shining Bow will always do more dmg. especially since War Priestess are B Rank Bows max. Silver Yumi is only 16 Mt plus the lowered Str per usage. at cap as well, 29 Str to 32+2, she 5 more Mag than Str, meaning Shining Bow is still better no matter what. and compared to Exorcist, she'll only do 2 less than Rabbit God's first attack, 1 less than 2nd, equal to 3rd, and then always better. other Spells will always do less (well there's Dragon God but that halves magic after)

not being able to crit and Avoid penalty don't matter since most units can't crit without Crit weapon or crit investment and she wasn't going to dodge anyways.

Edited by GoXDS

Thanks for your ideas but i think i'll stick at a war priestess class, this shining bow seems fine especially 1-2 attack range, i thought she won't do much with it because she's healer after all but there is no point for being healer when you'll go running with xander and having his back. Sometimes i'll need that range as well.
About healer i wanted to use Deere (Joker son, i don't know if i spelled this right) He seems fine for me. : p
EDIT: One question: when i will be able to get shining bow? I need to lvl up vendor on lvl X or what? : s

Edited by eriotto

there's that. gains useful Swallow Strike, gains 5% Str/Luc at cost of 10% Mag. though that means Master Seal and Parallel Seal to get her into War Priestess/Exorcist. up to you to decide if the extra resources (money or time if grinding money back) to do that.

I already showed what her average expected stats would be at 20/20. her Str would be a whole 9.55 less than Mag, so Shining Bow will always do more dmg. especially since War Priestess are B Rank Bows max. Silver Yumi is only 16 Mt plus the lowered Str per usage. at cap as well, 29 Str to 32+2, she 5 more Mag than Str, meaning Shining Bow is still better no matter what. and compared to Exorcist, she'll only do 2 less than Rabbit God's first attack, 1 less than 2nd, equal to 3rd, and then always better. other Spells will always do less (well there's Dragon God but that halves magic after)

not being able to crit and Avoid penalty don't matter since most units can't crit without Crit weapon or crit investment and she wasn't going to dodge anyways.

You can only grab four Shining Bows, so at best you can get a Shining Bow +2 with 17 Mt. Yet you can nab infinite Steel Yumis, letting you easily get to +4 for 20 Mt. With that and a Support with a paladin like Xander she'll have a more reliable time with a physical weapon. Rabbit God and Rainarok are also forgeable and infinite.

EDIT: One question: when i will be able to get shining bow? I need to lvl up vendor on lvl X or what? : s

The earliest will be from the level 2 Nohrian shop which you can get after Chapter 13.

You can only grab four Shining Bows, so at best you can get a Shining Bow +2 with 17 Mt. Yet you can nab infinite Steel Yumis, letting you easily get to +4 for 20 Mt. With that and a Support with a paladin like Xander she'll have a more reliable time with a physical weapon. Rabbit God and Rainarok are also forgeable and infinite.

The earliest will be from the level 2 Nohrian shop which you can get after Chapter 13.

Oh thanks, remember i can always change class if i don't like it, i'll see if i do when game will come in english so in 2016, i wanted to make sure about few things :p If those bow won't be good enough for me i'll probably change for exorcist and see thier magic weapons (as i heard priestess have better growths) Also seals which give you additional 5 lvls' or makes you being able to lvl up 5 times more will help max those important stats anyway : p

I don't think a pure healer should be overthinked, since most of his skills should be supportive (Servant's Joy, Sun God, Battle Command, Devilish Wind), defensive (Miracle, Defensive Formation, Breakers) or dissuasive (Counter, Magic Counter). That, and a 1-2 range weapon.

I don't think a pure healer should be overthinked, since most of his skills should be supportive (Servant's Joy, Sun God, Battle Command, Devilish Wind), defensive (Miracle, Defensive Formation, Breakers) or dissuasive (Counter, Magic Counter). That, and a 1-2 range weapon.

I don't really understand, about who are you talking about right now? : p

I don't really understand, about who are you talking about right now? : p

That would be so for any class. I understood her main role would be healer/support unit (helping in attack stance and other bonuses), so she would just be a secondary attacker. Should she be a main attacker, either class could work, but getting tomefaire naturally is a plus. A+ranking Elise, would net her the strategist class and she can naturally access the pegasus tree, which can make her keep Xander's pace. I'd take this in account for an offensive Sakura-Xander pairing.

That would be so for any class. I understood her main role would be healer/support unit (helping in attack stance and other bonuses), so she would just be a secondary attacker. Should she be a main attacker, either class could work, but getting tomefaire naturally is a plus. A+ranking Elise, would net her the strategist class and she can naturally access the pegasus tree, which can make her keep Xander's pace. I'd take this in account for an offensive Sakura-Xander pairing.

Oh, i get it now, seems right but i don't know anything yet, if this parring will stay when i'll get game etc, I know for sure i wanna to use Sakura offensively. About doing Sakura Mage i thought about paring her with Leon but i don't feel like running around with 2 mages together have bigger sense or i don't like it. Thought thanks you gave me this tip, Also this pegasus tree can be a option, Do you know maybe how much units can you use in online battles? This does matter in this case.

EDIT: How can i make her one of the pegasus classes? When she'll be strategist can i re-class her by one of seals to the one of those pegasus things? Sorry i'm really new in this and i don't know much about this game. : p

Edited by eriotto

EDIT: How can i make her one of the pegasus classes? When she'll be strategist can i re-class her by one of seals to the one of those pegasus things? Sorry i'm really new in this and i don't know much about this game. : p

Just use a parallel seal on her when you get one. The option for pegasus knight is one of her personal class trees.

Just use a parallel seal on her when you get one. The option for pegasus knight is one of her personal class trees.

Thanks. : P

Well does pegasus knight have sense with her? I mean there aren't any magic class that she can get from it right? Except one with staffs but it uses physical weapons~

Edited by eriotto

Thanks. : P

Well does pegasus knight have sense with her? I mean there aren't any magic class that she can get from it right? Except one with staffs but it uses physical weapons~

Grind her Lance rank up to C and you can use a Shirai Nagitana, which is a magic Lance that can't Crit or proc skills (Sol, Luna, Astra, etc.). However, it is rather powerful, and has 1-2 range that can double attack, so it is still very powerful.