Voice acting/acting you know is bad but love anyways.

IceBrand

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are FE9/10.

I love all the voice acting in the cutscenes.

Albeit.. for all the wrong reasons. But I don't give a shit.

I don't really care if voice acting is bad or not mainly because I don't care.

Also fuck you I just realized this was in fftf as I was finishing my post

eat shit

This can apply to all media. For me this would be Castlevania SOTN.

SOTN without a doubt. Honestly, that's probably one of the answers for everybody. Any late 90's horror game has hilarious voice acting. The early episodes of the Evangelion dub are also kind of funny bad.

sotn is bad voice acting

the way richter says "MAGNIFICENT! BUT NOW FEEL MY UNBRIDLED WRATH!" is my favorite part of the game

but the thing is it doesn't seem like the voice acting got any better

order of ecclesia's voice acting is absolutely masterful

"HEY. WANT TO BUY SOMETHING? YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY FOR THIS."

"SHANOAAAAAAAA"

"Looks delicioussss...."

"YOU! STUPID DISCIPLE!"

everything is so hilariously bad

People keep saying SoTN and keep forgetting Alucard had a legitimately good VA that the redub completely ruined by adding effing Yuri Lowenthal to do his voice of all people. I love the guy and all, but he isn't Alucard nor is he a good Marth. People need to actually cast him well again.

People keep saying SoTN and keep forgetting Alucard had a legitimately good VA that the redub completely ruined by adding effing Yuri Lowenthal to do his voice of all people. I love the guy and all, but he isn't Alucard nor is he a good Marth. People need to actually cast him well again.

Oh yeah, Alucard is fine and actually kind of badass at times.

Very specific, but for me it's Nanako's English voice actress in Persona 4. She's excellent in everything else I've heard her in (Aigis, Persona 3. Izanami, Persona 4. Olivia and Anna, Awakening. Rouge, Sonic the Hedgehog) but she makes a pretty awkward little girl, but I wouldn't really want it any other way either.

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are FE9/10.

I love all the voice acting in the cutscenes.

Albeit.. for all the wrong reasons. But I don't give a shit.

I don't really care if voice acting is bad or not mainly because I don't care.

Also fuck you I just realized this was in fftf as I was finishing my post

eat shit

dont you love mm8's? you forgot to say mm8.

I've seen some shit.

SOTN is the obligatory answer. I like some of the more overtop acting in the Metal Gear games, Vulcan Raven in MGS1 sounds silly, for example, or the borderline cringe of Raiden's dialogue in MGS2 that ends up sounding more hilarious instead. Also, David Hayter's a good actor even with his intentionally cheesy action hero voice, he's good at sounding serious when he needs to and conveying emotion, but occasionally he comes across some of that trademarked Kojima quirkiness in the script and sometimes it's awkward and funny, but more often he plays it dead serious which is even funnier.

Link and the Faces of Evil is one example where you're laughing so hard at the fact that what you're watching even exists before you even consider the hilarity that is the acting and dialogue. I don't enjoy Hotel Mario as much, it just doesn't have the same bizarreness since you're in the Mario world, it's expected to be bizarre.

Also, anything by Arnold Schwarzenegger, specifically his Mr. Freeze. The only reason I wouldn't make this my biggest example is because it probably ruined the chance of us ever seeing a faithfully portrayed Mr. Freeze on live-action film (but if it ever happens, not the New 52 version hopefully).

There's a plethora of bad anime dubs, too many to see, too little time to watch.

Edited by Knight