Serge's Pairing Polls Part IV: Chrom!

Arceus

142 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose the best pairing for Chrom.

• Chrom X Sumia
    • Chrom X Female Avatar
    • Chrom X Sully
    • Chrom X Olivia
    • Chrom X Village Girl
    • Chrom X Maribelle

This is part IV of my pairing polls, now accepting question and suggestions~!

Just send me a PM and I'll be happy to reply~

This time it's about the hero of Awakening, Chrom!

Who will you vote for?

Cast your votes and please don't start any arguements for gods' sake!

Important note: The choices listed above will not change in any form or way.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrom/Maiden. OTP for life. FOR LIFE.

I also like Chrom/Olivia, since I like Inigo as a sibling for Lucina. He already looks a lot like Chrom, and the generic father/child support doesn't sound as random for mentioning Lucina for no good reason.

Whirlwind romances ftw dude. Both of these pairings are the best Chrom pairing.

Femvatar X Chrom, and it's not even close. Veteran Lucina, Veteran/RK Morgan, amazing base stats everywhere. Gives new meaning the term "nuclear family".

Shame that the support conversation is garbage.

Basically this, I also like Chrom x Female Avatar but I happen to enjoy their supports together. And also the awesome family wrecking crew.

I must be the only person on the face of the planet (Edit: Well, what d'ya know! Post above kinda likes their supports too) who wasn't all that disappointed with their supports. Yes, they stink, but the rest of the game seems to be their S support.

Female MU X Chrom. Besides the game itself shipping them so hard, Lucina and Morgan are the stuff. Currently attempting a family run on Lunatic, and so far it's still working - dat family.

Edited by Maria's Bro

I'm a strange case when it comes to this.

If the Avatar is male, my headcanon is Chrom X Sumia.

If the Avatar is female, my headcanon is Chrom X Avatar.

Given that I tend to think of the Avatar as male for several reasons, I vote Chrom X Sumia.

Does anyone really need to know what I voted for? XD

I'd say more but most of you have already stated why it rocks for so many reasons quite beautifully so I'll just say this: OTP & OTF all in one dynamic asskicking package. Nuff said. :3

Chrom x Maiden only exists in my Male file, and even then I ignore it, cuz I summon my Female Avatar to be with her hubby....always!

Edited by Silver Lightning

Does anyone really need to know what I voted for? XD

I'd say more but most of have already stated why it rocks for so many reasons quite beautifully so I'll just say this: OTP & OTF all in one package. Nuff said. :3

Expected/10 XD

The supports are hilarious too.

Edited by Levant Fortner

From a pure gameplay perspective Chrom x FeMU for great stats everywhere. I'm a more inclined towards ChromSully as far as supports actually go since ChromFeMU's supports are kinda shit, but at least that's made up by the Lucina Mom scene.

From a pure gameplay perspective Chrom x FeMU for great stats everywhere. I'm a more inclined towards ChromSully as far as supports actually go since ChromFeMU's supports are kinda shit, but at least that's made up by the Lucina Mom scene.

That reminds me, Sully's reaction at the end of chapter 11 when Chrom tells her she's to be his wife:

"Oh, crap, You're serious, aren't you?"

I found it hilarious.

At first I'm quite fond with cannon ChromxSumia + Pega Pony Princess Chyntia.

Then the idea of Ylisse having a crown prince sounds great, so I try ChromxOlivia.

Now, I cannot separate them.

Though I wanna try LonQuxOlivia D:

Expected/10 XD

The supports are hilarious too.

I figured some would know (just lookit my fangirl title and sig). :B):

And I really don't understand why people don't find them funny at least. They are pretty hilarious and by no means awful.

At first I'm quite fond with cannon ChromxSumia + Pega Pony Princess Chyntia.

Then the idea of Ylisse having a crown prince sounds great, so I try ChromxOlivia.

Now, I cannot separate them.

Though I wanna try LonQuxOlivia D:

The fact that you can't separate them... Cherche says: "Poor you..." because I actually find Lon'quxOlivia to be kinda interesting.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I voted Chrom/Fem!Avatar, even if I always end up seeing them as best friends... with benefits... with kids.

Honorable mention to Chrom/Olivia. It's adorable, and gives me the ONLY support conversation to ever make me cry so far... Chrom's and Inigo's. Granted, I didn't know it was generic at the time and thought it was unique, but I still absolutely love the family dynamic. It's beautiful.

That and Chrom!Inigo is a freaking beast.

ChromxFeMU's support tree may be lackluster, but the story scenes where she's the wife are really sweet and on some level if you go that route a good deal of of the actual story's dialogue makes a lot more sense than "I just did a bromance with this guy because he likes saying 'fuck destiny' a lot"

also I get the feeling a good majority of ChromxFeMU's haters hate it because it's the hipster thing to do

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

I wouldn't say Chrom/F!My Unit's supports were bad. They were pretty funny. I just wish they got something a bit more romantic or friendly. D: It's like "we saw each other naked, that means we're meant to be", which is funny, but not very romantic.

I'm rather neutral to Chrom/Sully, it's nice but I prefer the latter with Stahl.

I don't get why Maribelle of all woman is an option for Chrom. I can only think that it's because Maribelle is Lissa's best friend or something.

And as for the Chrom/Sumia pairing...EHHH. I hated Lord/Pegasus Knight pairings ever since I played New Mystery and learned that Marth will ALWAYS marry Caeda, when I like Ogma/Caeda a whole lot better. >>; The supports are cute, and I might have actually given this pairing a chance...if it wasn't shoved into your face so much up to Chapter 11. I defy canon for fun. I like Sumia, but not with Chrom. As tempting as pega-pony princesses are.

Chrom x Avatar all the way. The supports are bleh, but the story dynamic it adds is something none of the other candidates can hold a candle to. It's the best for breaking the game, too.

Gotta be Sumia for me. For some reason I don't buy any of the other candidates.. This is totally just my weird justification but marrying Avatar doesn't really make sense because of Morgan, Maribelle seems too young for Chrom, a romance with Sully seems unrealistic, and Olivia is like the FE equivalent of a Vegas wedding. Plus Pega-Pony Princess is the best sibling for Lucina :P

I have to say Chrom x Avatar as well. I agree with the consensus that their supports weren't terribly romantic, but their interactions in the main dialog add more depth to their relationship than the others can possibly have. I actually find it rather odd that people claim that Chrom x Sumia was shoved down their throats or is "canon" when Chrom and Sumia don't interact nearly as much as Chrom and Avatar.

I have to say Chrom x Avatar as well. I agree with the consensus that their supports weren't terribly romantic, but their interactions in the main dialog add more depth to their relationship than the others can possibly have. I actually find it rather odd that people claim that Chrom x Sumia was shoved down their throats or is "canon" when Chrom and Sumia don't interact nearly as much as Chrom and Avatar.

Yeah, I personally feel the complaint about "being shoved down their throats" is a little bit unreasonable; I mean, if I didn't watch the opening movie and see Sumia as Chrom's wife there or know the internal mechanics to see that Sumia had the highest priority, I wouldn't have guessed that she was his "canon" option :V

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Well, I dunno, while there is what you mentioned, there tends to also be the fact that other than Fred, Lissa or *insert main character here* she gets more lines than any of the other shepherds, she gets a CG with Chrom admiring her pegasus communication abilities, she gets a cutscene saving his ass that happens to be called "Lovebirds", then she disappears for while until Chrom has his BSOD moment where she suddenly reappears to slap (ahem, excuse me) punch him out of it, something that could've been accomplished by Lissa or another main character. Not to mention the 'extended' chapter 11 confession scene.

Granted, all of this is in the first half and she drops out of the story afterwards no matter what happens, but I dunno; it may be going overboard, but having played many games like this in the past, I feel all of those are sure fire signs of a ship being pushed by the game makers. Which normally wouldn't be a problem to me, but in a game where you the player are meant to decide who gets with who, I don't like that it keeps pushing it to your face. But that's just my opinion. :P