Narcian: The bane of my existence.

Hello, all! I have a problem. A problem with Narcian. I am halfway through my Lunatic run and figure it's time to start grinding for Limit Break. Narcian is preventing my from achieving my goal. Or, more specifically, the vengeance skill.

F!Avatar:

A-Rank w/ Chrom (His support stats are in purple)

Str 27 + 2 + 7

Mag 44 + 2 + 0

Skl 39 + 2 + 7

Spd 44 + 2 + 7

Luk 47 + 2 + 3

Def 39 + 2 + 7

Res 44 + 2 + 2

All stats capped except Def

Skills:

All Stats +2, Armsthrift, Sol (Because it stacks w/ Nosferatu), Vantage, Tomebreaker

Narcian's Skills:

Quick Burn

Vengeance

Tantivity

Swordbreaker

Tomebreaker (WOE IS ME :sob:)

When i manage to hit him, he goes down about 40 points. Then he "vengeance"s me TWICE with his stupid brave lance! I used a second seal so I could switch to Sorc and Nosferatank, but that's not even working with this guy!! I have no idea how to beat Rogues & Redeemers 3, and it seems unlikely I ever will. *Sigh* If Narcian would just crawl in a corner and die, I would beat this map. He's way too egotistical to do so :(:. Oh, and I'd love to not be on an adjacent space, but somehow he always manages to get right next to me. Since I'm surrounded by a bunch of Sorcs and SMs I can't move. I do have Pass, but I don't want to give up any of my current skills just to avoid this guy. I want to take him down and tip the darn scales!

But, he's handsome!

he is wise!

he is strong!

And he is always right!

more than anybody!

Try to get him on player phase, mark him,evade him, then attack him on your phase.

Try to get him on player phase, mark him,evade him, then attack him on your phase.

If anything, actually, you should let him attack you on the enemy phase. Because if he's at full HP before then he won't Vengeance your ass. Try to find a secluded spot where you'll be surrounded... like the two towers, or a corner in the middle of the map. Pick at him at ranged.

If anything, actually, you should let him attack you on the enemy phase. Because if he's at full HP before then he won't Vengeance your ass. Try to find a secluded spot where you'll be surrounded... like the two towers, or a corner in the middle of the map. Pick at him at ranged.

this, nullify the effect of Vengeance

actually just blast him with bows, come on

Edited by shadykid

"No! Never! It's not possible!"

Oh, yes it is, Narcian. Yes it is. lol

Thank you so much for the speedy replies! It took a really long time, but as Shadowofchaos suggested, I cornered myself and was able to pick off the Wyvern riders who hung out just outside the inner wall. Seems like the five minutes it took me to type up those stats were wasted; I just had to dump my avatar in a corner :P