The Lunatic Club

Shinori

Staff Exp isn't that important in this game. The most important staff benchmarks are C then A. C5 is somewhat tough, I recommend P1-->C5

Rescue is E, Physic is C, and Fortify is A. Catharsis isn't buyable. You get your first physic at Paralogue 2 IIRC. Mend is important but Maribelle conveniently starts with D staves and Mend.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it's true that primary treasure of P1 is the rescue staff, the experience is a side luxury. I understand where you're coming from, but it's worth noting that chapter 5 is harder than P1. It's logical to do the easier chapter first (even just looking at the choice at a glance),

The only reason you should feel obligated to do P1 is on two conditions: 1) you don't have the rescue staff (which in your case rules this out, but majority of the time is the course of action) or 2) you need the experience or else chapter 5 is always going to fail (which also, probably, isn't true).

If ownagepuff or me can't convince you to do P1 first for pretty simple reasons (however arbitrarily small they are), then go ahead and do C5.

I recently did Cht.5 before Par.1 (without an early Rescue) and talked a lot about it in Int's Lunatic+ thread. If you want to try it, you should definitely read my comments there- you could have had an easier time if Avatar had reached C with Sumia, but it's still very possible.

The main reason of doing so if you already have a Rescue is still to train Maribelle- while staff rank doesn't matter, stuffing her with exp for an early promotion really does and Par.1 is one of the best staff training chapters in the game thanks to those two Archers in the boss room being right next to a 1-wide wall.

Just finished a no-DLC Lunatic+ Run for the first time. Really wouldn't have been possible without Interceptor's thread; almost everything I did was the same, except for the following:

1. Didn't bother training Chrom at all; just let him level through dual strikes. There were some chapters where that extra +5 Avoid thanks to Charm would have been nice, but it was mostly inconsequential.

2. Took FeMU through a detour in Dark Flier with little issue. I had to delay getting Morgan by a chapter or two, but I was able to compensate. The extra training on FeMU meant Morgan was pretty much maxed despite Chrom's level of suck, thank goodness.

3. Speed asset/Def flaw, which meant getting Lucina and Morgan to double the jerks in chapter 22 was easier. The also dodged most non-Hawkeye things... But Luna+ really did hurt. FeMU and Morgan were fine, but Lucina's def was constantly in the lower twenties before I cracked and gave her all my Dracoshields.

4. Gregor was Spd-blessed and the reason I was able to hold off on getting Morgan. He was ridiculous until falling off really late (Ch. 22/23 late).

5. I did Chapter 5 before Paralogue 1 for the reasons stated above me. I honestly would've used Maribelle more if she hadn't been so Mag-screwed that her rescue/physic ranges were too pitiful to matter. She never even got to DSp+. Lissa and Miriel did most of the healing I needed, but having an extra competent healer would have been nice; if I attempt this again, Maribelle will have a higher priority for an Anna Shop Master Seal.

...Not much else to say, other than that I will always do GregorxMiriel now since Laurent was a murder machine.

C21 is somewhat harmless, so long as you can reliably take out the Assassins and Swordmasters since the Zerkers and Sorcs have low hit.

. . .someone forgot to tell that to my army. :(:

The advantage to being sick in bed was that I got to finish off this particular Lunatic run.

Chapter 21 - complete and utter pain in the ass, because the only one who was both relatively sturdy and fast was Lucina, and I had a lot of flying units. Fortunately, the boss is pretty easy to draw, so I got him out of his little hellhole, and the rest was history.

Then I realized I was short on funds and experience for several people, to the tune of a single level. A couple of runs through the Golden Gaffe, and I was able to pick up Owain (wanted to pass Lethality instead of generic myrmidon skills), Cynthia (Galeforce), and Morgan (Galeforce again). Morgan/Owain didn't pose too many problems. Cynthia's was slightly harder, but the bromance of Stahl/Kellam was able to wall most things, with a Rally Spectrum ensuring that they doubled everything. Owain was pretty hopeless; Cynthia was workable, as was Morgan (who Chrom recruited, because I wanted to train some other units). Oh, right, and grabbed Laurent too (Miriel needed Tomefaire) - he was surprisingly competent, given his parents.

Chapter 22 took some thought, because my guys were good at "fast" but not at "killing non-squishies". I eventually solved this with Stahl, a Brave Lance, and his waifu Cordelia with a Beast Killer. Once I was able to get rid of the durable enemies, the rest fell pretty quickly. Avatar was reclassed to Dark Knight at the beginning of the chapter.

Chapter 23 was. . .difficult, to put it mildly. Frederick/Sumia fell, as did Laurent (who I'd reclassed to Dark Mage somewhere, then had him promote to Sorcerer). Basilio's Rally Strength was helpful; when stacked on top of Rally Spectrum, I was able to kill a lot of things! Validar died to Lucina/Morgan.

Chapter 24 was a test of patience. I put MU/Chrom on a fort, and laughed as the enemies couldn't scratch her. Unfortunately, her offense was nothing like her defenses. Meanwhile, Kellam pulled his weight here, drawing in just about everything and somehow surviving. I don't think anyone died here!

Took a short break to grab Severa - nothing much to say about her chapter, or her (I could've insta-promoted her to Hero, and had a Luna/Galeforce wrecking ball on my hands, but eh). Reclassed Cordelia to Bow Knight, and she's suddenly competent! Also tried my hand at a couple of skirmishes - the Chapter 14 one featuring a War Monk was pretty straightforward, as there was only one flying unit I had to contend with. The Chapter 21 one featuring a Sorcerer was a lot harder - I needed three units to bar the room, and had to sacrifice Sumia to draw the Longbow guy to my team. Couldn't go into the alcove, because they were occupied.

Chapter 25 was "inch forward until a certain point, then use Lissa to have someone charge ahead". Lucina/Morgan were in charge of the boss, as they'd both grown nicely. Olivia died because of Mire, and I might've killed off someone else to keep enemies away from Lissa.

Endgame was done in one-turn, as usual. Between Rally Spectrum, and every other rally besides Rally Luck and Rally Defense (thanks to Basilio, a reclassed Chrom, Lissa, and Sumia), as well as a full serving of relevant Tonics, I was able to have Laurent/Cynthia weaken the boss (do NOT underestimate a forged Waste), and then Morgan/Lucina brought it home (despite the fact that Morgan did zero damage, except for that one time Ignis kicked in). Dual rescue bots FTW.

Overall, Casual was a nice change of pace. From what I can tell, there's a lot of numbers burned, especially once skills and pair-up come into play. Moving/confirming a move doesn't seem to advance the RN. Kinda wonder if the RN burning process will be as crazy as the DS stuff, and can't wait to find out!.

Thanks~! I really want to screw around more in Lunatic/Casual - it makes the stupid reinforcements less stupid, for one. I'm keeping this file as a semi-postgame file, just because I thought Miriel and Kellam made a hell of a Laurent. . .and so that Owain is more than "a lost cause".

Hey I have a question for all you people that do the 4 man runs (MU/Chrom/Lucy/Morgan). Do you use the various Spotpass shops to buy junk to get through the early levels? And can you kill Priam with your endgame units?

Thanks!

I've done runs where I have used and have not used spotpass shops. It's much easier access to Nosferatu (but also Levin Sword if you wanted to do Merc/Myrmidon before Dark Mage). That being said, it isn't much harder (especially on Vanilla Lunatic). Even on L+, Nos becomes more valuable around Cherche's recruitment (in which case you can always bust out Tharja's free Nos).

When you say "early levels" I'm guessing you mean like post wireless, but before chapter 13? Because your free Celica's from renown is also a strong factor that you might have forgot.

I use it for early access to Steel weapons/El-spells/Killing Edges, sometimes. It can also be used to get another copy or ten of Celica's Gale. Lastly, there's an Armorslayer for sale (forgot who has it).

I wouldn't really need it for a 4-man run. Renown + BB has everything I need for Cht.5/6, and Cht.7-11 see a big difficulty drop to accommodate the training of new units- but if you're not using any then you don't need Spotpass to get stuff for getting them started. For Cht.12 and 13, it likely won't make a difference.

Meh, C23 done in 5 turns. Hate this chapter. Like I said, not because it is hard but rather because cause they force Chrom and Robin into a corner. Both of those units are really vital to my general strats.

I reclassed Robin to Dark Knight in for this map. This is the first reclass Robin has received. Dark Knight's actually a pretty good class for Robin, retaining his weapon ranks from Grandmaster. There are a couple of things I could have done to kill phase 1 Validar on turn 1. The first is give boots to Robin but I didn't get boots so that's out. The second is to give Chrom a +1 Mov class which he conveniently has access to via Bow Knight (or Great Knight). I didn't think of option 2 until just now, lol.

Anyway, to start things off, Maribelle rallies the team, Cordelia x Severa ORKO the top left assassin via Brave Lance on Cordelia. This kill let Codelia finally hit level 15 and learn Galeforce which opened up a few possibilities in this map. I switch to Severa and park her at the furthest range of the first tomahawk Zerker to pull him on EP. I also switch Cordelia's weapon to thunder since I aimed to hit D rank.

With both of their pair up partners at the top of the map, Sumia and Nah decide to form a temporary alliance. Luckily Sumia somehow managed to hit barely enough magic to do 20 damage to the Generals with Celica's Gale. 20 x 4 = a perfect OHKO every time. She kills the general that was hanging out with the Tomahawk Zerker and then uses Galeforce to chip the Ruin Sorc. Morgan swoops in and kills the ruin Sorc and gets a good level out of the deal. There really wasn't much for Cherche to do so she sat around.

The Falchion Sisters were in for a very precarious adventure. Double galeforce is the most beautiful thing. Lucina kills and assassin, Cynthia kills a Sorc and then simultaneously parks in a pillar while KOing a Hero with a Javelin. Robin and Chrom appoach Validar.

EP happens, and Cynthia is bathed in the blood of her enemies. She was facing roughly 34-44% displayed from the group of enemies she faced combined with a 19% Aether proc chance. She was safe. Severa KOs the Tomahawk Zerker

Turn 2, Chrom/Robin "kills" Validar. Cue stupid scene. From this point onwards it really was just Cynthia/Lucina punching though squads to get into a pillar to dodge tank and murder every group that swarmed them.

Skip to turn 5, Sumia w/ Mjolnir and Chrom w/ Mercurius bring Validar down to about 55 HP. Lucina attacked w/ Eirika's blade and Cynthia w/ Gungnir backing her up. Lucina had 17% displayed crit and 36% Aether proc along with attacking 4 times. Her offense was reliable. Validar had a 51% displayed chance to instantly kill Lucina. She dodged luckily. Chapter end.

I really, really hate how this map was designed. It's just not good or fun at all. There really isn't any form of strategy in this map. The pillar placement relative to the enemy placement kind of shows that the developers intended for the strat for this map to be "park unit in pillar and kill everything". Although I've gotta admit, that Wyrmslayer Hero is quite the "fuck you" to any player that has leaned on Tiki.

So while we're here, why not do an analysis of Basilio and Flavia?

These 2 were made for pair up. They just scream "put em together". The benchmarks they reach after pairing up is way too clever to be random. Their weapon ranks allow for a lot of versatility. These 2 are amazing. 37 base Strength on Basilio is just way too huge and Flavia's offensive parameters are beautiful.

Basilio paired up with Flavia gets 34 Speed, which just so happens to be enough to not get doubled by the fastest enemies on the map (38 speed assassins). Basilio 2HKOs the Assassins with a Silver Bow. With Rally Spectrum and Flavia pair up Basilio does 40 damage and doubles the 80 HP Zerkers with a Silver Bow. After rally spectrum, Flavia pair up and WTA Basilio gets 72 Atk vs Silver Lance Generals when using the hammer he conveniently joins with, leaving them with 4 HP. Should he swipe a Str tonic from the convoy, then that becomes a ORKO. Out of the 7 Generals on the map, only 1 of them use axes. The rest use lances.

Flavia gets 37 Speed from Basilio which sadly just barely misses the 38 benchmark for doubling the heroes on the map. Fear not, however, for this 37 speed has a purpose. This conveniently lets her double the 31 speed Paladins in C24, and is also just enough to double the 32 Speed Bow Knights as well.

Speaking of C24, this chapter really is a testament to how much of a fucking powerhouse Basilio is. With Flavia pair up he ORKOs the Wyverns w/ Silver Bow. A speed tonic + Flavia pair up puts him at 36 Speed, just enough for doubling the Paladins. The sword Paladins will give him trouble but the Lance paladins are in for some pain. 36 Speed Basilio can opt to ORKO them via Brave Axe or just ruin their day with his Silver, dealing 29 x 2 Damage to them. Oh yeah, and if you feel like spending, a + 2 Mt Hammer forge (2775g) lets him ORKO the Great Knights w/ Flavia pair up. Alternatively, you could forge +1 Mt to it and just give him a Str tonic for the same result. Spending does't seem so bad when the map gives you a bullion.

That's enough fangasm, C24 at a glance: The legendary chapter, notorious for being an ass. Everything's got hit +20 now. Ugh. Looks like Beastkillers will be back in fashion. Looking at stats, it seems I have the option of forging a +1 Mt Beastkiller and giving it to Cherche along with a Str tonic to OHKO the Valkyries. Sweet. Now that every Wyvern is packing Swordbreaker, it seems that this is really where you are to be rewarded for training a bow user. Yay for Severa and base level Basilio. Oh and since Cordelia hit D tomes last chapter, I used a spare arms scroll I had lying around to bring her to C rank for Celica's gale. It will make killing Wyverns way easier for her. Hopefully the map isn't too much of a pain...

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Morgan is my leveled Manakete although she is just barely tied with base level Tiki, lol. Nah kind of dropped off the face of the earth a while back but she can still to mega chip to the Wyverns with Dragonstone+. She can't double them like Morgan can, though. I'm glad both of them got Wyrmsbane. I don't think this map will be too bad. With Cordelia learning Galeforce, I just got an extra action per turn. The way the map is designed is kinda clever. Mostly mounted units hampered by trees and flying units.

I can imagine Wyverns with Aegis+ and Swordbreaker being one of the worst things ever. Dragonstones, Tomes, and Bows are not as effective, and Wyrmslayers suffer -50 Hit.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

The Swordbreaker/Aegis+ combo isn't too bad if the rear character is using bows/Wyrmsbane Dragonstone+, which bypass Aegis+. Typically, this requires having a pair where both characters can frontline, since Warrior likes to be in front (siblings Morgan and Lucina can not only usually do this, but also steamroll this way). And actually, if the support character can just do plain beefy damage, a max Str Warrior who can double probably won't even case about Aegis+. 48 Str + 2 Str (Tonic) + 3 Str (from 30 Str support; assuming no class bonuses) + 2 Attack (proficiency) + 39 (vanilla Silver Bow) = 94 Attack vs Wyvs. 32 Def drops that to 62, which is what they'll take total after Aegis+ when doubled. Wyvs have 76 HP. A fairly nominal (Pavise/Aegis-ignoring) dual strike of 14 damage will finish them off. This could also be optimized a lot more (like picking up a Str class bonus from the support or forging the bow up a bit), which would drop the remaining HP to something even more piddly.

Took me forever, but at long last, Lunatic classic is defeated. Some fantastic luck with merchants that got me a few early master/second seals made things a lot easier, and once I could grind cash efficiently, I got the Avatar from my completed Hard mode run, and as he was fully capped with Limit Breaker, I was able to use him to solo most of the lategame. Literally solo. The final chapter was true hell, I will have nightmares about those physic staves for the rest of my life... But, after much hell, a few lucky Mjolnir crits landed me the win.

Now, onto Lunatic+.

You know I finally realized what's to dislike about the 4 unit strat, you wouldn't be able to do Tiki's chapter.

I need to find some single word to categorize actually completing this game that doesn't involve listing all the dlc crap. Maybe I'll go with 100% clear Vanilla Awakening, though that doesn't really address renown...

In a 4 man clear you don't need to do Tiki's paralogue. 3 Veteran units will he far ahead of the curve.

Tiki's paralogue is something you do for fun. Base Tiki is also really strong but this is veteran land so no one cares.

The point isn't that you need to, you don't need to do half the stuff in the game.

The point is you can't, so you can't full clear the game.

If you don't care about beating everything in the game then it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter how much you qualify as the full content of the game. At the end of the day, the final boss is Grima--not some generic enemies in an optional paralogue. The path taken can be any path you want it to be, but as long as it satisfies completing the end game chapter it's a-ok. On top of that, the game flat out tells you your run is successful via credits and announcement with renown carry over

Ultimately you decide for yourself what you think qualifies as a full clear of the game. My definition includes all the chapters, yours doesn't. Your definition is more popular though.

If the 4-man run also has been utilizing support staffers who have gained some levels, it may be doable, anyway. The four would have to be high leveled and fighting separated (but positioned individually to give dual strike chances). Since the enemies mostly just target Tiki, it's also safe to bring Olivia. Basilio at base with a (possibly forged) Silver Bow can hop in wreck face immediately (a spare Arms Scroll can get him to A Bows, letting him bring Brave Bows, which is gg for most enemies). Flavia can't do quite as well, but can bring Brave weapons to try to contribute. Now, assuming you have two staffers and enough firepower to keep the left and right sides relatively clear (just ignore the centre), you can have the staffers Rescue bounce Tiki back and forth. I don't remember the exact spots now, but she can be bounced just out of range of the new wave and there's just enough range in the middle to keep the central forces running around like idiots. Once the reinforcements stop spawning, the staffers have even more room to work with and can just kite forever while everyone else picks away at the enemy force.

If someone has done it I would love to know! IIRC its like 10-12-14-16 for enemy spawns and I think under optimal circumstances you could kill 9 per turn? (That assumes 3 galeforce procs, basilo/chrom/Olivia all 1 rounding enemies). There are definitely some spots to warp Tiki to get a few turns but I'd be impressed if you could pull it off.

I don't think anyone has done it though (Not without wireless help at the least). Feel free to prove me wrong though!

I have actually used that strategy successfully, just not with less people. I also brought Panne/Gaius, Warrior!Yarne, Nah and Nowi (although both Manakete were pretty underleveled). I ended up leaning chiefly on Robin and family, though. I did a write-up in this very topic that's probably buried several dozen pages back at this point. Actually, I might have a draft somewhere in GDocs that I can repost. Aha, found my notes. Wall of text incoming:

---

Long story short, my strategy didn't quite work as smoothly as I thought it should (granted, what plan ever does?). I still managed to get it on my dry run (where I went light on Tonics and forgot to temporarily swap a few skills, namely Veteran, out). I was overprepared, but that's because I was anticipating have to brute-force through Aegis+ more often than a couple times. One annoying thing I completely forgot about was the Falcon Knights spawning with Rally Speed, which messed up my ability to double a lot. Even Avatar couldn't double a 36 Spd Falcon Knight (unfortunately for them, I brought Celica's Gale). I waited until after Chapter 24 so that I'd have buyable Rexcaliburs, but they weren't even necessary. I considered Chapter 23 the bare minimum so that I'd have Basilio for another heavy-hitting Silver Bow user, but I didn't even end up using him either. I had considered waiting until after Chapter 25 for buyable Braves too, but decided give it a try anyway because my bow squad was looking pretty scary, despite only Morgan having A Bows.

The overall strategy was this: ignore the south spawns and focus on keeping the east and west sides completely clear. When I theorycrafted things, there were a couple safe spots along the back cliff near the side tree barriers. In theory, I could keep the south forces from getting too close to Tiki by Rescuing her from safe spot to safe spot to hot potato kite. Unfortunately, their movement patterns weren't as I predicted. That is, they seem to waypoint a bit instead of beelining her if they're not in immediate attack range, so I wasn't able to make them waste movement going laterally like I'd hoped. Anyway, before I go any further with events, here's a quick rundown of the team I used (note that this is a non-grind run, but I did put special effort into having Panne help her kid get kills in his Paralogue so he could go Fighter 10 -> Warrior and pick up kills on his own in Nah's Paralogue and Chapters 21-24):

Staff bots

-Valkyrie Lissa - Wind, Fortify (unnecessary), Physic (hardly used), Rescue x 2 (just one was enough...)

-Sage Libra - Thunder (just grabbed him an E tome with uses left), Fortify, Physic, Rescue x2

East Team

-Warrior Morgan - Galeforce, capped at 49 Str and 42 Spd. Hand Axe (anti-Aegis), Steel Bow (killed most stuff), Silver Bow (overkill), Brave Bow (lucky merchant spawn, but never used, as he didn't have to brute-force Aegis+). Fought unpaired.

-Hero Lucina - Parallel, Tomahawk, Hand Axe. Fought unpaired. Contribution was a bit low thanks to lots of Pavise+.

-Manakete Nowi/Hero Gregor - Nowi as the lead. Nowi ran a Dragonstone+ and Gregor a Wyrmslayer. They were strictly Wyvern-killers. Unless they had Aegis+, Nowi's Wyrmsbane ate them alive. Gregor's support was necessary to double the Wyverns.

-Warrior Yarne/Manakete Nah - Yarne as the lead. Between Spd Tonic and Nah support, he was just 1 point off of doubling Spd+2 Falcon Knights. Yarne ran a Hand Axe, Wolt's Bow and Steel Bow and Nah a regular Dragonstone (Dragonstone+s are stupid expensive, plus her hit was a bit low). Yarne mostly destroyed non-Aegis+ enemies while Nah chipped a bit to pick up some experience.

West Team

-Dark Knight Avatar - All stats capped, Boots, Galeforce. Rexcalibur (unnecessary), Celica's Gale (used once), Arcwind (started with 11 uses, ended with 3), Elfire (for Wyvs and Grifs, used this pretty much right up), Silver Sword (never used). Where Morgan obliterated things in the east, Avatar obliterated in the west.

-Great Lord Chrom - Since he was strictly support for most of the game, needed a few stat boosters and a Str Tonic to get him going. Exalted Falchion (used once to, hilariously, one-shot a Wyv), Silver Lance (not used), Beast Killer (not used), Noble Rapier (used a lot, especially since he was picking on Griffons).

-Griffon Rider Panne/Assassin Gaius - Could have fought unpaired, although Panne would likely have needed a Spd Tonic and Gaius wouldn't be able to double much due to being underleveled. Ran Volant Axe (used a few times, probably unnecessary), Hand Axe, Silver Axe with Panne and a Killer Bow on Gaius.

-Olivia - Dance bot. Let Avatar open up by crushing 2 of the 3 Falcos on the west side. Helped Lissa Rescue kite a bit too. Otherwise, generally allowed Avatar or Panne to pick up extra kills.

And back to the event summary: I ended up not really kiting much in the early stages. I moved Tiki to the eastern safe spot on turn 1 and sent each team to their respective sides. Turns 2-4 were basically everyone trying to pick up a kill if they could while I didn't even have to move Tiki. This was because I adapted to the south half doing its little waypoint movement by sending Chrom, then spending one of Morgan's turns to get rid of the east half of the force every turn. On early turns, I was also able to have Avatar snipe off a southwestern unit before running back to her west post.

On turn 4, I ran into a bit of positioning issues where Tiki was safe from the south units, but I couldn't quite block the 2-range on a diagonal to her, so a Tomahawk Wyv got a hit in on her. No double, though so she survived. The east side was starting to look a little busy, but with a few kills on the southern force, I was able to make a safe spot to Rescue Tiki to near her starting position.

Turn 5 was more killing of the guys immediately around Tiki and the last turn I'd face reinforcements. On turn 6, all I had to do was clear out the 5(!) new west spawns, plus two of the south guys who were a bit too close to the west for comfort. With no more reinforcements coming, I moved Libra as far west as I could and Rescued Tiki. This was when a strange, notable thing happened.

I had formed a bit of a line trying to get everyone on the east side to kill as many of the enemies in the centre as they could. This resulted in a vertical set of 5 for me, with Olivia on the same horizontal axis as Tiki. For those who don't know the AI abuse, preference is given to attacking player units on the same vertical or horizontal axis as Tiki when said units are blocking the tiles within melee range of her. Well, I have an addendum to that: if the AI decides that it's too much trouble to go around the player units, they'll try to go right through, even if Tiki is 15+ tiles away. This meant that suddenly, a jerk with a Luna+ and a lance was coming straight at Olivia. With 89 displayed hit (97.69% true chance to turn her into paste), I thought it was over. Then the unthinkable happened: It wasn't ''me'' missing an 89, but the enemy! The hilarious thing here, though, is that Olivia lived ''because she was unarmed''. Had she actually been wielding a sword, the [=WTA=] would have given the Wyv 100 hit against her.

Anyway, from there, the enemy force was so brutalized with no more help coming that they didn't stand a chance. I unequip-trapped one Wyv to delay a couple turns so Lissa/Libra paired could poke it to maybe build support ranks and for my other units to pick up the gold sparklies. So while I finished this in 11 turns, I probably could've done it in 8.

---

Lucina contributing more and Flavia jumping in would hopefully make up for subbing out Nowi. Then Basilio could more or less stand in for Yarne. There's probably a lot of movement optimization that could be done, but the fact that I got it in one try on my dry run shows that the chapter isn't as scary as it sounds.

Edited by Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi