• Henry

Previous Pairs:

Chrom x Olivia

Sumia x Chrom

Lissa x Donnel

Sully x Stahl

Miriel x Ricken

Maribelle x Gaius

Panne is a rabbit lady, who could care less about breeding. Good thing her son wants to help save their race...

Cordelia is the Catria of this game, unable to be with the one she truely loves...

Appearance-wise, I'd go for Robin/Ricken/Gregor X Cordelia. Especially since brown-haired Severa > blonde-haired Severa.) Stat-wise, Stahl, for the purposes of this topic. Also Robin/Frederick/Lon'qu/Virion X Panne because I don't want Yarne losing the Dracoknight class family. (I would pick Frederick in Panne's case if given the choice though.)

Edited by Little Al

I gotta agree Beserker!Yarne can be a thing of beauty.

I pair Panne with Lon'qu to breed her son as a Speed Demon and because there's something intriguing in having these two loners together...

On another note: it's actually kinda hard to screw up with Cordelia's daughter, specially with inheriting all the best class branches by default, so I voted for pairing Cordelia with Vaike more because the Support and the fact he maximizes Strength...

Frederick for Panne Panne is the one i did last so their was 2 people she could merry Frederick and Donnel and Donnel is just weird so Frederick

and

Stahl for Cordelia music ones are just my thing

Frederick x Panne makes for one EPIC Yarne ;):

Gaius for Cordelia, he not only gets to pass on three class-trees and a male only skill, but the other supports with similar stats remaining are kind of weird support wise (Tharja accidentally enchanting him to love her :blink: , and Nowi with the guy who always carries candy :unsure: )

Gaius for Cordelia, he not only gets to pass on three class-trees and a male only skill

Um... He actually can't pass three class trees down to Severa due to the fact that, thanks to Cordelia, she already has one of the class trees he can pass down to girls (read: Pegasus Knight).

In fact, nearly all of the guys that can pass down a male only skill to her can't pass down more than two classes because she already has one of the classes in question.

Edited by Little Al

Went Lon'qu for Panne and Vaike for Cordelia. Blonde Severa with amazing stats and class availability is awesome, and Lon'qu as a father makes Chambrey an even better Wyvern Lord than Gerome.

Um... He actually can't pass three class trees down to Severa due to the fact that, thanks to Cordelia, she already has one of the class trees he can pass down to girls (read: Pegasus Knight).

In fact, nearly all of the guys that can pass down a male only skill to her can't pass down more than two classes because she already has one of the classes in question.

Huh, must I thought figher changed to Troubadour, guess I got mixed from shifting my supports around, still everything else was accurate so that just makes it a closer race between him and Virion (the potential skills to pass on drop to 11, which isn't too much lower than the 14 that Virion offers, and its not like you can utilize the full versatility all the time anyways).

Severa is good pretty much no matter what you do because Cordelia already has great classes at her disposal, so I made Lon'qu her father for faster access to Astra and an enormous speed cap.

I paired Panne with Gregor because bunny lady hops into Gregor's strong Russian arms. Yarne will pick up Barbarian access from Gregor as well.

I paired Panne with Gregor because bunny lady hops into Gregor's strong Russian arms. Yarne will pick up Barbarian access from Gregor as well.

I'm not even sure any changes were made to Yarne's inheritance in the localisation. If I'm not mistaken, Panne has the somewhat odd tendency to pass down the Barbarian class tree instead of the Dracoknight class tree. And this in spite of the fact that Dracoknight isn't gender exclusive in the first place. Edited by Little Al

• 1 year later...

I usually pair either Stahl or Kellam with Panne, and Gaius or Gregor with Cordelia.

Personally I prefer Stahl/Panne or Kellam/Panne because both try to help bond with the army, which she likely has a hard time doing on her own since she's been in hiding most of her life. (Vaike and Gregor also make good husbands, with decent supports.)

As for Cordelia, I prefer her with Gregor because she is the one to propose to him. I find that to be very sweet and kind of a closure because I know she's in a good marriage and not still longing for Chrom. (Honestly, this pairing and Gaius/Sumia are only a two of the examples where I'll care about the parents more than the kids -normally I like to spoil them with stats and skills.)