MarkyJoe1990's Ragefest Contest [Official Series Archive]

MarkyJoe1990

With the axing of Super Ragefest IV: Trolls & Tribulations, there will be no further Ragefest contests from me. However, as a parting gift, I decided to put together an official archive that has every hack/game submitted to the contest, including the disqualified submissions.

Now you can witness the frustration first hand! Or maybe torture your friends!?!?

What this archive includes is the following:

Ragefest 1 ~ Tranquility of Anger

FELover3's Entry ~ Untitled

24fitz's Entry ~ Morph's Last Stand**

Camtech075's Entry ~ Maze of the Troll King

Cedar Nyx's Entry ~ Matthew's Nightmare

Ephraim225's Entry ~ Boss Rush

Hithere1's Entry ~ Le Chien est Adorable*

Subieko's Entry ~ Desperate Struggle

Download

Ragefest 2 ~ The Sequelening

FELover3's Joke Entry ~ Curse of the Emblem

Blazer's Entry ~ Prisoner of Darkness

Ephraim225's Entry ~ Rondo of Madness

Hithere1's Entry ~ FETO's Last stand

Download

Ragefest 3 ~ Douchey Today, Relieved Tomorrow

Ephraim225's Entry ~ Bullet Hell Madness

FELover3's Entry ~ Marc's Special Day

Golden Warrior's Entry ~ Vaati's Revenge*

Hithere1's Entry ~ Yet Another Ragefest Hack*

MarkyJoe1990's Entry ~ The Corruption of Roy

Klokinator's Entry ~ Generic War***

PwnageKirby's Entry ~ F. EXE

Download

* = Submission was disqualified

** = Thanks to Shadow for getting this for me

*** = Permission unconfirmed

Please note. I've gotten the permission of almost everyone. I haven't contacted Klokinator about his submission, but if he has a problem with it being included in this collection, I'm willing to remove it from the collection.

If you record any of these submissions, let me know. I'd like to make a list of videos of people playing these submissions so that we can all watch you suffer! =D

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

I recorded my own submission, does that count? *wince*

And sorry about the axing of Ragefest 4 which I didn't even hear of until now

I see nothing wrong with

. You can give people insight about your creative process, ideas, etc.

Honestly, I felt axing RFIV was for the better. Not many people seemed to want to enter anymore, and I was growing tired of doing it (and Fire Emblem) personally.

I'm thinking about starting some new contests, and perhaps holding other kinds of events on my channel, since events and contests seem to be my forte moreso than doing playthroughs of games with commentary. I have Ragefest and the Crappy Game Contest to thank for the inspiration.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Please note. I've gotten the permission of almost everyone. I haven't contacted Klokinator about his submission, but if he has a problem with it being included in this collection, I'm willing to remove it from the collection.

Go for it.

Also, I will now download all of these. I'm glad you compiled this, I've been meaning to get a few that I didn't have anyway.

Also, Pwnage Kirby might have an updated version of her submission, dunno if you got that from her or not.

Go for it.

Also, I will now download all of these. I'm glad you compiled this, I've been meaning to get a few that I didn't have anyway.

Also, Pwnage Kirby might have an updated version of her submission, dunno if you got that from her or not.

No problem. I doubt many people are looking for these anymore, but there's always the few who do, and I like to be considerate of even the few who are interested.

As for PwnageKirby's submission, She mentioned her updated version to me already, but said it was glitchy and incomplete, so I asked for the latest working version.

oh hey that old thing

i need to see how terrible my events were

It's not the latest version of your submission unfortunately, so chances are, you can expect that annoying thirty-something turn limit.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Now I can finally see how bad the rejected ones really are.

Wow, I can now see why they were rejected. While I can't get Vaati's Revenge working, the other two work fine. And they are awful. The first one is just a lame dialogueless map with one range FOW that just ENDS after some time. The other is about Batta, Glass, and some other people trying to kill Lyn. It has some dialogue in the beginning, but the end is literally just "GOOD JOB. THE END." It is super luck based and nearly impossible, as reinforcements come out of nowhere.

Edited by Shugey

• 2 weeks later...

No problem. I doubt many people are looking for these anymore, but there's always the few who do, and I like to be considerate of even the few who are interested.

As for PwnageKirby's submission, She mentioned her updated version to me already, but said it was glitchy and incomplete, so I asked for the latest working version.

It's not the latest version of your submission unfortunately, so chances are, you can expect that annoying thirty-something turn limit.

I actually found a way around that turn limit and managed to beat the submission.

considering that i managed to not know about the turn limit i think it's safe to say it's beatable even with the limit if you know what you're doing

that and there's a certain glitch that let's you bypass getting the secret item

• 3 weeks later...

Now that these are out, I think I'm going to do LPs of every submission under the LP title: "Ragefest Reminiscence."

I know it's a cliche title, but who cares?

Edited by Bladehero22