ask shockmaster anything!!

(just so we're clear, this is NOT my ama!)

hello; if people join we can make this work. so if you want to have the floor and answer people's questions, just volunteer! for a little while we'll have time where no more than 5 people volunteer themselves, and we'll have a raffle to pick who will have the interviewee spotlight for 5 days (using this place)

you can volunteer as many times as you like, so everybody who wants their chance can have it; even really new people. past winners in this topic can't be an interviewee again until we run out of volunteers. (i'm not volunteering myself because i am actually going to be really bad at giving any answers)

that's it gogo

Edited by xXHoshiHeartsXx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna be interviewed once, preferably in the main thread though.

Speaking of, I think this is already a thing.

i'd like to be too. only thing is i've only ever received one nomination ever. it'll be literally years until I get an interview - after all the others who are deemed more interesting have been interviewed already.

i'd like to be too. only thing is i've only ever received one nomination ever. it'll be literally years until I get an interview - after all the others who are deemed more interesting have been interviewed already.

Could be why this thread was made

And Sophie, one of Hoshi's closest friends, was banned from getting interviewed in Makaze's thread, I think Hoshi wanted to give her her chance in this one instead

imo, the interviews move along at too slow a pace. One a week, considering there are only 52 weeks a year, and literally hundreds of people who could be interviewed (not including new members who will join in the future) is just, eh. You know?

I think Makaze probably just finds that the best compromise between organization and keeping it long enough for somebody to have enough interview time. Looks like this thread is going the same way too, 5 interview days.

This sounds interesting. I would volunteer now, but college is eating my entire life right now. Also, my luck tends to suck lol.

And Sophie, one of Hoshi's closest friends, was banned from getting interviewed in Makaze's thread, I think Hoshi wanted to give her her chance in this one instead

...Really?

...Really?

I think she actually decided to drop out because she got called out on trying to rally her friends to nominate her, but I could be wrong. I'm pretty ambivalent towards this thread, it probably gives lesser known members a chance to be asked stuff, but then I ask myself "who are these people?"

I think she actually decided to drop out because she got called out on trying to rally her friends to nominate her, but I could be wrong. I'm pretty ambivalent towards this thread, it probably gives lesser known members a chance to be asked stuff, but then I ask myself "who are these people?"

In one of Makaze's posts, he said that he was on the borderline of banning her from being asked stuff because she had apparently acted like she wasn't interested with the goal of getting people to vote for her, or something. But that was after she had already opted out.

In one of Makaze's posts, he said that he was on the borderline of banning her from being asked stuff because she had apparently acted like she wasn't interested with the goal of getting people to vote for her, or something. But that was after she had already opted out.

This post is correct.