Pick Brady's dad

pick my Brady's dad(on stats mods and classes. please disregard all hair colour and support base it purely on game play and optimising please) 1d26b.png

that is all my pairings and who can marry Maribelle

I say Kellam. With that additional strength and defense, Brady would make one hell of a War Monk without hurting his magic, methinks.

Edited by Anacybele

Virion.

None of these are *great* for him, IMO, and Brady already has Luna and GF. Since he already has the Cavalier tree, the only thing Fred gives him that Virion does not is Knight/General, which he doesn't really need; also, Fred gimps Mag and Spd.

Kellam doesn't lower Mag, but as I said, Knight/General is not very useful, so Thief is all that he'd get. That *could* increase his mobility by giving him Pass and/or Acrobat, but I'd honestly rather have Deliverer.

Virion doesn't lower Mag, boosts Spd, and boosts Skill (for slightly greater Luna activation).

So, Virion.

With access to Galeforce and Dual Guard+, Brady has no reason to fear enemy attacks.

Brady is meant to be used offensively. If he's getting attacked, your doing it wrong.

Virion is the best choice. High speed and Deliverer are things Brady wants.

Virion. As a sage he will need the extra spd, and virion lack of good classes don't hurt him at all. He will have bad defense, but the speed he will get is really more important. With Kellam or Fred as his father he will still have mediocre defense but will also have bad speed, and will be a quite bad unit.

Edited by Nobody

Virion's probably the best of the three for Deliverer access and better stats. Brady already has everything he needs from his mom to be a good caster, so he's not really in demand for much.

Kellam's an honourable mention, since while Brady ends up slower, he does get Pavise/Aegis and Kellam doesn't hurt his magic. Wouldn't advise Frederick for him under any circumstances.

Kellam. He gets Luna for an offensive attack, and gets strength and defense if you want to be a physical berserker. He also gets Pavise, and Lethality to go with Miracle + Counter + Lethality.

He also gets Assassin for a good support.

Virion looks good, but really he's not as good as kellam as Dark Knight sucks and Wyvern line is okay, but imo Knight and Thief is better.

EDIT: Oh, forgot Brady had Cav. Well, either one works, then.

Edited by Rift