Theatre Mafia GAME OVER

Snike

Prims: Yup you got me. I'm defending Psych because we are both on the scum team. Cause you know, I'd totally defend Psych if we were scum buddies. Heck I'd probably vote him so I didn't have to worry about shenanigans like this. :P

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obvs the psych wagon is totally opportunistic (no, really)

##Vote: Elieson

inb4i'mpsych'sthirdscumbuddy----looking at you, prism ;/

Scorri is now spamming the thread so she can use her high activity to give her town cred later in the game. No worthwhile contributions. Not scumhunting. etc. etc. etc. She is most def obv!scum.

Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!

##Unvote

##Vote: Serious Bananas (L-7)

also the video weapons just posted frustrates me because i know i've heard that song somewhere else before in a different form, i just don't know where

Sheep better Prims.

Weapons has a mafia scan result on another player so I am voting that player. Said player responded to the scan result by claiming scum and self-voting. Why aren't you voting scum with us?

Shinori: Shenanigans?

In actual seriousness, I don't really have reads right now, I'm kinda focused on other stuff. Plus there are two pages. So there's that too.

Scorri is taking my joke accusations seriously?

Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!

Also, I find Prims' "sheep" vote incredibly pro-town. Actually, I am almost certain Prims is, in fact, the only town player in this game and everyone else is actually scum. Good luck, Prims.

Straw: Nope wasn't taking it seriously. I just figured I should also make a semi-serious post since I was posting stuff. Since, you know, if we all just make joke votes all the time we'll never get anywhere. :-p