One-Shot Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh or did you mean Refa's pattern? Now I feel silly.

We're all scum because we cast OMGUS as our first votes on SF, obviously. I think.

##Unvote

##Vote: Euklyd

I feel weird about you and because it is earlygame I have no explanation for that. fite me

actually I do have an explanation and it's that you seem self-conscious/jumpy. also idk if the newbie would even know what OMGUS is.

wow lmao I never thought about Googling mafia terms, I always just asked people about it. But my first point still stands.

I'm annoyed at me missing like 10 posts and so saying something that made no sense.

I strive for clarity, and I hate not making sense, even if I was just trying to make a joke.

Anyways I'm a bit busier than I thought, and apparently can't multitask very well at all, so I won't be responding for a few hours.

Probably.

Votals 1.1

(2) eclipse: scorri, Trollstool

(2) Objection: Refa, BBM

(2) Refa: Polydeuces, Objection

(1) Trollstool: eclipse

(1) Bizz: Shinori

(1) scorri: Eurykins

(1) Eurykins: Euklyd

(1) Euklyd: Bizz

(1) Not Voting: Baldrick

You have roughly 61 hours left in the phase to decide on a lynch.

Edited by SB.

Just asking to see how serious you were.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Polydeuces

For serious now. I'm not sure either if you were talking about me or Objection, but if someone is doing something "awfully suspicious", why aren't you voting for that person? Your vote is still on Refa for RVS reasons.

Just asking to see how serious you were.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Polydeuces

For serious now. I'm not sure either if you were talking about me or Objection, but if someone is doing something "awfully suspicious", why aren't you voting for that person? Your vote is still on Refa for RVS reasons.

It was Objection, not you.

The fact that he seemed to care that much about RVS votes on him made me wonder if he was covering his ass when he didn't have to. I wanted to wait until I had a full-out read on him to make my vote. Basically saying "jk lol" to give a reason for such doesn't seem right IMO.

##Unvote

##Vote: Objection

Your vote feels weird to me because you say that you didn't vote right away because you wanted to wait until you had a full-out read on him, but then vote him for something relatively minor. What's so bad about the justification of his vote as opposed to the justification of all the other RVS votes? You say that it's suspicious for him to pass it off as a joke, but then you also say at the beginning of the post that it was suspicious that he cared so much. Seems like a "damned if you, damned if you don't" sort of thing. Basically it doesn't seem like any response he could have made would have been satisfactory, in which case I again have to ask why you didn't just vote him right away.

I think Poly's vote is bad because it sounds like scum hesitation tbh. His comment piggybacked off of BBM but was vague and didn't have any commitment to it.

##Unvote

##Vote: Polydeuces

@BBM: It's earlygame so the majority of things we're going to vote people for are going to be minor. What bothers me is how he didn't vote until you prodded him about it, which I know isn't inherently scummy but it really feels like he was testing the waters before making the vote or something. Scum paranoia idk.

I still feel like Euk's response to me was self-conscious though.

Basically it doesn't seem like any response he could have made would have been satisfactory, in which case I again have to ask why you didn't just vote him right away.

The initial reaction was bad, but I was thinking it could just be RVS overreaction. When he tried to write off the initial reaction as basically "jk lol", that sealed it for me.

Bad reaction to votals, seems awfully suspicious IMO

What's so suspicious about his reaction? You mentioned that he cares too much about RVS votes, but why would scum care more about RVS votes than townies?

Shinori.

It's hard to tell if people are creeping or just not around in this kind of environment.

How does the formatting go...

##Unvote, ##Vote Shinori

Why are you voting for someone who has basically done nothing? That's not particularly productive...

It was Objection, not you.

The fact that he seemed to care that much about RVS votes on him made me wonder if he was covering his ass when he didn't have to. I wanted to wait until I had a full-out read on him to make my vote. Basically saying "jk lol" to give a reason for such doesn't seem right IMO.

##Unvote

##Vote: Objection

The initial reaction was bad, but I was thinking it could just be RVS overreaction. When he tried to write off the initial reaction as basically "jk lol", that sealed it for me.

In the first post you say that it seemed that he cared too much about RVS votes, so basically you were saying that he was overreacting. But then in the second post you say that him saying that it was just an RVS overreaction would have been okay? That seems pretty contradictory to me.

@Bizz- if it was just that the reasoning for his vote was minor, it wouldn't bother me. It bothers me because it's in conjunction with him saying he wanted to wait until he had a "full-out read" on him before voting. Generally when people want to be cautious about voting, they don't vote over something small.

@Refa- well, the idea is that scum are more afraid of being voted than town, and are therefore more likely to care about votes than town are, even if they are RVS.

I worded it badly was all.

I got suspicious of his RVS overreaction, but not enough to jump on voting him. His justification of it was what made me want to vote him. I feel like something's up, but I'm not sure what.