Periodic Table of Elements ~Game Thread~ Game Over

scorri

[spoiler=Rules]

Rule 0: Don’t be a jerk.

1. This game is NOC. That means all communication must be done in thread unless your role specifically states otherwise.

2. When you die, you’re dead. Period. That means you get one bah post, and then must not talk about the game to anyone who is still alive in thread or out of thread.

3. No talking at night unless your role PM says otherwise.

4. No quoting anything I say to you. You may say your character name and summarize your role, but otherwise don’t talk about anything in your role PM. No screenshots.

5. No post editing please.

6. Going 24 hours without a post will result in a prod. If I have to prod you 3 or more times I will not be happy and may choose to either force sub you or modkill you depending on the situation. If you tell me you’re going to be gone with a good reason, I will grant an exception to the above rule.

7. Tactical modkilling yourself and abusing loopholes is not allowed, please don’t try.

[spoiler=Mechanics]

1. Day phases will be 72 hours, night phases will be 24 hours. Days will end early if hammer occurs, nights will end early if I get all the actions in.

2. Hammer is 50%+1 rounded down. The first day you are not required to hammer and instead majority vote will win, but after that hammer is required. First time no hammer occurs, it will be a no lynch. After that it will be a universal loss.

3. It will be a D1 start.

4. You can’t target yourself or the dead.

5. Vanillas may exist in this game.

6. No fools and no items.

7. Vote using ##Verb: User. You are not required to unvote, but it’s nice.

8. Your role PM is always right.

This is a game for 13 players. If you have an element request, you can make it. However, we cannot guarantee that you will get said element, even if that element is in the game. In addition, if you do request an element, you are not allowed to discuss said request in the game.

Players:

8. kirsche

10. meibum

11. shmobum

Dead:

5. Polydeuces town vanilla lynched D1

3. SB town mason killed N1

6. Manix town nurse died D2

12. Eurykins town doctor lynched D2

13. Troll (Zell Dincht) town mason killed N2

1. Refa scum roleblocker killed D3

4. BBM town vanilla lynched D3

9. Boron (Sangyul) Eclipse town vanilla killed D4

7. Prims (Professional Mafia Player) scum JoAT lynched D4

2. Grassbridger ITP Witch killed N4

Subs:

eclipse

Objection

Shinori

IOs:

Bizz

Bear

Blitz

(Paper)Blade

You all are in the chemistry lab when you overhear two of the scientists talking. "I think I'll have so H2O" "Hmm, you know what? I think I will have some H2O too." Suddenly, the second scientist falls to the ground, dead! Oh no! Who could have done such a terrible thing? He was clearly just wanting some water! You must find out who gave him the H2O2 instead! Or... something.

Role PMs going out, no posting in thread until Elie or I say so.

Edited by scorri

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scorri you had the chance to reference my SFMM2 poem and you didn't whyyyyyyyy

##Vote: Meibum

Welcome to SF Mafia. Please enjoy your stay!~

Did I do that right Eclipse?

Manix: explain what rubs you the wrong way? BBM is obviously mafia but his posts seem ordinary for rvs.

only scum have voting blocks seems scummy2me

the tone of this post feels way off, like beyond a BBM Joke

(also the post i quoted from prims kinda makes me feel it's scum/scum interactions but what can you do)

because switching votes would have been too much effort

realtalk Manix is probably town because if he were scum he wouldn't start off the game with these shitty I HAVE A VIBE posts

realtalk Manix is probably town because if he were scum he wouldn't start off the game with these shitty I HAVE A VIBE posts

how is this a relevant towntell, at all? his "vibes" right now are pretty arbitrary, no reason he couldn't come up with them as scum trying to sound like townix

big attempts to invoke own town meta from bbm