Periodic Table of Elements ~Game Thread~ Game Over

scorri

@Boron- My play in C9++ wasn't good but anyone who voted me for that particular action should feel bad. There are things that I've changed and hopefully improved from my C9++ play, but I refuse for that to be one of them.

Uh, you do realize that your initial random Manix townread and taking someone else's jokepost calling him scum seriously was what started the votes on you, and your reaction just made it worse? It looks like you're trying too hard to contribute, or trying to get on Manix's good side or something.

That said, I'm getting really bad memories of C9++ from all this, so I'm not calling you scum yet.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I@Manix- You didn't quote any of the rest of the post so I can only assume you mean that the rest of it is actually good!!

also the rest of this post is still bad

:getout:

seriously your tone around these things is giving me An Bad Vibe

also i had a slight gutread on grass for some reason, brb

Uh, you do realize that your initial random Manix townread and taking someone else's jokepost calling him scum seriously was what started the votes on you, and your reaction just made it worse? It looks like you're trying too hard to contribute, or trying to get on Manix's good side or something.

That said, I'm getting really bad memories of C9++ from all this, so I'm not calling you scum yet.

And I maintain that that was a terrible reason for anyone voting me. I'm not going to change parts of my play that I don't feel there's a problem with just because other people didn't like it when nobody presented an actual reason for why it's scummy, either then or since then.

There were other, better, reasons for voting me, like comparing everything I was doing to what other people were doing and trying to get people to go for them over me, and in retrospect that was bad play and I've tried not to do that when people vote me.

realtalk Manix is probably town because if he were scum he wouldn't start off the game with these shitty I HAVE A VIBE posts

I'm confused, is this something you believe Manix only does as town (so, a meta read) or just what you expect town to do in general?

on the other hand, Boron's bugging me because she's still on RVS, like what the fuck Boron

##Unvote

##Vote: Boron

pls give detailed reads in the next 2 minutes

Can't tell if serious. Please elucidate me.

Manix, since your vote on me is serious you should distinguish more clearly between what's a joke and what isn't because while the latest few jokes like the AtE one have been obvious, the first one with the "what if I scumclaimed" wasn't, especially as your next post said your vote on me was serious.

Trollstool, if you could post to tell me that that you hadn't seen the majority of the posts before your first post, you could have also included the opinions I asked for.

@Refa- Yeah it's a meta read. When Manix is mafia he's super cautious, whereas he's much more paranoid generally as town and likely to vote people off vibes, especially early and especially me.

Manix, since your vote on me is serious you should distinguish more clearly between what's a joke and what isn't because while the latest few jokes like the AtE one have been obvious, the first one with the "what if I scumclaimed" wasn't, especially as your next post said your vote on me was serious.

the only joke i have made all game

the AtE is strictly null in retrospect because it involves an outside game, not this one, but eh

re the post after: read further on; i didn't like you outing the townread on me so early and that was more the reason i made the vote serious. the reaction to the joke wasn't good either.

it's generally accepted, which is more the point.

also the rest of this post is still bad

I play pretty frequently and I don't follow that strategy, so it's not accepted.

Refa ;_;

No opinions to give?

The bolded part of your post that referred to the bolded part of mine wasn't a joke?

Also I thought it was obvious I didn't actually mean that Boron should feel bad about voting me in C9++; it was just a way of saying that that reason for voting me is a bad one. You're reading too much into exactly how I'm wording stuff rather than the meaning of what I'm trying to say. >_>

Host chat saying, Hosts will be weird, but will perform our duties nonetheless. Just passing out the info that I'm in a weird state of mind right this minute, and will do votals in stuff.

Also just throwing out there that I well, stuff. Cya all tomorrow.

The bolded part of your post that referred to the bolded part of mine wasn't a joke?

no it was completely serious

see the post where i literally quoted myself in response, it was serious as fuck

I literally feel like you are trolling me right now, because your suspicion on me can't actually be real. At least Prims has an acceptable reason for his vote; you're just saying that every single line I post is giving you bad vibes with no additional reasoning wtf.

BBM is literally repeating his play from AM/PM and Snooping so I'm satisfied with this vote.

I don't like the people who said "whoops can't be assed to read the thread but these sure are a lot of posts!" then jokevoted. Refa especially, do you think BBM is mafia or are you just leaving your vote there because?

exhibit a

exhibit b

exhibit c

merely a smaple of my posts which are not tone based reads. nice try

in fact, i'll even look at something else now that i reread it

like what was the point of outing a townread on me

i'll wait

Why shouldn't I have outed my townread? Does it hinder the town in any way for me to do so?

you answered my question with a question to try and deflect from actually giving a good answer straight away. doesn't make you look town at all

BBM is literally repeating his play from AM/PM and Snooping so I'm satisfied with this vote.

So I'm not the only one who gets Snoop vibes from this game

BBM is actually reminding me more of C9++ right now, hence why I don't feel like voting him. This Manix-BBM-Prims debacle is not really giving me anything new in terms of reads either.

I do agree with Prims about people who threw down RVS votes and left. We're not in RVS anymore. Your thoughts on at least BBM, Manix, and Prims, please?

I literally feel like you are trolling me right now, because your suspicion on me can't actually be real.

so what are you going to do about it? make passive-aggressive jabs at me for it? does it make me scummy? if so, why? also if so, why is it a change from the townread you outed on me earlier?

Elieson Presents: Mafia Votals: Return of the Votals

BBM (3): Manix, PMP, Refa

prims (2): Grass, Zell

Zell (1): Sangyul

kirsche (1): Eury

Mei (1): BBM

Refa (1): Poly

Not Voting: kirsche, shmobum, SB, Mei

Takes majority vote by Phase End [This Day Only] in order to lynch, or 7 to end early with a hammer.

69 hours remain in this phase.

This Manix-BBM-Prims debacle is not really giving me anything new in terms of reads either.

I do agree with Prims about people who threw down RVS votes and left. We're not in RVS anymore. Your thoughts on at least BBM, Manix, and Prims, please?

so you don't have any reads on us... but you want others to give reads on us?

boron, what are your reads on me/prims then? can't ask for something and not always give your own answer