Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe the next small could run if we're waiting on people for SFMM4? we probably have enough for a small

if not then a filler 9p could be a thing maybe

yeah I have a complete set-up for a filler game (role PMs, OP, everything) now, will host if Manix/Paper/eclipse OK having one.

Edited by Prims

the filler is a good way for people not in fantasy to get another game's worth of experience

besides, I wanna be in another gaym

rtfr isn't really mafia

i have no idea what fantasy's size is

Fantasy is 15 players and it was on the small queue before I asked it to be moved.

Just a fair warning, I have set the #sforestmafia channel to +r right now, which means that non-registered users will be unable to join the channel. There's a spambot issue going around (people on the main #serenes_forest channel might've seen this) and I don't want to have to deal with it, so that's what's going on.

Registering your nickname is pretty easy. If you want to join the irc channel (probably because of Paperblade's eimm game going on right now), just join some random channel before joining #sforestmafia (you can just keyboard mash a bunch of letters) as whatever nickname you want to register, then type /msg nickserv register [password] . Then whenever you rejoin with that nickname, type /msg nickserv identify [password].

Note, this doesn't seem to work with Trillian Nevermind, you just never get the e-mail sent to your inbox

Edited by Sara.

Just a fair warning, I have set the #sforestmafia channel to +r right now, which means that non-registered users will be unable to join the channel. There's a spambot issue going around (people on the main #serenes_forest channel might've seen this) and I don't want to have to deal with it, so that's what's going on.

Registering your nickname is pretty easy. If you want to join the irc channel (probably because of Paperblade's eimm game going on right now), just join some random channel before joining #sforestmafia (you can just keyboard mash a bunch of letters) as whatever nickname you want to register, then type /msg nickserv register [password] . Then whenever you rejoin with that nickname, type /msg nickserv identify [password].

For some reason people had a ton of problems with this so I've taken it down for now. If we get spambots I'm putting it back up and you'll just have to actually do the 5 minutes of work involved instead of complaining a bunch.

Thought you guys would appreciate this.

I believe Makaze is with the Mafia. I think he was the clear cut target for the first night. He appears to be the most dedicated person here, and is one of the smartest. Like Ben said, he has a strong personality. It takes a smart person to put on an act and constantly be so aggressive at the same time. He has been the most vocal about other people's actions, and people respond positively to that. From what I have seen, he is the clear cut leader during the day hours of the game. While most people, including myself, are sitting back and watching, he has been planting seeds. He has been giving everyone something to think about. Well, here are my thoughts.

Anti-town this. Help the town that. Hurry up and vote based on some observations about Beau's passive personality. These quotes may look like that are taken out of context, but it's less about each situation specifically and more about a vibe he has been giving off overall. This may very well be someone with the town, who is legitimately trying to find the mafia so the town can win. On the other hand, it could be a smart tactic to convince members of the town to kill each other.

On an unrelated note. I find it funny that you keep calling the Mafia "scum". If I didn't think otherwise, I'd say you were a townie through and through. Almost like you'll do whatever it takes. Add any little detail to make us think you're not with the Mafia.

Edited by Makaze

• 3 weeks later...