• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Guesses as to who I'll end up subbing in for?]

Kay
Blitz
Shinori

no worries BBM. I gotta finish up development on ITTDM anyway, and it's sucking up a lot more time than I expected it to

##Vote: Refa

In 100 percent of BBM games that both me and him have played in, he's been scum.

Nice double standard you got there, considering that logic applies to you as well. Care to explain the inconsistency there?

Considering discussion not at an individual level is at an all time low right now, I propose we have a group chat (presumably on the Mafia IRC or something) 4 or so hours from now. Yes/No/Maybe?

Nice double standard you got there, considering that logic applies to you as well. Care to explain the inconsistency there?

That's a really touchy response to my vote. Why do you care if I have a badly reasoned RVS vote?

That's a really touchy response to my vote. Why do you care if I have a badly reasoned RVS vote?

Most RVS votes are badly reasoned, some even intentionally facetious. Your vote struck a cord with me because your justification of it came across as rather forced. And I'm getting scum vibes from your overly defensive reply

##Unvote

##Vote: bearclaw

Most RVS votes are badly reasoned, some even intentionally facetious. Your vote struck a cord with me because your justification of it came across as rather forced. And I'm getting scum vibes from your overly defensive reply

##Unvote

##Vote: bearclaw

RVS is random-voting and I came up with a basically random reason to vote you, then you questioned my logic, I find that weird (in a bad way) so I replied because I wanted to know what triggered you questioning an RVS vote.

He's probably still tripping over the OC content

Skype for SF peeps is the.flan.man, but note I'll most likely not be using it since my one computer sucks.

@bearclaw

Where is the scum intent in questioning an RVS vote? Games don't just magically start by themselves, and I've found that scum are more likely to slip up in the RVS phase than most people give credit for. Your reasoning bothered me yes, but clearly not enough for me to lay a vote down on you. It's your defensiveness over your, as you say basically random, vote that I'm finding scummy enough to vote on.

Also if you find my reasoning bad, why haven't you pushed me more over it? All you're doing is making passive stabs at my logic without taking a definite stance.

I'm just more surprised that he didn't open up with his usual shinanigans with his RVS vote, lol. And come on now, this is only my fourth game/first OC, and I've posted/voted. Surely he can't be tripping over it that badly, unless he's just that bad. xD

people who haven'y got me on skype should add me soon, it's serious.bananas

Added.

oh yeah, my skype name is RefaTheGreat, feel free to add me?

Searched it up, but all that came up was some "supercodplayer" fucker. That you, hombre?

RVS is random-voting and I came up with a basically random reason to vote you, then you questioned my logic, I find that weird (in a bad way) so I replied because I wanted to know what triggered you questioning an RVS vote.

Your logic was appearing to try and make a semi-legit explanation for an RVS vote, but then you used flaky reasoning with no backing. Granted, I know that's hard with RVS, but the fact that you're getting defensive about it is making you look worse. There's also a sense of waffling from you at the moment, which doesn't help.

I'm just more surprised that he didn't open up with his usual shinanigans with his RVS vote, lol. And come on now, this is only my fourth game/first OC, and I've posted/voted. Surely he can't be tripping over it that badly, unless he's just that bad. xD

Alternately, he's focusing on OC without actually thinking to go make an RVS vote, which means he's waiting for info before doing anything.

@SB: Tossed you a contact request.

@Poly: Yeah, I get that. Just seems weird, like he's into the OC a lot, or else lurking about and not really bothering to post until someone/something happens in a post. Seems pretty cautious of a playstyle for a townie, imo.

I'm going to set the ball rolling here.

First off, I'm back from my hiatus. Which means that I totally expect being killed N1. I'm Life and you all fear me. It just happens.

Now because I'm town (and I'll still be offed ASAP), I propose that we get this village in order. The voting system allows for nice sneak hammers by the mafia (assuming two mafias but there may only be one here) and we cannot afford to lose the game ASAP.

My proposition is such. I will give out my role (pretty worthless so I don't mind) to everyone that I speak to on the condition that they do the same (with or without the role, their choice). I believe that the mafia(s) will not be able to fake the flavour and/or figure out the true name of the town. And such, we can trap them.

Of course, the mafia(s) will see this message and instantly try to fake something but if everyone co-operates, we should catch the scum. And it doesn't need to be said that publicly disagreeing with this idea looks suspicious.

Thank you.

Considering discussion not at an individual level is at an all time low right now, I propose we have a group chat (presumably on the Mafia IRC or something) 4 or so hours from now. Yes/No/Maybe?

Kinda late reply but I figure this is a good idea.

##Unvote

##Vote: Baldrick

Apparently he claimed Survivor. Why shouldn't we lynch you?

I'd get in on that group chat, but I have to leave for class soon. Before I do, though:

##Unvote

##Vote: Baldrick

same reasons as SB, only I can verify his "apparently".