Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

Shinori's vote seems kinda careful. I don't like Grass vote because it reads as conveniently detached. idk. ED1 Shenanigans

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY IS ECHO IN YOUR SIG TWICE?

My name has two E's in it bruh

I'm not gonna leave it as Polydeucs

I'm offended

##Unvote

##Headlock Driver: Shinori

0/10 logic, enjoy the lynch scum

HEY I redid my ISO for my namechange btw. Manix and I have been planning this for a while but I had maxed out my namechanges and we had to wait. Sorry for the inconvenience!

##Vote: Shin

Prepare to be ended. I generally get pretty lucky when it comes to voting scum in RVS, so hope springs eternal!

Still think Venno is scummy for selfvote & then empty unvote, already stated my qualms with Shinori and Grass. also lol Prims miller claim

This is his first game I think; I don't think it's that big a deal atm.

5 man scumteam wouldn't be too out of the ordinary in a 18p game.

Also I just realized how ironic it is that a bunch of people signed up to play with Kaoz and then he got a role where he can't post at all. ;_;

Prims, did Kaoz query you?

This is his first game I think; I don't think it's that big a deal atm.

unfortunately BBM I do not care about this

I'll probably change my vote soon when something better comes up anyway.

Also I don't know what you expect when there's no information.

contrary to popular belief, it is very possible to pick scum out from ED1. I'm merely noting what seems off-rhythm to me. hehe

To be fair I'd rather be judged on my actual actions than on meta stuff, even if it ends in a mislynch. I didn't intend for my first post to be anything but a joke. Wasn't expecting it to be taken seriously (if it even is??).

But more generally, I don't think there's much to talk about Day One, especially this early on. In my limited Mafia experience offsite, D1 is mostly about getting opinions out of everyone to have context for what they say in later days (so you can nail them on contradictions), rather than outright exposing scum immediately. Though, that is also nice if you can accomplish it.

Polydeuces is being a a bit weird with his several low-content posts, but half the people playing haven't srs posted at all yet so I can't hold it against him.

I'm not liking the self-vote either, but it was pretty obviously a joke so I'm ignoring it. Some people just like to keep it in mind. Try to be more careful about it in the future if you're looking to avoid people thinking you're scum early on.

I'm not liking the self-vote either, but it was pretty obviously a joke so I'm ignoring it. Some people just like to keep it in mind. Try to be more careful about it in the future if you're looking to avoid people thinking you're scum early on.

I know I made a few jokes in RVS that came back later to bite me... :(

I know I made a few jokes in RVS that came back later to bite me... :(

I'm aware. And I apologize for that.

In my defense, though, you did flip scum. I would've won One-shot probably, too... if not for...

BALDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK *shakes fist*