Fire Emblem 6 Mafia: (Pre N0: Signups)

Elieson

inb4 all of those people are seriously dissapointed

EDIT not because helios isn't joining but eh, I guess my point will be lost on a lot of people

Edited by Refa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Vhaltz had the addendum that he'd join full on if signups weren't full by sunday, ill switch bizz out for Vhaltz.

When Confirmation from bluedoom comes in, all is good.

Hey vhaltz if you really want to play I can be put back into a sub spot, I mean if you really want. I feel bad haha.

• Rapier
  • Paperblade
  • SB.
  • Refa
  • Polydeuces
  • scorri
  • Bluedoom (Tentative)
  • Shinori
  • Eurykins
  • Xinnidy
  • bearclaw13
  • Vhaltz
  • Helios
  • Prims

These are the signups we have. Marth has given me notice that he may not be active until the latter end of D1, and all others have pretty much confirmed themselves at one point or another. There's one thing that Boron and I are working on, and then RolePMs will go out likely some time tomorrow/Sunday, just to get things ready a little bit in advance. Game still starts on Tuesday.

If you don't want to play, bearclaw, please be more clear next time because the way you worded your post sounded like you wanted to sub JUST SO Vhaltz could play.

Nah, I'll play. It was that something came up around then that will severely limit my ability

I can see how the timing and possibly my wording would convey that meaning though. I'll be more clear in the future.

Edit:just reread the post and wow Isuckatwords.

Edited by bearclaw13

I'd like to switch to a sub spot so Vhaltz can take my spot if he wants.

Lolwords. Are you sure you still can play bear? Its ok if you can't, don't hang in because you feel stuck. The game doesn't start for 4 days still. D1 wont start until Thurs, so if thats ok, it's ok. Marth is in the same scenario.

Edited by The Protown SK

Rolepms going out now, but kinda slowly. Ill be starting a new thread for the actual game. The above players are all registered.

Also, game starts in 48 hours-ish. In the meantime, I'd like confirmation from all players between now & Tuesday, in thread/in private.