Fire Emblem 6 Mafia: (Day 4)

Elieson

Welcome to FE6 Mafia. Check the rules!!

READ AND FOLLOW ALL THE RULES!

• This game is NOC. This means all talking must be done in the game thread (unless I tell you otherwise). Deal with it.
  • Living people can talk to other players about the game in the game thread only. Information cannot be passed from the dead to the living.
  • Everyone will get a role PM with a name, some flavor, a role, and a win condition. You may quote your RolePM in the thread as of Day 1, but you may not quote any further communications by a Host. If it's pertinent to the game, such as a mod error, alert us in your RolePM, and we will post if necessary.
  • Anyone is free to ask me to write them a fake, within reason.
  • Do not post screenshots. Do not post exceedingly large or copious amounts of images.
  • This game begins on N0, so have fun~! No talking at night, unless I tell you otherwise. Exception is N0. Feel free to talk in thread during N0.
  • A vote counts as ##(your choice of verb): (someone), with (your choice of verb) being "Vote" or something more creative, and (someone) being who you want to vote for. If you want to change your vote, you must##Unvote first.
  • Don't edit your posts, please. Warnings or Modkills may or may not be given, depending on the situation.
  • In case of a lynch tie, one of whomever is tied will be force-lynched, and such will be decided by RNG.
  • Each Day Phase will be roughly 72 hours, and each night phase will be roughly 48 hours. Day Phases may end early if a hammer occurs. Night phases may end up to 24 hours early, depending on Night Action confirmation.
  • All Day Phases may end early with a hammer, (represented by majority of anything more than 1/2 of living players), with No Lynch being an option to hammer. If a player is removed from the game during a Day phase, any votes on said player will revert to No Lynch.
  • If at the end of any day phase, the number of people not voting at phase end exceeds the majority vote, OR at least one-third of the game, rounded DOWN has not voted, twice, the game will end with a universal loss. If you're gonna sign up, you'd best be arsed to play the game.
  • If you have a night action, and do not want to do it, reply to your role PM with Night X - Idling. It makes my job far easier as host and allows me to end Night phases earlier.
  • I don't like items, and therefore, have included 0 items.
  • If you miss a day and night, you are eligible for auto-sub-out/modkill, whichever one is deemed more appropriate. If you need a sub, say so in the main thread and/or your role PM. I am not your mother, so stay on top of things. Losing interest is not a valid sub-out reason, and being too busy may cause you to be modkilled (this heavily depends on how often you've subbed out with this excuse in the past).
  • Priorities have been created, and will be posted once the game is over. None of the roles will screw with priority. Everything that happens makes sense, and always will.
  • If you end up dead, you can post in thread once until Endgame, but you may NOT do anything to contribute towards the game via posting in thread (scumhunt, give out information, etc.) If at any time a dead player has more posts on default PPV than the living players, I will modkill them in the grave. If during any day phase, there are more dead people posts than living player posts, every single dead person who posted will be posthumously modkilled. (in other words, don't spam the thread if you're dead)
  • Punishment for breaking the rules will range from nothing to modkills. If you feel that the risk of punishment is worth it, go for it, but be warned that things will probably not turn out the way you want it to.
  • If in doubt, follow your role PM, or whatever I tell you in reply to your role PM. Pay attention, or you might miss something important~! If your role PM contradicts the rules, FOLLOW YOUR ROLE PM.
  • If you see your user name in the flavor, it means that you were randomly chosen to do something, so don't sweat it. If you see your role name in the flavor, it's for a reason.
  • If you have been modkilled, you lose regardless of your faction winning. No alternate wincons. You just lose. You will not be the last one alive because you have been forcibly ejected from the game. Deal with it.
  • If you ask a question, and I respond with "DERP!", it means you're not getting a straight answer until postgame. There is a reason for this. HOWEVER, if you want to know whether something will get you modkilled, I will most likely give you a straight answer. . .but don't ask me stupidly convoluted questions for the sake of getting on my nerves.
  • If you want to share your thoughts, I welcome them. Reply to your role PM/bug me on IRC if you wish to do this. It makes postgame 50% better, 100% of the time.
  • If I tell you to do something, and you don't listen, you probably aren't going to like what will happen next.
  • If you feel the need to complain about some aspect of the game before the game is over, please do so in your role PM. Dead players are free to bitch about whatever they want in their role PMs, and only their role PMs. You can also whine on IRC or on Skype (My ID is "Elieson.", with a period at the end), and I'll do my best to humor you.
  • You stay dead when you die.
  • Do not attempt to lynch/kill hosts, no matter how tempting it may be. Any votes on a host will automatically be redirected to yourself.
  • If a player is on the player list, that player can affect the game. Hammers are determined by the amount of players on the player list.
  • You may not be an informed observer upon death. If you are dead and hosts communicate game-related material to you, keep it to yourself.
  • Ignorance of the rules will probably make your punishment more harsh. The rules don't exist for my own reading pleasure.
  • Tactical Modkills (I.E. Quoting results from your RolePM, etc) will result in Unflipped death and a penalty to your alignment.
  • Don't spam the thread with pointless posts. I will be happy to issue a punishment should this occur, and you won't like it.
  • Don't be lame. I like hosting games, and will be happy to reject your request to join my future games if you play disrespectfully.
  • Reread Rules 1-33, just to be sure you understand them. There are some changes from what you may be used to. Specifically Rules 4 and 12!

If I think of anything else, it'll go here.

Living Units:

Dead Units:

• SB. Rutger, Town Day Desperado/Night Oracle, Suicided Day 1
  • Rapier Oujay, Town Reporter, Lynched Day 1
  • Vhaltz Celicia, Town 2-shot Role Cop, Killed Night 1
  • bluedoom Gonzoles Town Miller 2-shot Macho Enabler, Killed Day 2
  • Eurykins Roy, Town 2-shot Compulsive Friendly Neighbor, Modkilled Day 2 [broke Rule 3]
  • Xinnidy kirsche Saul, Town Doctor, Killed Night 2
  • bearclaw13 Baldrick Niime, Town Odd-Night Jailer, Killed Day 3
  • Paperblade Zephiel, Mafia 2-shot Day Vigilante, Lynched Day 3
  • Professional PantsWrestler (Prims) Igrene, Town 1x Martyr OR 1x Watcher, Killed Day 3
  • scorri Thany, Town Tracker, Killed Day 3
  • Refa Percival, Town 3-shot Roleblocker, killed Night 3

Winners / Survivors:

• Jedi Fon Fabre, Self-aligned Hidden Miller Free Communication Null Vote Character Guesser

Subs

• eclipse
  • kirsche
  • Bard
  • Euklyd
  • Kaoz
  • Baldrick

Hosts / IOs

Useful Links

Edited by The Protown SK

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is now Night 0. During this night phase, everyone may talk, if they should choose to do so. Night 0 ends in 48 hours, or on 12/12/13, at 10a EST (9a CST, 5a HST, etc etc). Please submit your actions if you wish to perform them, or at least inform me that you are idling, to make things easier for us.

Do not post your RolePM during this phase. No voting may occur during this phase, and no kills will occur tonight.

Edited by The Protown SK

If you ask a question, and I respond with "DERP!", it means you're not getting a straight answer until postgame. There is a reason for this. HOWEVER, if you want to know whether something will get you modkilled, I will most likely give you a straight answer. . .but don't ask me stupidly convoluted questions for the sake of getting on my nerves.

Read the rules, etc. :P

I would take the time during night 0 to read dem rules. I generally include subtle changes that other hosts do not, so you'd be wise to seek them out.

do you come with hard mode bonuses

yes

I will put an end to scum...so that I can help the townies who cannot help themselves.

Also what's with all the members in red rn? I'm pretty sure that's new...

Tangerine made everyone's names show up in green or red because of holiday times, nothing more.