Revenge of the Armageddon of the Incredibles Generations: Back to the Independence Day Winter Soldier Rises Mania 30 Gaiden: Live Free or Cry Harder

riariadne

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm policy-turboing Refa D1

you heard it here first

I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY, REFA *shakes fist*

Yeah, no. I was turbolynched once, never again.

Just fair warning, I'll PROBABLY have at least 1 deadline during this game affected due to events completely beyond my control. If this is the case I will know beforehand, but I don't know right now, and I don't even know if it will occur during the timeframe of this game at all, but being realistic it's very likely.

Not that anyone ever expected totally consistent deadlines from me, but now you can be certain.

Ugh sorry Rein I'm going to have to withdraw. Apparently we're going to Houston for a week next week so I won't have much internet access. I'm pretty sure you don't want to delay it for that long anyway.

I also will not be able to play to the FULLEST OF MY ABILITY till the 30th (because going to the happiest place on the Earth apparently and other stuff), so if you find someone who can play before then, feel free to replace me.

Ugh sorry Rein I'm going to have to withdraw. Apparently we're going to Houston for a week next week so I won't have much internet access. I'm pretty sure you don't want to delay it for that long anyway.

You should totally come visit me. I'm literally 2 miles off of 45

"Kay

fine sign me up"

I also will not be able to play to the FULLEST OF MY ABILITY till the 30th (because going to the happiest place on the Earth apparently and other stuff), so if you find someone who can play before then, feel free to replace me.

this probably isn't happening

See I'd like a hydra from the 26th-28th because I won't be there.

this definitely isn't happening

Not to ask, really. My Christmas has been eight ways of chaotic, so if you absolutely need someone to fill in on Saturday, I'll join. I didn't want to announce this publicly, though, because I've got enough to deal with!

STARTING get hype. don't talk until I say so in the thread

wincons of known factions, even though you can't quote role PMs

You are aligned with the town and win if all hostile forces are eliminated.

You are aligned with the Mafia and win if all hostile forces are eliminated.

You are aligned with the League of Shadows and win if your faction controls half of the remaining votes.

wording may be inconsistent, which I have said before in the rules but I feel the need to say again