Inception Mafia

Paperblade

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck me i'm gay and not allowed to be upset about anything

Edited by Quote

there was a lot of ranting in the gy and prims was pretty harsh/blunt but no one are taking any potshots at you or yelling at you.

people aren't really "talking shit about you" as a person, they're criticizing your play, which is the point of mafia and how people get lynched; the one who's criticized by the most players are voted and lynched. it doesn't mean they think you're a shit or that you as a player in general are shit. of course, attacking persons themselves is bad play, but that almost always gets called out by the others as bad play and attitude.

i think it'd be easier for you if you tried to distinguish personal attacks and criticism of play, because no one here has any ill will towards you and people don't bear grudges against each other for games or anything. almost everyone got flak this game because of bad play, no one really cares by the next game anyway

i know you're quitting and that's why you had no intentions of changing your playstyle this game, but prims had a valid point when he said you're handling criticism badly. you seem to take it as we're yelling at you and taking potshots when we're trying to say what it is about your posts that irks us, and it's no more personal than any cases on anyone else.

in any case, criticism really is unavoidable in mafia so i really don't think the game environment will do you any good. good luck in the future, and i hope you'll have an easier time dealing with your anxiety issues.

who cares about the graveyard, they're assholes who have the power of hindsight because they didn't actively participate in making the decision

whatever you didn't respect my wishes i was angry and deleting this whole post just don't talk to me about this anymore

Edited by Quote

whatever you didn't respect my wishes i was angry and deleting this whole post just don't talk to me about this anymore

Edited by Quote