Poisson Mafia Signups

Paperblade

A child weeps on the corner, because you murdered her father in cold blood on suspicion that he was part of an international conspiracy that plotted to take over the world when in fact he was just an innocent fisherman. Oops.

You feel no pity for this child. "Maybe he shouldn't have been so scummy," you say. "Perhaps she's not really a naive child," you think. "Maybe he only seemed scummy because she was using him as a front, and she is in fact the mastermind behind this!"

What is wrong with you?

Rules and shit

1. This is a NOC game, probably.

2. Day phases last until I get bored. Night phases are 24 hours unless I fall asleep or forget, in which case they end whenever.

3. You can't talk at night, but you can post.

4. This game starts in medias res on Day 3.

5. If your role PM contradicts any of these roles, your role PM is wrong unless it's not.

6. There are as many players in this game as they sign up.

7. I regret nothing.

8. Use common sense.

Edited by Paperblade

/in on the condition that I never have to look at my Role PM

Sorry Poly, but I'm pulling out of P3 Mafia.

You know; I wanna play in this game. I refuse to play in a game that I'll get D1 turbolynched though. Paperbrad made sure that doesn't happen for me.

You feel no pity for this child. "Maybe he shouldn't have been so scummy," you say. "Perhaps she's not really a naive child," you think. "Maybe he only seemed scummy because she was using him as a front, and she is in fact the mastermind behind this!"

Welp, gotta lynch that kid

e: and by that I mean in

Edited by Vhaltz