Shining Force 3: Sword of Hajya Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Despite the force's best attempts, things just kept going wrong. Iom's army is in disarray, but the Cypress Army is dwindling in force. With so few survivors, taking siege of Iom's shrine might just not work.

The battle towards the shrine was a long and hardy one, taking it's toll on the Cypress Army once again. Morale was beaten, and hope was almost gone. But the plan has to work.

But it has to. It just has to.

Jurassic has been killed. Jurassic was...

Dear Jurassic, you are Prince Nick.

sfggp25.gif

You are a human, male swordsman. Nick is the prince of the Cypress Kingdom. He is the only one that can be equipped with the Sword of Hajya. That sword is the only thing that can weaken Iom so Nick must be in your army in order for you to beat the game. He joins you at the last battle. Nick is cool. He's my hero.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Inspect my army, take a closer look at [uSER]. You will of whom [uSER] fights for. With your primary arm turned to stone, you cannot return to the front lines immediately. However, you actually can strive through the pain of the curse and act at your will.

In short, you are the Alignment Cop.

You have a Post Restriction in which you are requested to follow. Please make all posts as if:

-A valiant leader, inspiring and couragous! With the Sword of Hajya in hand, nothing can stop you!

You are aligned with the Shining Force. You win when the Shining Force prevails over its foes!

There's still hope...but with the Prince dead, what will the Cypress army do now?

It's now Day 5. Day 5 ends in 72 hours, and with 5 alive, 3 hammers. Also, because reality is difficult to accept, look at Day 5 as if it's in a state of LYLO. A Mislynch can spell defeat for the Shining Force.

Day 5 ends at 1600 GMT-6 (4pm CST, 5pm EST, etc) on 4/29/14.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, it seemed as though it wasn't meant for the Cypress Army to bring all of its members forth to combat Iom and its forces. While some had thoughts of treachery within the safety of their numbers, others knew well what was to become of the Force, and sought to take them down from the inside.

As it would be, the Cypress Army had but a mere handful of loyal combatants remaining, and after the downfall of their liege, morale crumbled, and the Shining Force was no more.

Lavender was lynched. Lavender was...

Dear Lavender, you are Jaha.

sfggp04.gif

You are a dwarf, male warrior. Strong in attack and defense but can't always keep up with everyone else. Jaha starts with the Shining Force in the beginning. If he had a longer range of movement then he would be a worthwhile character to have.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Sharing my armor with [uSER]. You will lend a set of your spare armor to [uSER], allowing them to receive protection from one kill, beginning the following day. It takes time for them to alter the banding to fit a normal-sized person's body after all!

In short, you are the Two-shot Blacksmith.

You have a Post Restriction in which you are requested to follow. Please make all posts as if:

-Sleepy. You'd rather snooze under a tree than work, and really don't have much enthusiasm towards your job. You like to pick fights, but are often too lazy to follow through with your words. Talk big.

You are aligned with the Shining Force. You win when the Shining Force prevails over its foes!

And with that, the moon shed its light on the survivors. With so few remaining, it was evident. The crusade was over. Falling to their knees in tears wept India, who had dealt what would be the final blow on his beloved partner. Her reservoir of magic power had run dry, and India had nothing left to defend herself from the threats that surrounded her.

India has been endgamed. India was...

Dear India, you are May.

sfggp02.gif

You are a half-breed, female mage. Weak in strength and defense but has a nice collection of attack magic. Joins the Shining Force after the battle in the wrecked throne room. Learns stronger Freeze spells faster than Natasha. You're gonna love this mage, she learns the very powerful Level 3 Freeze quite early in the game when she reaches level 7. So that makes May awesome!! She kicks some major ass!

Once during the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Dynast magic, animate [uSER]. You will cast a spell with such incredible unholy might that it will restore life to the body of any dead [uSER]. This will not last for long, as once the moon appears, all power with this spell will be lost, and you only possess the alchemic components to perform this spell one time. [uSER] may post freely for the following Day phase, but cannot vote.

Also, if you were to be killed, you may continue to post for the following day phase. You will not be able to vote.

In short, you are the Shaman.

-An ambassador of a foreign nation; calm and polite and proper.

I've...failed. I can't believe it. I couldn't avenge my brother, and I couldn't protect myself, my love, or my army. I quit....I just quit.

And with a swift strike of his Shining Sword, Equality fell to the ground, drowning in a pool of his own blood.

Equality has been Endgamed. Equality was...

Dear Equality, you are Deanna

sfggp01.gif

You are a human, male swordsman. The leader of the Shining Force. He's strong and has good defense. Towards the end of the game, he learns some Bolt magic. Like every other main character in a Shining Force game, Deanna grows to be one of your strongest and most efficient fighters.

You lack a night action. However, you share a special bond with [uSER], in this case, Natasha, who shares something very similar with you. Because of this bond, you two are linked in more ways than one, and [uSER] may communicate with you in the chatroom provided to you by the host via URL link. If one of you are to fall in the line of combat, the other will be so stricken with grief that they will be unable to maintain the will to fight and surrender their life to Iom by means of suicide.

In short, you are the Lover.

-You are unsure of what's exactly going on. You're recovering from amnesia, and while blindly loyal to your side, just ask why. That, or be the typical Silent-Protagonist.

With her heart ripped to shreds by the unexpected suicide of her dearly beloved, Mythic lost the will to fight and cast with all her remaining magic the forbidden Freeze 3 on herself, casting her body into an encasement of ice and shattering it to pieces.

Mythic has been endgamed. Mythic was...

Dear Mythic, you are Natasha.

sfggp03.gif

You are a human, female mage. Weak in strength and defense but has a nice collection of attack magic. Starts with the Shining Force in the beginning. Learns stronger Blaze spells faster than May. I like Natasha. She's so cute! It's useful for her to have the Egress spell too.

You lack a night action. However, you share a special bond with [uSER], in this case, Natasha, who shares something very similar with you. Because of this bond, you two are linked in more ways than one, and [uSER] may communicate with you in the chatroom provided to you by the host via URL link. If one of you are to fall in the line of combat, the other will be so stricken with grief that they will be unable to maintain the will to fight and surrender their life to Iom by means of suicide.

In short, you are the Lover.

-You're a forlorn lover of any particular male lead. Be cute, adorable, and show affection because you really are a kind girl who just wants love and happiness and moe goodness.

Leaving to stand the unstoppable force left to control the outcome of the rest of the world. Flicker, the deliverer of judgment, had made his mission known; to stop the war by any means necessary. He had accomplished his mission, and set out, satisfied that his work had been done as it should have.

Flicker has won the game. Flicker was

Dear Flicker, you are Luke.

sfggp07.gif

You are a human, male monk. Strong in attacks and defense. Also possesses the very helpful ability of healing magic. Starts with the Shining Force in the beginning. Don't trade him for anyone else, he's a must for your army! He gets stronger and stronger.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Gotta cast Slow on [uSER]. You will cast your time-slowing magic on [uSER], giving you time to cure any physical harm dealt by an attack by reducing bloodflow and preventing bleedouts. However, if [uSER] wasn't actually attacked, their pulse will drop to unsafe numbers and they will die due to a lack of oxygen being received by their brain. Also, if [uSER] is not targeted by any other action, you will absorb their energy and be able to use it in a way that would protect you from being lynched one time. This action cannot be stopped, and can only be performed twice during the game, as it requires a ridiculous amount of MP to cast.

Alternatively, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Gotta cast Detox 2 on [uSER]. You will literally suck the poison out of [uSER], along with all of their life, forcing them to simply have no energy left to enter combat. Because this is viewed as a support spell, you will be viewed as aligned with the Shining Force during the nights that you cast this. Also, if [uSER] is not targeted by any other action, you will absorb their energy and be able to use it in a way that would protect you from being killed during the night one time. This action can only be performed twice during the game, as it also requires a ridiculous amount of MP to cast.

Additionally, you are dedicated to the ways of the monk, and are unable to be coaxed to join any other alignment, as you know your cause to be the greatest worth fighting for.

Finally, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Gotta cast Dispel on [uSER]. You will render [uSER] as they would be as if they were in their original state, and prevent anything from changing their alignment during the night. Should you successfully prevent [uSER] from shifting alignments, you will automatically win the game, as you will become aware of the alignments of all the living warriors, and will no longer feel the need to participate in this needless war.

In short, you are the Cultproof Serial Killer With-A-Twist.

-A pacifist. Despite being insanely powerful, you prefer to avoid conflict when possible. Remain calm and suggest negotiation type alternatives to violence.

You are aligned with yourself. You win when the the fighting ends, or if this outcome cannot be prevented! You also win if you prevent the alignment shift on any one [uSER] with the use of Dispel!

Game Over. Here's the Postgame Thread

Edited by Elieson

I assume you can edit now that game over.

slade.PNG

sorry :( Also curious about the identities who were you all, it was pretty obvious I was lavender. I think FFM was halloween. that is all I got.

Edited by DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

sorry :(

I'm just being silly. I'll address my actual gripes once Elie expands on postgame.

I was Saturn, pretty sure that anybody who didn't figure that out initially would have when bbm TOLD THE ENTIRE GAME after I got shot.

I'm just being silly. I'll address my actual gripes once Elie expands on postgame.

I was Saturn, pretty sure that anybody who didn't figure that out initially would have when bbm TOLD THE ENTIRE GAME after I got shot.

Huh no wonder I assumed you were town so easily. Guess it was good that you died early though or you could have easily manipulated town throughout the whole game.

well it was pretty obvious, although your first wallpost fooled me at first because I didn't think you could RP that well

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well at least you got plenty of sleep, it is good for you ^^

EDIT oh you were define, certainly was not expecting that

Edited by DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

Flips number checker; no one notices the number I'd posted.

~cries in corner~

...I'll refrain from admitting that I saw it, but kinda thought you had just randomly typed somethin' (as you said) and mis-sent the post, lol.....