FE:4 mini blog

Bookoostrikes

Hey guys! I just finished FE:4 and it was an AMAZING game! It's my favourite one and I really enjoyed everything about it. One thing though, is the lack of weapons. UIU did wish for us to use long range magic, or have at least one playable Baron. But it was overall amazing.

Now I just want to record a little record/blog about my adventure with my Gen 2 units, because I can >:D (gen 1 is boring D:) Please excuse my bad spelling with characters.

Celice

Managed to have 18 speed by end game (30)

Was useless for half the game

Lackshe

Got 80 kills on silver sword

Capped SPD DEF STR SKL

Noishe is amazing dad thanks for critical.

Sackshar

Same caps as sister

67 amazing HP

70 kills with steel sword (thanks to his dad)

Delmud

Only character to have no RES by promotion (surprising since I'm usually good with getting RES)

Lenster

80 kills on Killer Bow

Almost capped luck (so sad)

Lana

61 amazing HP

Capped MAG and LUK

13 STR?

Pursuit+charge+Wind=kills stuff on sight

Ofliye

Earned my respect as a Pre-promote

Died nobly by the hands of Aerone's squad

Johan

Killed his own brother

Realized horses are better than bows.

Ambush is better than charge at least <_<

Arthur

Thought he was so cool with Holsety and stuff

Too bad he didn't prove his worth with such crap caps

Fee

Promoted my chapter 8

Magic is better than strength (thanks Azel)

Capped speed at least

Shanon

My favorite character

Awesome to the max

Patty

Promoted my chapter 8

Thanks to Lex, her stats were 20 all round (except mag/res)

Leaf

Capped the usual strength defense speed skill

Stop being so useful Leaf

Fin

Didn't turn out to my liking

Good meat shield at least

Nanna

18 speed by end game gee thanks Alec

Tinny

Better than Arthur

3rd best unit

Elwind everything

Aless

16 RES is good

Boom, capped strength as always

Leen

Go away.

Faval

Terrible holy weapon, it has bad accuracy and no skill increase.

At least his HP was in the 60's

Sety

Capped magic and speed

2nd best and favorite unit.

Lighting beats everything folks

Altenna

Gae Blog everything

still a great unit.

Corpul/Hannibal

Didn't bother recruiting.

Julia

Meh

Narga wins.

Lenster

80 kills on Killer Bow

Almost capped luck (so sad)

My Lester once started with 21 luck base. He capped it at around level 10.

Julia

Meh

Narga wins.

Getting Narga was such a pain for me on my first play through. I made the mistake of leaving the sleep staff AND the barrier ring on Julia. I had to get Tinny a magic ring so that she could silence her lol.

It's one of my favorites as well. I wish the weapons were more balanced though lol.

It's one of my favorites as well. I wish the weapons were more balanced though lol.

I remember when I trapped Julia, so that she couldn't move and I wanted her to attack someone from a 2 tile range, but instead she attacks Leaf and got herself killed ._.

But yes, the holy weapons were a bit out of hand. Thor hammer was the most broken if you ask me. Unavoidable and not to mention decent speed makes it all the more deadly.

Arthur, who has a horse and holsety (screw caps, that thing gives you 20 speed) was worse than Tinny?

To be honest, their speed differences wasn't that much. Arthur was around 101 with Holsety and Tinny was 73 with Elwind. But they did do their parts good, it's just the awful mage knight caps that lost some of his usefulness.

Also, ninja'd me /:

Edited by Bookoostrikes

But really, the only other significant cap difference between the two besides speed is two mag (lolres), which holsety mt trumps over elwind's.

Does not compute.

I would say that stave usage would be a good argument, but Mage Knight's caps don't really matter much when Holsety gives 30 might (16 above elwind) and a whopping 20 speed. Also, I would call almost 30 avoid a pretty significant difference.

Edited by Davinatorman

But really, the only other significant cap difference between the two besides speed is two mag (lolres), which holsety mt trumps over elwind's.

Does not compute.

I would say that stave usage would be a good argument, but Mage Knight's caps don't really matter much when Holsety gives 30 might (16 above elwind) and a whopping 20 speed. Also, I would call almost 30 avoid a pretty significant difference.

That is true. I guess most of my rant comes from the fact that the last chapter is full of light and dark magic users. But nonetheless they are both great units for me, but I guess I'll stick with Sety as my Holsety user.