Oh no... Kellam....

Samias

I plan to use Kellam to his full potential, even if I can't see him. He'll become a great Assassin.

Does he still wear his armour as an assassin? I can't picture him in anything else. I'm guessing his portrait pic stays the same. They should have made 3 different ones for each character that changes with their class.

Does he still wear his armour as an assassin? I can't picture him in anything else. I'm guessing his portrait pic stays the same. They should have made 3 different ones for each character that changes with their class.

His character artwork stays the same, but of course his battle sprite looks like an assassin instead of a general.

Oh my god, he actually says that?! Poor guy! I will (and was already planning to) make every effort to use everyone including poor Kellam. You'll make a fine General sir! And be happily married to Miriel!

Its Donnel that I'm giving the forever alone treatment to.... xD

Good thing I always train every unit even if I never use them again.

Even in the linear games? I think "training everyone" is something that can only be effectively done in FE2/4/8/13...

Oh my god, he actually says that?! Poor guy! I will (and was already planning to) make every effort to use everyone including poor Kellam. You'll make a fine General sir! And be happily married to Miriel!

Its Donnel that I'm giving the forever alone treatment to.... xD

I have a tendency to ignore awesome units in my current run, because they max everything too quickly while my goal this time is to train everyone.