oh god why is this game so hard

Esme

I don't know if I'm ready for this

Esme, did you pick guy number Baldy?

Edited by Rehab

I don't know if I'm ready for this

Esme, did you pick guy number Baldy?

Um...

I chose the dude with the green hoodie and paired up with the guy that has the red hat and moustache + beard combo.

I don't see how I'm supposed to flirt with someone by asking them the same 3 questions over and over.

Um.

I think you're doing it wrong. :U

I don't really feel like I had anything to do with the decision to make the buttons that appear all say random shit except 3 that are always followed by a group of buttons that recursively present me with only one word that is actually a word of the entire lot from then on.

Perhaps I don't actually know what you're referring to with the pronoun "it". "It" would be nice of you to clarify

I played it and went for it after all possible avenues of conversation seemed to be exhausted (I kept trying things but they seemed to lead back to old topics). Cheeks were pink so I went for it, and then she went away. Bad end!

My name was Crash though...

I don't really feel like I had anything to do with the decision to make the buttons that appear all say random shit except 3 that are always followed by a group of buttons that recursively present me with only one word that is actually a word of the entire lot from then on.

Perhaps I don't actually know what you're referring to with the pronoun "it". "It" would be nice of you to clarify

When I say "it", I mean the order in which you press the buttons. Yeah, there's nonsense words like "Brmshrmsh" but those are just there to confuse you. What you're really supposed to choose are things like "What" "Do" "Are" and so on. Those will usually appear first. Then a bunch of other buttons will load and from there you just try your best to form a coherent sentence that will interest the cutie you're flirting with while at the same time going fast enough to avoid running out the timer.

Telling me what I already know isn't really going to change much, kind of like how having the same word choices every time doesn't change a whole lot either.