Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

Why not let us jump the list or even put it on right now? Because of the way it's set up, with 36 hour phases, the game will take no longer than a week. 5 phases and it's over. Elie's game is going to take a week just to get through a phase.

I think it should wait until after FE9 mafia ends

but you can maybe post signups since it's winding down?

Edited by BBM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in light of the FE9 Mafia incident, I would like hosts to add the following line to their rules in the future, preferably in a place it's clearly visible in.

If you feel that a game or general forum rule was violated, please do not post about it in the game thread, but contact one of the following people instead: <list>.

The list must include Balcerzak and eclipse as well as all the hosts. You can also add others at your own discretion who you trust to be able to handle heated situations. We've also talked about this with Integrity, and if he gets contacted in the future and he deems things have gotten out of hand, the game thread will be locked temporarily until either Bal or eclipse are able to deal with the situation. And this should be obvious, but I'll say it just this once: if a game thread has been locked, do not continue the discussion in another thread.

That's all.

Edited by Kaoz

i think the host should probably be a priority contact for game rules, but not for forum rules where a game host most likely has no power over bar having to contact one of the forum mods anyway

Randa has anyone checked your game yet?

Don't remember doesn't really matter cause my Dropbox files got corrupted and I have to redo the entire setup so. *shrug*

But it will still be anon/bastard.

Edited by Randa

I'd normally add this to the queue myself, but I want a second set of eyes to check this.

Sacrifice Mafia (small queue), if anyone's interested in seeing a terrible idea of mine come to light.

I'm going to keep this brief. The reason SB had to be modsubbed in Ragnarok Online Mafia was because Baldrick revealed setup information to him. We obviously do not approve of this behavior, but since this kind of thing primarily affects hosts instead of a large portion of the players participating in the respective games, we have decided to let each host judge for themselves what to do with this information. That's all.

I think Baldrick should be at least temporary blacklisted from games. At the least, I will be blacklisting him from games I host.

Baldrick, I think you're a cool dude outside of mafia but you get too emotionally invested and angry when things don't go your way in a mafia game. This is I think the third time you've modkilled yourself (Spellcard, SF3, and now RO2). I don't think you were intentionally trying to get SB subbed, but it was again you getting too into the game in a bad way.

EDIT: I also think it's incorrect to say that things like what Baldrick did don't affect a large amount of players. SB's slot ended up being lynched because his sub didn't know what SB had fakeclaimed. I don't think SB would have won the game even if he hadn't been modsubbed, but it definitely affected the game and made for a kind of lame ending.

Edited by BBM

@paper; haven't seen them, but if you think that SB had received information that gave him an unfair advantage and he needed to be replaced, then I have two hypotheses. One of them is that the screenshots are fake.

@BBM; you forgot avatar.

I'm starting to feel that mafia needs to go on another break with all this drama that's happened in the last two games.