British Mafia - Game Over! Britain Wins!

Shin

What is wrong with a random vote thoug darros?

Nothing at all at this stage in the game, but why would I keep a vote on Cam?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paper, why do you cut down the forest?

(Why are you defending a potential mafioso's actions?)

@Cam: He never switched votes, but your out of nowhere call out is the least natural thing I've seen thus far.

##Unvote: Junko

##Vote: Cam

? I don't recall voting darros?

##vote: cam

what's wrong with NOT voting Darros huh

in fact I'll do it myself

##Unvote, ##Vote: Darros

Wow, I've never been so offended in my entire life!

Paper, why do you cut down the forest?

(Why are you defending a potential mafioso's actions?)

Really this is an odd phrase, anyone at this stage could be a potential mafia member, and Paper's post doesn't seem very defensive if you were to ask me.

Good heavens, where did that first post come from? Not being able to edit posts is going to be the death of me.

Personally, I'm more bothered that Darros decided to just make an empty unvote and did nothing with his vote after taking it off Cam.

##Unvote

##Vote: Darros

I can understand the "Cam posted and I didn't have any reason to keep voting him" thing. But you seemed to overly justify your unvote on him. By your reasoning, there wasn't really a reason to unvote him just because he posted either. Also, why did your vote get sucked into a black hole after unvoting? It may still have been RVS, but your vote is more productive somewhere even in RVS than being in another dimension!

First of all, I'm assuming Darros is Poliwrath?

Secondly, I agree with the above poster in that while the unvote itself wasn't really all that suspect (though it was a bit premature), the fact that he left his vote on nobody makes it seem like he's trying to avoid pissing people off. In my experience, mafioso tend to try to avoid confrontation in an attempt to not get people mad enough to lynch them.

I also don't like how the only defense he's attempted is "it's RVS"

##Unvote

##Vote Poliwrath

Why did you choose not to vote for another user after unvoting?

Man RVS is the worst for me, like no matter what I do. Last time I voted for people who weren't online in the phase and that was scummy and this time I saw everyone on the playerlist who I know is online has already posted so I figure "ok I just won't vote then" but apparently that's also scummy like is there no winning here?

Also it is RVS like what other defence am I supposed to have gathered on the first page of the thread?

((I'm going to bed 4real now I promise))

hmm I am not sure about darros. I actually disagree with the fact that we are voting darros because he didn't vote someone else because who could you vote at the time unless you mean an rvs vote. I agree that I was curious about his sudden unvote but him not voting someone else isn't really what I would call scummy at least in this point of the game.

between the two events that have occurred (events meaning things of interest), i feel like junko's actions are the worse of the two

Darros's empty unvote isn't particularly great but there isn't much reason for him to vote someone else (for both scum and town; the only thing I could possibly think of in either direction is "scum is more likely to place another vote so they can fit in" but that's extremely contrived and weaker than the other event)

Junko, on the other hand, makes a a pass at Darros (one that, at least to me, implies that Junko doesn't like it) but doesn't follow it up with a vote. Additionally, when accused, his only response is to get very defensive and say "but I didn't vote him" (without giving any context)

aaaaaand i'm too slow /sanic

it also appears that my memory was faulty and it was makaze who initiated the line of questioning on darros's unvote but my point still stands

between the two events that have occurred (events meaning things of interest), i feel like junko's actions are the worse of the two

Darros's empty unvote isn't particularly great but there isn't much reason for him to vote someone else (for both scum and town; the only thing I could possibly think of in either direction is "scum is more likely to place another vote so they can fit in" but that's extremely contrived and weaker than the other event)

Junko, on the other hand, makes a a pass at Darros (one that, at least to me, implies that Junko doesn't like it) but doesn't follow it up with a vote. Additionally, when accused, his only response is to get very defensive and say "but I didn't vote him" (without giving any context)

hypocritical

You vote me for "jumping" on darros but then two seconds later you are saying junko didn't vote for darros. Also very defensive. May I ask how that was defensive?

OI+IT+S+SEVEN+BONG+_fd5e15b5575cde09ef73

this was the most british thing I could think of at the moment

ALSO

I dislike RVS but I think Junko jumping on Darros was weird and I don't like it, since there's nothing wrong with voting someone for a dumb reason in RVS

I also don't like Kay's excuse that you can't just let your vote be empty and her voting Darros over that either

Walrein's logic is better and I don't really see anything wrong with his post and his excuse for voting but I don't like that a wagon formed so fast

also gettin good vibes from cam aw yeah

hypocritical

You vote me for "jumping" on darros but then two seconds later you are saying junko didn't vote for darros.

What do you mean? While I disagree (the question to Darros didn't sound accusatory to me), what he's suspicious of is the apparent contradiction of you "jumping" on Darros but not voting him.

You vote me for "jumping" on darros but then two seconds later you are saying junko didn't vote for darros.

this is kind of sorta exactly the point

Also very defensive. May I ask how that was defensive?

"i don't recall voting darros"

-passive aggressive

-evading accusation

maybe defensive wasn't the right word (i blame shin) but it should be obvious what i find wrong with that

hmm I am not sure about darros. I actually disagree with the fact that we are voting darros because he didn't vote someone else because who could you vote at the time unless you mean an rvs vote. I agree that I was curious about his sudden unvote but him not voting someone else isn't really what I would call scummy at least in this point of the game.

You can unvote your first RVS target and vote another person as a part of RVS. It's all about getting reactions and doing things to get the game into serious mode. The reason Darros not voting someone else looks bad to me is because it looks like he's being way too cautious. You don't need a reason to vote someone in RVS except to get a reaction. It looked like he had backed off Cam because of his claim and didn't try to contribute to RVS (or breaking out of it) anymore.