Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

Right! Flavor! Etc!

[spoiler=Set up stuff]

This mafia is all about allowing dead PRs to be used again. Every night after someone has been killed, people will have the option to “reclass” into that PR if that PR was in their set of roles. This includes mafia. There is a priority for who gets to reclass first, but everyone has the option to reclass. Reclassing takes the place of using any role that the person may have.

The roles/sets are as follows:

Male Set:

Priest (doc) , Cav (follower), Archer (hook), Male Soldier (vanilla) x 4

Female Set:

Peg Knight (watcher), Myrmidon (martyr), Mage (redirect), Female Soldier (vanilla) x 4

[spoiler=Rules]

Rule 0: Don’t be a jerk.

1. This game is NOC. That means all communication must be done in thread unless your role specifically states otherwise.

2. When you die, you’re dead. Period. That means you get one bah post, and then must not talk about the game to anyone who is still alive in thread or out of thread.

3. No talking at night unless your role PM says otherwise.

4. No quoting anything I say to you. You may say your character name and summarize your role, but otherwise don’t talk about anything in your role PM. No screenshots.

5. No post editing please.

6. Going 24 hours without a post will result in a prod. If I have to prod you 3 or more times I will not be happy and may choose to either force sub you or modkill you depending on the situation. If you tell me you’re going to be gone with a good reason, I will grant an exception to the above rule.

7. Tactical modkilling yourself and abusing loopholes is not allowed, please don’t try.

[spoiler=Mechanics]

1. Day phases will be 72 hours, night phases will be 24 hours. Days will end early if hammer occurs, nights will end early if I get all the actions in.

2. Hammer is 50%+1 rounded up. The first day you are not required to hammer and instead majority vote will win, but after that hammer is required. First time no hammer occurs, it will be a no lynch. After that it will be a universal loss.

3. It will be a D1 start.

4. You can’t target yourself

5. No items.

6. Vote using ##Verb: User. You are not required to unvote, but it’s nice.

7. Your role PM is always right.

This game is for 14 people, hope you enjoy! Oh, I won't be allowing IOs because effort and also you should be playing instead or something.

Players:

1. SB

8. Kirsche

9. Ace Tactician

10. Janus/Randa

11. Green Poet

12. FFM

13. Da Bear Elie/Sara.

Dead

2. Darros: Lynched D1, Female Soldier, Town Vanilla

14. Cam: Killed N1, Priest, Town Doctor

5. Kinumi: Lynched D2, Female Soldier, Scum Goon

4. PKLucas: Modkilled D2, Female Soldier, Town Vanilla

6. Poly Blitz: Killed N2, Mage, Town Redirect

7. Belisarius Lynched D3, Cav, Town Follower

3. Koneko Rein and Juliette Killed N3, Cav, Town Follower

Subs:

1. Blitz

2. Rein/Juliette maybe kinda

3. Elie

Cohost: BBM

Edited by scorri

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is for 14 people, hope you enjoy! Oh, I won't be allowing IOs because effort and also you should be playing instead or something.

Requesting IO.

The Mage is a Hijacker (forces Player A to target Player B)

fwiw this is probably the most newbie friendly game that's going to run in a long time so the people who've been sitting on the sidelines for the last few games while playing EiMM should totally join.

Make X target Y

Also what BBM said. This is a fairly simple game and is an open setup so is pretty straightforward. The reclassing option is the only thing that makes it at all complicated and that's pretty easy to understand and also optional so yeah. Newbie friendly game!

Edited by scorri

I haven't been sitting on the sidelines nor am I a newbie but idfc and I'm joining anyway.

EDIT: forever bitter i missed EiMM 3.1 so

Edited by Builder Darros

It's your choice but like... if you talk yourself out of joining a game as simple as this one you'll probably never join anything other than EiMM, unless you're super busy now and anticipate on being free later.

#mytwocents

[5:01:47 PM] kinumi: KITTY
[5:01:49 PM] kinumi: YOU IN'D
[5:03:01 PM] Kitty: yea
[5:03:30 PM] kinumi: wow now I have to join
[5:03:50 PM] kinumi: thanks friend

[5:05:40 PM] Kitty: dude
[5:05:43 PM] Kitty: you don't have to

[5:05:51 PM] kinumi: NO I AM A MAN OF MY WORD

so uh

/in I guess