Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Neighbors are useless when we could have an actual role. Neighbors suck and are only superceded in lameness by Agents

YOU HEARD ME MITSUKI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact we even know the neighbors so why both keeping things in secret you should have nothing to hide from town and coordinating actions is scummy when you don't know who you're coordinating with fite me

Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter

Marth's vote on you seemed like an easy way to stack votes especially given the jokey way he did it with.

Your vote seems like an OMGUS.

it was RVS ffs, of course there was no good reason behind it

you're reading way too hard into this

also from the way the role PMs seem to be worded the neighbours likely can't even talk to each other unless certain classes are in effect, just like all the other roles in the game can't be used without a certain class being in play

Wait, Rapier... what?

You said Neighbour just allows you to talk to the other party and said it's not so useful but you decided to vote for the class that enables my Neighbour role anyway.

Has anyone else noticed the contradictions he's making?

I don't understand what Sara is saying. Are you saying we should claim and then communicate openly instead of planning things in private?

@Poly: Hence why I said I didn't like it. It's not really a scum tell at this point. Just something I wanted everyone to note.

I don't understand what Sara is saying. Are you saying we should claim and then communicate openly instead of planning things in private?

I wasn't expecting neighbors to publically claim, but yes.

Even if the Neighbour is useless, I'd like to confirm who the other Neighbour is so we can do an easy 1v1 shoot off to find scum or get out a list of confirmed townies.

I'd like to confirm who the other Neighbour is so we can do an easy 1v1 shoot off to find scum or get out a list of confirmed townies.

do an easy 1v1 shoot off to find scum or get out a list of confirmed townies.

1v1 shoot off to find scum

tumblr_inline_napxc2P8eu1qbxca2.gif

Personally, I think we should hammer in a class vote now. Also, Prims has stated in the rules not to assume anything in the game so it's better not to assume that certain classes are associated with certain roles.

Best thing to do now is to allow me and the other Neighbour to check each others' identities since we have something concrete on what this class does right now, even in part.

@Poly: Hence why I said I didn't like it. It's not really a scum tell at this point. Just something I wanted everyone to note.

what's the point of pushing something like that this early when we're just coming out of RVS?

and dear god I'm gonna hate your playstyle like I do Randa/Beli`

Wait...

Your role is Neighbor. Neighbor only allows you to chat with someone else. Therefore, it is not as usefull as a Cop, which I assume is an Archer role from Prims' post.

Hi there scumslip. Mostly everyone should know what I mean (hint: check your role PM)

##Vote: Rapier

My elemental preference is NOT Holy - yes, it's provable, and no, you guys won't like what happens when I use it.

##Vote: Assassin

It's the opposite of Holy~!

Day 1.2 - Votals

Rapier (4) - MancerNecro, eclipse, BBM, Burakkuhoku

Burakkuhoku (3) - Xinnidy, Bluedoom, Rapier

MancerNecro (2) - Randa & NekoRex

BBM (1) - Refa

Refa (1) - Sara.

Sara. (1) - Quote

Not Voting (3): Belisarius, kirsche, Shin

Class Selection

Knight (5) - BBM, MancerNecro, Randa & NekoRex, Rapier

Assassin (2) - Burakkuhoku, eclipse

Fighter (2) - Sara., Refa

Cleric (1) - Quote

Viking (1) - Bluedoom

Indecisive (4): Belisarius, kirsche, Shin, Xinnidy

You have 68 hours and 40 minutes left in the day. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Elieson, look at your own role PM and guess.

If you can't figure it out then FoS on you next Day phase.

Good call eclipse, I didn't really catch that as I was too focused on him being contradicting.

what's the point of pushing something like that this early when we're just coming out of RVS?

and dear god I'm gonna hate your playstyle like I do Randa/Beli`

I did not push it at all. I was just stating what I did not like. I don't see the big fuss over this when there are other, more concrete scum tells and contradictions made by other players.

You're defending yourself a little too hard in my opinion.

but we know youre always scum, so you must be scum. am i doing this right

no

Marth's vote on you seemed like an easy way to stack votes especially given the jokey way he did it with.

Your vote seems like an OMGUS.

That and I am suspicious of Marth's class vote.

I can get your reasoning behind the former (although I don't agree with it; IIRC Marthipan said before that he often sheeped the biggest wagon in RVS), but I don't see how the latter two are scummy (considering the context).

Let's also change votes to ##Unvote, ##Vote: MancerNecro because gut, and your unwarranted Neighbor claim seems fishy, I wouldn't claim it at round start myself.

Gut reads are fine, especially this early on when it's harder to scumhunt based on material, but I don't like the bit after. Why was Mancer's neighbor claim scummy as opposed to suboptimal play (FYPOV, I don't see any issues with it there)? Just reads to me as you padding your case, and I'd totally vote you for it if eclipse hadn't caught on to something a lot better (or would it be worse?).

You have one of the worst PRs ever.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Hi there scumslip. Mostly everyone should know what I mean (hint: check your role PM)

I don't often buy scumslips (seriously, how often do they actually catch scum), but when I do, it's because Rapier didn't know how to read the town wincon correctly.

##Unvote

Also this goes without say, but we probably shouldn't be wasting the day phase by quickhammering Rapier (I mean I really want too because STOP IT'S HAMMERTIME but I'll try to hold these urges in). Also also associative reads without flips but this totally makes Mancer obvious town considering how early on he voted Rapier (unless his scum meta is exactly like SB's in which case someone can let me know but I feel good about this).

In fact we even know the neighbors so why both keeping things in secret you should have nothing to hide from town and coordinating actions is scummy when you don't know who you're coordinating with fite me

Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter Fighter

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical.

I think we can. The two top voted classes will be the selected class I guess in that case.

I am of the opinion that we should not quickhammer either. We want more time, to discuss what cassette to select too.

I'm not even sure we can hammer without selecting two classes first.

I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing. #HammerFighter2014