Choose You're Own Unique Role: Exceed

Prims

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically I have the whole prims thing of every time I want to start a mafia game it coincides with a depressive slump, sometimes a coincidence others just cuz i have to write flavor and feel inadequate about everything I do, usually both

but I GUESS you guys don't need my life story so: I have 9 role PMs done and half of three more. if you add it all up it's technically half done!

sorry for being a fucker

wrote another PM just now.............. I own

No matter how hard you try, you still can't beat me in a laziness/demotivation contest (how is this even supposed to be a good thing?).

I'd have joined the game earlier but I'll be doing a lot of exams this months so I chose not to.

Don't bother, NOC Town Leader will probably turbolynch you based on FAULTY ROLESPEC. : <

NOC Town Leader will probably lynch the player I am supposed to sub before I even sub. Seriously Refa stop GOING TURBO ON PEOPLE.

Don't bother, NOC Town Leader will probably turbolynch you based on FAULTY ROLESPEC. : <

we lynched Kay on faulty rolespec as well!

No matter how hard you try, you still can't beat me in a laziness/demotivation contest (how is this even supposed to be a good thing?).

I'd have joined the game earlier but I'll be doing a lot of exams this months so I chose not to.

Do we remember that I didn't do role pms and shit till like literally 5 hours before I sent out role pms in .hack?

we aint a club

were a crew

pretty much just put that #HBC tag in front of your name and you'll officially be reppin the HBC. we're all accepting considering the fact that HBC is moreso a lifestyle than an organization, so feel free to induct yourself much like kirche has.

gdi

set-up was basically finalized, I am tempted to just keep BBM's role / character in the game but have somebody sub in for him pregame if he absolutely can't play.

Sorry for not starting this sooner. Have had a headache for most of today so I didn't get anything done.