CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- It isn't of much use. In this case, it was rolespec-based anyway.

- I wasn't trashing your reads, but saying what I thought they were.

- Where did I say you lacked reads?

- I read the post above it in the ISO, and in the thread. I might be missing the obvious, can you please spell out what your euklyd read was?

@gorf

I see. As the cool kids say, my b.

kirsche > eclipse > Larsa > Eury > Euklyd > SB > Dormio

kirsche's interactions with both the flipped mafia are bad (shout-out to whoever convinced me to re-read his BBM vote early D3)

eclipse has been defensive when cased

Both have Mitsuki town-reads I'm not sure what to make of

Larsa has done nothing to sway me either way

Eury is probably not mafia, might be SK?

Euklyd is probably town on role

SB is very probably town on role

Dormio is either town or a godfather

to be fair there was a period when most of the game was townreading Mitsuki on role alone

also

- I read the post above it in the ISO, and in the thread. I might be missing the obvious, can you please spell out what your euklyd read was?

Baldrick: Within the first 24 hours of the start of D5. Again, crazy theory, and VERY hard to pull, but since I'm pretty sure Euklyd is town thanks to the BBM hijack (and mafia is probably out of roles that screw with other roles, unless there's a jack in there somewhere), it might work.

I think kirsche still had the role-based townread after J refused to co-operate, and eclipse wasn't around for the non-cooperation and didn't have an opinion on the content-based cases on Mitsuki.

ty for quoting it, euklyd, but that's D4. My problem is with her reads on D3.

Looking back, the post I originally linked was on D4, so I guess that particular point is moot.

Rather than trying to answer someone that keeps changing the case on me, because it is annoying me, I'm going to let Baldrick make something that's both comprehensive and (relatively) factually correct before going on. It's bedtime for me.

SB
kirsche's recent post really irks me? It feels like he isn't really making an attempt to step back and reevaluate his opinions and is more using his post to justify his park more than anything else - especially when J and Gorf being scum together means that scum has like... three variants of watcher. And rolecop was still a very good role in CY'OR1 since I could catch 3/4 scum with it and Prims even put in Grassbridger's role specifically to nerf the thing, even if there were a bunch of townies I wasn't able to clear with it, I'd still take it over BBM's dumb colourblind cop variant.

Nah I'm not really reevaluating my opinions because nobody got time for that and I'm pretty confident in my eclipse read at this point (Shin-level, and I was right about him). The only ones I wasn't confident in are Gorf/Baldrick, although I forgot Shinori was watcher as well as strongman so yeah 3 watcher maf seems kinda unlikely. Rolecop by itself usually isn't a great role imo but I wasn't familiar with CyoR's setup so w/e. Still maintaining that overeacting is pretty Shinori like though, nuances aside, and that BBM's way of approaching it after his Euklyd case was off.

You substantiate "not enough" with quotes, as well as WHY you don't think it's enough.

What is this in response to?

Lost a bunch of content and out of time sorry. Get hype for SATURDAY everyone where I'll actually be able to ISO properly because I'm not posting in between lectures (I'm at a LAN though).

@kirche @euklyd

-i need everybody to weigh in on who they want to lynch after we lynch j and he flips scum

-i replaced larsa, and larsa was replaced cuz he went inactive. unless there is a reason to want to lynch him, i am off the table because lynching inactives post potential mylo is kinda dumb

-this is being done because everybody should be held accountable for their projected next move and why they're making that move before the Day ends.

-i need it to not be cluttered with responses and questions, because who your scum read(s) is/are and why is important information to keep flowing. the fact that i can't quite tell and i've been reading from since i replaced in is not a good sign.

Feeling super out of it, but I still feel like kirsche flaunting "oh yeah I was right on the SK" when the SK isn't even going to have the same tells as scum is really bad.

Baldrick should Rogue him, so if Euklyd hijacks him (you don't have to) he can confirm kirsche's alignment by sending him Baldrick's way, or force him to no-kill if he's not town. I feel like I should have more to say but I'm super sleepy for some reason. Don't lynch eclipse tomorrow pls.

##Vote: J

Night 5

"SUGOI SUGOI" said USAO, who was recording vines of himself poking a moth instead of making a long version of invoker for some reason. Then he noticed the Mitsuki/J slot was scum, so he poked them into a noose and lynched them because being mafia wasn't very sugoi at all. RIP Jsuki

4nxhqzV.png

Mitsuki #HBC J - Lord Prosciutto - Mafia Invoker / Godfather - lynched Day 5

It is now Night 5. You have 27 hours and 24 minutes to send in your actions.

Fighting For They're Lives: (8)

Alive Without They're Vote: (1)
  • Randa - Dogi, Town Doctor, lynched Day 1, revived Night 1
In Over They're Heads: (12)
  • Quote (Via) - Stefan, Town Vigilante, killed Night 1
  • Sunwoo (Boron) - Shulk, Town Jack of All Trades, killed Night 1
  • Shin - Dio Brando, Serial Killer, lynched Day 2
  • Refa - Kiritsugu Emiya, Town Arsonist, killed Night 2
  • Reinfleche - Lord Jaraxxus, Town Hydra, killed Night 2
  • Paperblade - Max Bialystock, Town Motivator, killed Night 2
  • MancerNecro - Necromancer, Mafia Gravedigger / Roleblocker, killed Night 2
  • Shinori - Yuno Gasai, Mafia Watcher / Strongman, lynched Day 3
  • Bluedoom (Marth) - Serenes Forest Forums, Town Networker, killed Night 3
  • BBM - Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden, Town Cop, killed Night 3
  • Da Bear - Magic Mirror, Town Librarian, modkilled Day 4
  • Mitsuki #HBC J - Lord Prosciutto, Mafia Invoker / Godfather, lynched Day 5
Edited by Prims

The grind is real. Anyway.

First of all, for my own personal convenience, who's left:

eclipse - Doublevoter

Euklyd - Redirector

Junk/Eurykins - Forger

kirsche - Miller

Baldrick - Rogue

SB - Reviver

Larsa/Gorf - Loudmouth

Dormio - Insomniac

Question for the mod:

THIS IS A REMINDER TO EVERYONE THAT I DESPISE MAGICAL PURPLE!

##Vote: J

The Wow I Haven't Posted Votals Since D1, Shout-Out To Manix Votals
#HBC J (2): Dormio, Baldrick
Not Voting (5): eclipse, Euklyd, kirsche, SB, #HBC Gorf, #HBC J

There are 46 hours and 9 minutes left in the phase. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

HAMMER SHUT UP
(Dormio, Baldrick, Gorf, SB, eclipse makes 5)

Is this an error?

Well, I'm just going to work off the assumption that that was an error, so whatever.

Conspiracy theory land tells me that having both a godfather and a miller is a bit excessive for a colorblind cop in a 21p game that can have his colors reset but I don't really know or care.

I'm really just putting this out there to say that I wouldn't clear kirsche based on his claimed role alone and I probably should get around to reading him some time before I go to sleep.

Other people I should read includes eclipse, Baldrick, and Gorf.