Paris Mafia - Game over, Mimes win!

Balcerzak

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to spectate

@LordKagune- Just a heads up, you're not allowed to edit your posts during the game so be careful of that. If you have trouble remembering there was a script created which hides the edit function in the mafia subforum. Don't know where it is exactly; Euklyd or Junko could probably point you to it more accurately.

I'm gonna watch this game too but wanna be uninformed observer to see how accurate my reads are !!

good luck hosting bal~

Hmm, with the various changes back and forth between /in and /sub, I think we're currently at 10 /in and 3 /sub, so the game can't start yet even if I thought it was a good idea.

I do apologize for not being more aggressive on pushing this and trying to get it going, but this weekend was quite busy for me, helping friends move from their old apartment to a house they closed on, and working on getting my own house cleaned up in anticipation of Thanksgiving.

It's looking now like the game probably won't start until after us USians are done stuffing ourselves, so if that affects your position, let me know.

I am thinking of opening a poll for start dates that are most convenient. Friday 28, and Sunday 30. If people would prefer a more immediate start, provided an 11th could be found, I could try to make that work as well.

Edited by Balcerzak

You are a Mime. You are on a team with _______, who is also a Mime.

You may communicate with the other Mime via PM. In addition, each game night you may PM me the name of one player to roleblock, and the Mime who will perform the roleblock. All night actions by the blocked player will not occur. You will not be informed of whether or not a block successfully alters the events of a night.

You win when all Mimes have been lynched.

I've never played with mimes before. I can predict how much I'll suck in this game not really much of a new but whatevs.

If I understood correctly their wincon is to lynch all mimes, including themselves.