Quick Call for 25th Anniversary Concert Pick Ups

VincentASM

Just going to make this short and sweet. I have a friend (James Lahoud) who's attending the 25th Anniversary concert today (and tomorrow) and he said he should have time to pick up spare merchandise for people.

If anyone is interested in anything, please let me know ASAP.

Right now, he's on the train to the event and he's unsure if he can check his messages at the event, but he said he'd try his best to get as many extras as possible.

So far, he's fulfilling requests from myself and an acquaintance of mine.

Yes! This is why I love the serenes community! The connections are amazing! If possible I would like the nohr tumbler, that folding fan and the nohr tapestry. The tapestry is a poster right? Of course I would also love to get that necklace but I know the chances of getting that is slim. I can send money through paypal!

Thanks for extending the offer vincent.

If you could, I'd like both nohr and hoshido posters (tapestry?) and the geneology T-shirt. As mentioned before, the necklace would be nice to have but i'm not really holding my breath for this one. I'll send the money via paypal when you give your signal.

A huge thanks to your friend for offering to do this. Cheers mate!

I may regret this (impulse buy...) but I would really quite like to have the Karuta card set if there are any left. Paypal is fine.

Thanks.

Edited by Irysa

Thanks all, I've forwarded your requests.

I believe the first day is over or coming to an end now, but he should be available tomorrow for purchasing.

I'll let you know if there are any updates ^^

If it's still possible to do a request, I'd really love the necklace. I know chances are slim, but you never know if there are any left!

Paypal would be fine.

That's really nice of your friend btw.

man I would like to get something but right now I'm trying to save and budget right now so I can't get anything I want. Not to mention not a lot actually interests me right now though.

At least the entrance is pretty cool

CKruy4JUkAA8KCd.jpg

https://twitter.com/Rinto_riok/status/624574072073011200

https://twitter.com/hato_ken/status/624576291782529025

Im just getting back from the concert. I got there late so I missed the jugdral arrangements which in my opinion is heavily neglected by Nintendo. There was too much radio drama filling the breaks, and I was happy to see the staff live. Sakurai was a surprise to me, and I didn't think Yuka would actually go public, but she is very short and quiet. I have recordings of the interview and some of the arrangements. I'm truly pooped, I hope to have enough rest before I set out again later. Please seek my contact from Vincent. I ran most of my cash on hand to cover the few people so I will need them up front. I finally learned how to use an ATM. From what I seen they had a decent stock of the merchandise. Although it was overcrowded today, and I didn't see it was sold out on the website, but tomorrows showings are out. So I will have to hang when the performance is over.

I asked one of the staff if it is possible to meet with anyone of the creators or Ikuro Fujiwara. He chuckled and turned his cheek "I think that is not possible.... impossible" with Asian accent of course. It made my day.

Darn, am I too late? I'd like the following:

2x Can badge set of Male and Female Corrin and Aqua

1x Can badge set of Camilla, Luna, and Berka

2x Aqua Clear File Set

2x Fire Emblem Clear File Set

1x Official event pamphlet*

* If this has the P01-012PR Marth promo in it then I'll take 2.

I can do Paypal as well.

~ Sokloeum

I believe it's the 100 Song of Heroes (the card game) that has the Marth promo card. Not 100% sure though, but it was the one item I remember that had a "bonus" while stocks lasted.

Buying multiple of those isn't gonna be very convenient or cheap : P

I believe it's the 100 Song of Heroes (the card game) that has the Marth promo card. Not 100% sure though, but it was the one item I remember that had a "bonus" while stocks lasted.

Buying multiple of those isn't gonna be very convenient or cheap : P

Oh... really? *Looks at wallet* Wow, you're right, that would be really expensive :(.

In that case, I'll get:

1x Can badge set of Male and Female Corrin and Aqua

1x Can badge set of Camilla, Luna, and Berka

1x Aqua Clear File Set

1x Fire Emblem Clear File Set

1x 100 Songs of Heroes

I have to get less of the can badges and clear file sets and not get the official pamphlet, but at least now I can afford the card set (hopefully with the Marth promo).

So, how do I go about giving you (or him) my money :D?

~ Sokloeum

honestly, the only thing that i really want from the concert is to be able to listen to the arangements in some way. are you going to be able to post copies?

Just a heads up: I'm logging off for today and I'll be away tomorrow at a convention.

So if anybody wants to PM me for James's contact details, well, I may not be back before the 2nd day of the concert ends ^^;;;

www.fe25thevent.com/goods

If everyone who sent payment please email the number of the items from the goods page. That way I know exactly what i'm grabbing because by name I wont remember or know.

Starting from the necklace is 1

5 and 6

7 and 8

9 and 10

11 and 12

13 and 14

15 being the fan ( I believe this was sold out yesterday) Possible restock for today

Also the Opening themes CD was the first sold out here. I should take a picture of their pamphlet. But I'm running out of time. I might catch end of the current show.