I took the plunge. I bought the FE amiibos. All of them.

I have no regrets. None.

They should be here around mid-late August. Thank you eBay seller who was selling all four together for less than $95. You are a hero. A huge thank you to whomever it was that made sure amiibo were not region locked. I can't wait. I can have my birthday twin and the boys~ This is gonna be great.

Have any of you found decent deals of your own? Or maybe have taken the plunge into amiibo hell? I'm curious.

Also for a bit of fun, do any of your amiibo have special names?

I'm gonna call my Lucina "Lucy Goosey"

Congrats on being able to get them. $95 for a all four at once actually doesn't seem too bad although I'd have to look at what the prices are for them now. I snagged a Marth that was knocked off the display stand at retail in target when Smash 4 came out so that was my luckiest one. As for making the jump into amiibo hell...well yeah you can say I have lol.

Edited by LordTaco42

"I took the plunge" is such a dumb phrase.

Congratulations on buying collectable statues that have more functions than collect dust at the POC line.

are you really thanking someone for scalping amiibos? cause lol

Considering all of the ones I am getting are being imported from Japan, I don't believe it's a scalper. Even if it is, they were the cheapest price for all four I could find, so whatever.